Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8790741 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6788) (6789) (6790) (6791) (6792) (6793) (6794) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin

When you get a middle finger gesture from a few Days old Baby, jez no that...... For sure, you are ffucked!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
If any Player feels he's too important for the Club, and acting like the Club would seize to exist without him...... Such Player(s) should be bounced off the Club Radar till the Kingdom comes.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
How come the club is saying Pogba is not for sale?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
[/b]

Just like the Breaking Bad series.

Not watched that lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
sinizia:
How art the mighty fallen. Pogba is no Gerrard, Scholes or Xavi, and despite publicly disrespecting the club, people feel he's irreplaceable.

If someone that doesn't know Pogba is just hearing about him, one would think he's the second coming of Zidane.

The nigga is no Micheal Laudraup, WTF made him irreplaceable? Great players have come and gone yet the club didn't crash. For a good price of 150m, the motherfucker_ should be sold and the money used to add two midfielders who really wants to play for the club, and I will bet my balls that United will prosper without him.

What's the special thing he's even achieved for us? He can't even win the annual fans or players' United player of the year award, and he's feeling like what? So, because the fans criticized him, he's getting emotional?

Padding stats with PKs against the lower and mid-table teams or luckily getting smuggled into ToTY doesn't make him irreplaceable. He'd fuvk off. I know for sure I have never, and will never miss him, at least not for his achievements for us so far. Next!!

It seems peeps here have no idea of the current situation United are in. Look around guys, the Fergie era is gone. The last time we challenged for the title was 2012- 7 years ago when we won it. Since then, we've finished top 4 just twice out of 6 times- 7th, 4th, 5th, 6th, 2nd, 6th (we finished below 2nd just once in 9 seasons before then).

Still think we're invincible? I bet not. The brand is still huge but the on-field success is nowhere near what it used to be. Since 2012 we haven't mount a single title challenge. Our average points tally during this period is 60 sth, that won't even get you int the top 4 these days, not to talk about winning the title, the last 2 of which were won with at least 95 points.

Now, given the condition and current state of the club, this is no time to be getting rid of quality players for emotional reasons. How hard will it be for City or Liverpool to get back on top if they lose a player like Pogba? Not that hard. If Pogba were in those clubs dem no born am well to dey utter those rubbish yarns. He'd be sold cos they can easily replace him.

Same can't be said about United. We have a leaky defense, an old man as the CDM of an unbalanced midfield as well as misfiring strikers. Pogba, for all his tardiness and issues, is the only qualify player we've got in that moribund midfield. I know he's an asshole and can't be arsed sometimes and when he uttered those words, I felt like selling him to Juve myself. But this is not the right time to be losing players like him.

There's a reason the club don't want to sell him. Once we get in new players and they start gelling well, then we will get rid of him, esp if he keeps uttering rubbish.

No one is saying Pogba is irreplaceable, it's just not wise to let the asshol3 go at this moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
nitrogen:
How come the club is saying Pogba is not for sale?
maybe because the club want more money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Leyqute:

It seems peeps here have no idea of the current situation United are in. Look around guys, the Fergie era is gone. The last time we challenged for the title was 2012- 7 years ago when we won it. Since then, we've finished top 4 just twice out of 6 times- 7th, 4th, 5th, 6th, 2nd, 6th (we finished below 2nd just once in 9 seasons before then).

Still think we're invincible? I bet not. The brand is still huge but the on-field success is nowhere near what it used to be. Since 2012 we haven't mount a single title challenge. Our average points tally during this period is 60 sth, that won't even get you int the top 4 these days, not to talk about winning the title, the last 2 of which were won with at least 95 points.

Now, given the condition and current state of the club, this is no time to be getting rid of quality players for emotional reasons. How hard will it be for City or Liverpool to get back on top if they lose a player like Pogba? Not that hard. If Pogba were in those clubs dem no born am well to dey utter those rubbish yarns. He'd be sold cos they can easily replace him.

Same can't be said about United. We have a leaky defense, an old man as the CDM of an unbalanced midfield as well as misfiring strikers. Pogba, for all his tardiness and issues, is the only qualify player we've got in that moribund midfield. I know he's an asshole and can't be arsed sometimes and when he uttered those words, I felt like selling him to Juve myself. But this is not the right time to be losing players like him.

There's a reason the club don't want to sell him. Once we get in new players and they start gelling well, then we will get rid of him, esp if he keeps uttering rubbish.

No one is saying Pogba is irreplaceable, it's just not wise to let the asshol3 go at this moment.

Bro, i get your FOOTBALLING reasons for insisting we don't let the idiot_ go for now, but there comes a point in one's life, after he's been pushed to the wall, he's got to stand up and say enough is enough. Enough is enough for Pogba. He's not a god and I'm tired of his BS.

This dude has got no respect for us, and he's using his status to intimidate the club. I lost all respect for the fool when after our first match against Leicester last season, despite all the praises Mourinho had lavished on him, making him the captain after his WC exploits, he chose to disrespect that decision with his post-match interview. Google it. What message was he tryna pass about the club and Mourinho? I know Mourinho is a dolt and deserved to be sacked, but Pogba must've done a lot for Mourinho to strip him of the captaincy.

Pogba is not a bigger star than Neymar Jr, but PSG have had enough of his disrespectful ways and came out publicly to say any player that doesn't want to continue with the club can fvck off. It takes a lot of balls to do that. PSG may never get a like for like replacement, but there's a limit to things they can tolerate. If Pogba had wanted to leave the club like Hazard without publicly disrespecting us, we won't have a problem with him. This fool has disrespected enough and we'll survive without him. He's not Messi or Ororo

My blood boils when I see United fans on Twitter begging him to stay. Dafuq!! That moronn is not bigger than our prestigious club. United lost almost all the Busby Babes to a plane crash, the future stars of our club and England at that time, we passed through hell but like a Phoenix, we arose from that choas.

Before Fergie came, we're struggling badly, have gone years without a league title and was well behind Loserfool, but gradually we emerged as champions for years. Yes, currently, things are hard for us. We have lost our way due to wrong decisions and bad recruiting processes, but we should never ever allow a spoilt French prick to use it as an avenue to disrespect us.

I say enough is enough. For a good price, sell the assewipe_, United will rise again with or without Pogba.

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
sinizia:
How art the mighty fallen. Pogba is no Gerrard, Scholes or Xavi, and despite publicly disrespecting the club, people feel he's irreplaceable.

If someone that doesn't know Pogba is just hearing about him, one would think he's the second coming of Zidane.

The nigga is no Micheal Laudraup, WTF made him irreplaceable? Great players have come and gone yet the club didn't crash. For a good price of 150m, the motherfucker_ should be sold and the money used to add two midfielders who really wants to play for the club, and I will bet my balls that United will prosper without him.

What's the special thing he's even achieved for us? He can't even win the annual fans or players' United player of the year award, and he's feeling like what? So, because the fans criticized him, he's getting emotional?

Padding stats with PKs against the lower and mid-table teams or luckily getting smuggled into ToTY doesn't make him irreplaceable. He'd fuvk off. I know for sure I have never, and will never miss him, at least not for his achievements for us so far. Next!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
elrony:

Elrony, Ewu awusa ahu ana Pogba akparigo anyi rinne. Ozuzu gbola onweya. Ike ya agwugo m. Ya bia naba. Onoju go. Mtcheew!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
sinizia:

Bro, i get your FOOTBALLING reasons for insisting we don't let the idiot_ go for now, but there comes a point in one's life, after he's been pushed to the wall, he's got to stand up and say enough is enough. Enough is enough for Pogba. He's not a god and I'm tired of his BS.

This dude has got no respect for us, and he's using his status to intimidate the club. I lost all respect for the fool when after our first match against Leicester last season, despite all the praises Mourinho had lavished on him, making him the captain after his WC exploits, he chose to disrespect that decision with his post-match interview. Google it. What message was he tryna pass about the club and Mourinho? I know Mourinho is a dolt and deserved to be sacked, but Pogba must've done a lot for Mourinho to strip him of the captaincy.

Pogba is not a bigger star than Neymar Jr, but PSG have had enough of his disrespectful ways and came out publicly to say any player that doesn't want to continue with the club can fvck off. It takes a lot of balls to do that. PSG may never get a like for like replacement, but there's a limit to things they can tolerate. If Pogba had wanted to leave the club like Hazard without publicly disrespecting us, we won't have a problem with him. This fool has disrespected enough and we'll survive without him. He's not Messi or Ororo

My blood boils when I see United fans on Twitter begging him to stay. Dafuq!! That moronn is not bigger than our prestigious club. United lost almost all the Busby Babes to a plane crash, the future stars of our club and England at that time, we passed through hell but like a Phoenix, we arose from that choas.

Before Fergie came, we're struggling badly, have gone years without a league title and was well behind Loserfool, but gradually we emerged as champions for years. Yes, currently, things are hard for us. We have lost our way due to wrong decisions and bad recruiting processes, but we should never ever allow a spoilt French prick to use it as an avenue to disrespect us.

I say enough is enough. For a good price, sell the assewipe_, United will rise again with or without Pogba.

You have spoken well bro - especially with the Neymar Example (another spoilt brat I want us to avoid as much as possible)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
adisaaowala:

You have spoken well bro - especially with the Neymar Example (another spoilt brat I want us to avoid as much as possible)

That Neymar to United rumour last year didn't just sit well with me mainly because of his behavior... Another drama king is Icardi grin

Either way, the solution to all this is getting better cool-headed players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
sinizia:

Bro, you’re really pissed. It’s the same way I feel but you can’t successfully run a club on emotions alone.

I’ve said on here before that we should let players go if they don’t want to stay- Lukaku for example. I’ll just make an exception for Pogba- just because of his quality. If Lukaku scored 30 EPL goals last season who do you think will be begging him to stay? Me!

Players agitate to leave all the time- HaZard, Mahrez, VVD, etc. It’s just a pity United have made the asswipe Pogba feel so big that he can be doing shakara. Dimitri Payet’s agitation to leave West Ham was worse but it wasn’t as publicized as this.

Forget about the Busby babes and the other eras you mentioned. Football has gotten very competitive and the EPL is wayyy more competitive than any other league in the world. 85 points was enough to win the league 10 years ago. Nowadays it is barely enough.

There a reason Liverpool hasn’t won the league in 3 decades. It all started with the “we’re big, it’s just a matter of time” mentality and look how many gallons of water that has passed under the bridge. A lot of things have happened and they’ve learned from many mistakes. Gerard, surrounded by 3-4 world class players would’ve clinched the league but he didn’t. Instead they sold good strikers.

Then they got Klopp, believed in him, gave him time and refused to sell their star players until they felt they could cope without him.

4 years later they won the UCL and next season they’ve got a good chance of winning the league.

I wouldn’t like to have a disrespect idiiot like Pogba in my club either. But with the deplorable condition we’re in, I wouldn’t want to let him go.

The only reason to sell him will be if his output on the decreases significantly AND we’ve got players (esp. in midfield) who outshine him week in week out. Then the vagabond can be bundled out of United.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
GloryIsaac:

That Neymar to United rumour last year didn't just sit well with me mainly because of his behavior... Another drama king is Icardi grin

There’s a reason OGS is going after young, relatively unknown players. We need to get rid of that “I am big” mentality of playing staff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Leyqute:

There’s a reason OGS is going after young, relatively unknown players. We need to get rid of that “I am big” mentality of playing staff.
I dnt understand all this fuss about pogba.until Sanchez n pogba leave DAT club we continue to v problem. I dnt want to add ole because DAT one won't stay till DECEMBER ,except miracle happens

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ander Herrera was asking for £350,000 per week (£20m per season) from Manchester United, but the club weren't willing to further inflate the wage bill whilst actively looking for a buyer for Alexis Sanchez in order to readdress the balance ahead of future negotiations.

- Goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aaron Wan-Bissaka: "Can I develop my final third attacking at Manchester United? Yeah, there's more to improve and that's why i'm here - to take this level to another. I think that can happen, yeah.

"I love it [tackling]. I get a buzz off every tackle."

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oasis007:
Aaron Wan-Bissaka: "Can I develop my final third attacking at Manchester United? Yeah, there's more to improve and that's why i'm here - to take this level to another. I think that can happen, yeah.

"I love it [tackling]. I get a buzz off every tackle."

Oga dnt talk too much.league will start very soon!.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
sinizia:

Elrony, Ewu awusa ahu ana Pogba akparigo anyi rinne. Ozuzu gbola onweya. Ike ya agwugo m. Ya bia naba. Onoju go. Mtcheew!!

grin grin cheesy grin grin

Ichie!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
GloryIsaac:

That one go begin complain about the weather in Britain..... right from his 1st Presser /Unveiling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
engrelvis:
I dnt understand all this fuss about pogba.until Sanchez n pogba leave DAT club we continue to v problem. I dnt want to add ole because DAT one won't stay till DECEMBER ,except miracle happens

Potassium
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Leyqute:

the only reason Pogba is seen as indispensable at the moment is because of his superstar status and fandom in relation to the commercial side. Pogba is an enigma that needs to be carried by a specific type of midfield/team. He is not an attacking maestro and he is not a defending kingpin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why on earth we let Herrera go remind a mystery to me. Check out own stars when he played for Ole and then when he got injured and missed the last part of the season. Dude may not be talented with skills, but what he lacks in that area, he makes up for in passion and professionalism. How we are given Rashford yekini an improved contract and neglecting the weightier matters of the law baffles me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
Why on earth we let Herrera go remind a mystery to me. Check out own stars when he played for Ole and then when he got injured and missed the last part of the season. Dude may not be talented with skills, but what he lacks in that area, heakes up for in passion and professionalism. How are we given Rashford yekini an improved contract and neglecting the weightier matters of the law baffles me.
They let him go because they thought the 200k p/w he wanted was too much......then they go ahead and pay Rashford 250k p/w only a month later.

The state of this club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Leyqute:

And also reconstruct the wage structure..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
adisaaowala:

That one go begin complain about the weather in Britain..... right from his 1st Presser /Unveiling

Neymar is a case cheesy grin.. PSG President couldn't just take it again grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
So Lukaku really passed up the chance to score a hattrick on 2 different occasions last season.

Weak minded footballer. No wonder he always chokes and misses a lot of his chances.

Won't shed a tear if he's sold
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
GloryIsaac:

They just gave Rashford 250k. Abeg what are they reconstructing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
olabode89:

the only reason Pogba is seen as indispensable at the moment is because of his superstar status and fandom in relation to the commercial side. Pogba is an enigma that needs to be carried by a specific type of midfield/team. He is not an attacking maestro and he is not a defending kingpin.

Maybe he isn’t an attacking maestro but he’s the one with the most accurate forward passes in our midfield.

I remember when people were castigating Ibrahimovic for not scoring enough and wasting chances and through balls from Pogba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lana1:
They let him go because they thought the 200k p/w he wanted was too much......then they go ahead and pay Rashford 250k p/w only a month later.

The state of this club.

Read today that he wanted 350k/wk. The club wasn’t ready to give it to him when they’re trying to offload Sanchez who is on a similar wage. They didn’t want to destabilize the wage structure further.

I think he was offered about 150-170kpw. I’m not sure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Yep. Aaron wan Bissaka was gotten for 50m but his weekly pay is 80k pounds. Daniel James also gets a similar package.

Once it becomes all about money things will fall apart.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lana1:
So Lukaku really passed up the chance to score a hattrick on 2 different occasions last season.

Weak minded footballer. No wonder he always chokes and misses a lot of his chances.

Won't shed a tear if he's sold

Here’s a compilation of his misses last season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrHsb_fNLt4

That’s why I said to let him go if he wants to go. We’ll easily replace/improve on someone like him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Leyqute:

Read today that he wanted 350k/wk . The club wasn’t ready to give it to him when they’re trying to offload Sanchez who is on a similar wage. They didn’t want to destabilize the wage structure further.

I think he was offered about 150-170kpw. I’m not sure.

@ the bolded, that's a blatant lie...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6788) (6789) (6790) (6791) (6792) (6793) (6794) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.