Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8793367 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) (6790) (6791) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Oasis007:
Antonio Conte is interested in signing Darmian for Inter Milan.

- Di Marzio

Darmian na Kofam Gee! The Dude no dey complain at all, las las na una go tire. As far as Doe dey enter weekly, no Qualms.

Make we offload am for any Amount to free space jhoor! Perhaps we can make it buy one and get one free deal for Inter.

Buy Lukaku for £80m and get Darmian for free
Or just frame it has £80m for the two.
I like lukaku.
But his heart no dey here again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
Messi Shaaaa.. grin

embarassed embarassed

I feel sorry for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Oasis007:
Manchester Unitedare currently in pole position to sign Dani Olmo. PSG also interested. Dinamo Zagreb currently have six offers for him, and a decision will be made in coming days.

- Sport Witness
Just viewed his youtube video and i think his decision making in the final third is suspect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2019
nitrogen:

embarassed embarassed

I feel sorry for him.

I am not angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2019
SIRcumalot:

Or just frame it has £80m for the two.
I like lukaku.
But his heart no dey here again.

Make him go ahbeg. That guy na flat track bully
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Miremoses1(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2019
I hope ED signs bale, he will help you guys in winning trophies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Leyqute:

grin grin

His free kicks are something else. He’s got the technique all wrong.

It’s wrong execution not technique.

The greatest free kick taker who ever lived used a similar “knuckleball” technique, and it allowed him to slam in goals from both right and left sides of the box (rather than being limited by his dominant foot like most others)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2019
If you want Lukaku out.. Like

If you want him in the team.. Share

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Miremoses1:

Who are you!!?

Bia.. If na play stop am.. angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2019
Kristoff Terreur on Tielemans: “If a club like Man Utd comes in where you can play European football, which is very important for continental players, they can offer him that so he might rethink. He knows that Solskjaer rates him so feels that the manager likes him.” #mufc [Sky]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Hakim Ziyech's record from RW in 2018/2019:

26 appearances
13 goals
12 assists

Directly involved in 25 goals in 26 appearances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2019
afrodoc2:

It’s wrong execution not technique.

The greatest free kick taker who ever lived used a similar “knuckleball” technique, and it allowed him to slam in goals from both right and left sides of the box (rather than being limited by his dominant foot like most others)

Please re-read my post. We’re saying the same thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Leyqute:

Please re-read my post. We’re saying the same thing.

Ok. You are right.

I think the player people should be more worried about is Martial. He has all the potential in the wirld but seems to lack that inner driver that the great ones have.

We should just get Tielemans and Fernandes for that midfield. Add Pogba, McTominay and another CDM and we have a nice quality midfield rotation.
I don't want to see Fred dithering over the ball again this coming season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2019
United want Sean Longstaff on the preseason tour and are expected to accelerate their plans to sign him this week.

- MEN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2019
afrodoc2:

Ok. You are right.

I think the player people should be more worried about is Martial. He has all the potential in the wirld but seems to lack that inner driver that the great ones have.

We should just get Tielemans and Fernandes for that midfield. Add Pogba, McTominay and another CDM and we have a nice quality midfield rotation.

I don't know about Martial. He's unstoppable when he's interested in football but most days he's all gloomy and uninterested. Maybe if he's in an environment in which everyone is super motivated and working hard, he'll get that inertia necessary to turn him into a beast.

The only quality midfielder we've got is Pogba, and he wants to leave. This summarizes the problem we've got there. I know you don't like seeing Fred at CDM, but going by his first XI choices towards the end of last season, I think OGS prefers him there over Matic.

My only hope is that OGS successfully finds a good fix for the CDM position next season. Carrick was our last decent CDM, and he's been depreciating years before he retired.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2019
If OGS is desperate to get a RW, I guess he wouldn't have asked for the renewal of Mata's Contract as well as promoted Chong and Greenwood.

I stand to be corrected, but I personally not sure the Club is hunting for a RW. Seem OGS wanna trust the Rookies to grab the Opportunity.

Though we will get the picture clearly at the Preseason, but it seems OGS will play standard 4 - 3 - 3 Formation. We will play more with 3 Strikers upfront who can easily drift inward, flexible to interchange Positions, pacy and tricky enough to threatening the opposing Defense.

IMHO..... I guess Chong and Greenwood would get more playing time in the coming Season. Are they ready?! Preseason gonna do justice to that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oasis007:
If OGS is desperate to get a RW, I guess he wouldn't have asked for the renewal of Mata's Contract as well as promoted Chong and Greenwood.

I stand to be corrected, but I personally not sure the Club is hunting for a RW. Seem OGS wanna trust the Rookies to grab the Opportunity.

Though we will get the picture clearly at the Preseason, but it seems OGS will play standard 4 - 3 - 3 Formation. We will play more with 3 Strikers upfront who can easily drift inward, flexible to interchange Positions, pacy and tricky enough to threatening the opposing Defense.

IMHO..... I guess Chong and Greenwood would get more playing time in the coming Season. Are they ready?! Preseason gonna do justice to that.
I thought Greenwood is a center forward undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
afrodoc2:

Ok. You are right.

I think Fred will be involved in many games next season. the pace of the EPL seemed too much for him in his first season but I expect that he'd be more responsible in possession this time around. this is certainly his last audition.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Miremoses1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
ChristineC:
I thought Greenwood is a center forward undecided

grin

He can across the Front line.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
United have made David de Gea an improved contract offer to remain at the club. The offer would make De Gea the highest paid goalkeeper in world football.

- BBC

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Preseason Fixtures

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

He can across the Front line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Manchester United are chasing Bruno Fernandes. Sporting want more than £50m.

- Sky Sports

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oasis007:
United have made David de Gea an improved contract offer to remain at the club. The offer would make De Gea the highest paid goalkeeper in world football.

- BBC

Father Christmas club

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
We should keep De Gea, he still has the right attitude even though he contributed to our fall from grace towards the tail end of last season. I believe David De Gea can still turn things around.

But we should let go of Pogba and Lukaku their heart are no longer with the club, we don't want any toxic players in that dressing room. Let us replace them with energetic players that can actually run, press and put in a shift for the badge. Bruno Fernandes looks like a done deal to me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
footiemaniac:
We should keep De Gea, he still has the right attitude even though he contributed to our fall from grace towards the tail end of last season. I believe David De Gea can still turn things around.

But we should let go of Pogba and Lukaku their heart are no longer with the club, we don't want any toxic players in that dressing room. Let us replace them with energetic players that can actually run, press and put in a shift for the badge. Bruno Fernandes looks like a done deal to me.

.. ✔ ✔

Though I wanted him out at some point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
footiemaniac:

Lukaku can leave as he is easily replaceable. Pogba isn’t.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Manchester United want to sign Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes, Sky Sports News understands.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the United manager, is keen to bolster his midfield options after losing Marouane Fellaini and Ander Herrera over the past six months.

A source in Portugal claims the player's agent travelled to the UK yesterday to sound out possible options, with Sporting hoping to get more than £50m for Fernandes.

Fernandes signed a five-year contract last summer with a release clause of £31m. If a club meets his release clause - but Sporting refuse to sell - Fernandes is due a £4.5m payment.

Sporting President Frederico Varandas says there have been talks with Fernandes about his future and is hopeful any deal for the Portugal midfielder will be the most expensive sale in the club's history.

Fernandes scored 32 goals in 50 appearances last season.

In terms of other midfield targets, United are also interested in signing Newcastle's Sean Longstaff.

Sporting's most expensive sale is Joao Mario to Inter for 36m, but who wouldn't want to cash out on Manchester United before the free giving period comes to an end?

Fernandes and Longstaff should definitely bolster the midfield anyway... Maguire or Koulibaly next

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackodam: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
footiemaniac:

So, Pogba and Lukaku are toxic to the dressing room, but DDG isn't, huh?

How comfortable of you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) (6790) (6791) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.