Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8793811 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) (6790) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
footiemaniac:
BREAKING NEWS

Manchester United have moved ahead of Manchester City in the pursuit of Harry Maguire after upping their bid to £70m for the Leicester defender, Sky Sports News understands.

Who is that mad person at Carrington? angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
footiemaniac:
If we can get Harry Maguire to loose some body fat and be fitter, he won't be a bad signing. He his actually good on the ball, calm head, reads the game properly and not your last ditch tackle defender like Bailey or Jones. He is also very good from setplay, I can't remember the last time our defenders score directly from set play, he will contribute to goals in that aspect.

Well, he won't be considered by many here because he his English,and some fans are already tired of British players and signings.

I am tired of Brits angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oasis007:
Leicester City have turned down Manchester United’s £70million bid for Harry Maguire, Sky Sports News understands.

...... United should pls walk way from deal.

They should turn down any offer from us please... except from 30 to 50m grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oasis007:
If at all United is prioritizing Maguire as a marquee Signing, then it's far better to offer Leceister £40m with luxury Option to pick either Jones or Smalling as a Bonus.

40m with Jones and Young for free
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
krattoss:
they should enter allignment with FIFA to be using player real name and bio not meagre team deal..

Tired of seeing unknown names in my android PES

Na fake PES you dey play grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
I still think Harry Maguire irrespective of his Nationality is an upgrade on what we already have in that defense. It is either Harry Maguire or Koulibaly for me.

Like Wan-Bissaka, I don't care about the amount, they should get this over the line. Can he improve our defense? Yes. That is what we have been clamoring for. We need to close the gap between us and the top 2 teams . Kyle walker with a year left on his contract was bought for 50M years ago by Manchester city. They better splash this cash and get in all the top targets.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oasis007:
Leicester City have turned down Manchester United’s £70million bid for Harry Maguire, Sky Sports News understands.

...... United should pls walk way from deal.

Harry Maguire is not worth the 70m Leicester turned down sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
United are refusing to negotiate with Real Madrid for Paul Pogba. Real Madrid have tried to contact the cub but they have received no reply. Pogba is not for sale.

- Marca
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Leyqute:

Harry Maguire is not worth the 70m Leicester turned down sef.

Aswear!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Manchester United will have to pay more than £90m for Harry Maguire if they want to sign him. As things stand, United remain the only serious bidder but not at a price where Leicester’s ownership would be prepared to sell.

- Telegraph
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oasis007:
United are refusing to negotiate with Real Madrid for Paul Pogba. Real Madrid have tried to contact the cub but they have received no reply. Pogba is not for sale.

- Marca

Ed my nigga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oasis007:
Manchester United will have to pay more than £90m for Harry Maguire if they want to sign him. As things stand, United remain the only serious bidder but not at a price where Leicester’s ownership would be prepared to sell.

- Telegraph

With £50 or 60M we can get Ruben Dias Or Diop.. Fvck Leicester City. Though Maguire is a good CB but he's fvcking overrhype

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

With £50 or 60M we can get Ruben Dias Or Diop.. Fvck Leicester City. Though Maguire is a good CB but he's fvcking overrhype

Ruben Dias and Diop are not on the same level with Harry Maguire,he his street ahead of them. I will rather continue with Jones and Smalling than signing any of those 2 for £50M or £60M. We need upgrade not players on Rojo, Jones, Smalling level. You must be that good for Mourinho, Pep and Ole to be chasing you(Harry Maguire), these are top professional coaches. I am sure this deal will be closed soon.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
F*ck Leicester city for rejecting 70m for maguire. We should stop all negotiations and look for options. Alderweird isn’t bad at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

Ruben Dias signed a new contract and his release clause is now 88M euros.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
footiemaniac:

Ruben Dias and Diop are not on the same level with Harry Maguire,he his street ahead of them. I will rather continue with Jones and Smalling than signing any of those 2 for £50M or £60M. We need upgrade not players on Rojo, Jones, Smalling level. You must be that good for Mourinho, Pep and Ole to be chasing you(Harry Maguire), these are top professional coaches. I am sure this deal will be closed soon.

Bros.. Diop is good too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
olabode89:

Ruben Dias signed a new contract and his release clause is now 88M euros.

He hasn't signed yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am sure Utd will return with a higher bid for Maguire. Watch out.. £80-85 MILLION will get him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
smiley

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Leyqute:
smiley
Still doesn't change the fact that he isn't living up to expectations.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Leyqute:
smiley

What kind of Statistic is this As in how does it helps Is the arena commending him to keep shooting out of Stadium or what bcoz i cant remember any direct freekick that f00l scored last season

Las las them go say na Ronaldo type Knuckle shot freekick he dey try.... Knuckle freekick kee him there grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sholaani:

What kind of Statistic is this As in how does it helps Is the arena commending him to keep shooting out of Stadium or what bcoz i cant remember any direct freekick that f00l scored last season

Las las them go say na Ronaldo type Knuckle shot freekick he dey try.... Knuckle freekick kee him there grin

grin grin

He scored a free kick in OGS’ first game in charge
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Leyqute:
smiley
Where did this stat come from? No be the same Rashford wey dey wound fans with freekicks be this?
Are they trying to say he's more accurate than Messi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chrisus:

Where did this stat come from? No be the same Rashford wey dey wound fans with freekicks be this?
That's the thing about stats grin did you know Sergio Ramos has more career goals than Andres Iniesta? grin Stats! Stats!! Stats!!! grin

*sips mmong ikong ekpo*

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Leyqute:
smiley

Dustbin stat!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2019
footiemaniac:
What happened to these two midfielders Sergej Milinković-Savić and Nabil Fekir? Their stock was so high last season. Tanguy Ndombele looks like another Bakayoko to me, I might be wrong though, but Spurs can have him.
i was thinking the same thing yesterday about that savic in particular.
he hasn't been that good this last season that just ended. lucas levia even they bench am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:29am On Jul 03, 2019
Antonio Conte is interested in signing Darmian for Inter Milan.

- Di Marzio

Darmian na Kofam Gee! The Dude no dey complain at all, las las na una go tire. As far as Doe dey enter weekly, no Qualms.

Make we offload am for any Amount to free space jhoor! Perhaps we can make it buy one and get one free deal for Inter.

Buy Lukaku for £80m and get Darmian for free

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Chrisus:

Yup. Same ol’ Rashy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:42am On Jul 03, 2019
elrony:

Dustbin stat!!! angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:44am On Jul 03, 2019
Sholaani:

grin grin

His free kicks are something else. He’s got the technique all wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Manchester Unitedare currently in pole position to sign Dani Olmo. PSG also interested. Dinamo Zagreb currently have six offers for him, and a decision will be made in coming days.

- Sport Witness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Messi Shaaaa.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) (6790) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.