Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776599 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
elrony:
grin grin grin

Why you dey open teeth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin grin grin

useless team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lana1:
So u actually took ur time to count and calculate another club's spendings? U must really be jobless. No wonder u wan die untop Neymar and Hazard's matter for Chelsea's thread.

Speaking of transfer spending? Ur useless club broke it's own transfer record twice in the same season to still finish 6th that same season. Cant get more pathetic than that.

Speaking of mediocre, Ur GoFundMe FC of a club has spent just as much as other clubs in the last 3 years yet you have consistently finished out of top 4 every single time.

You are talking of garbage? Lol. Have fun with Luiz and Mustafi defence.
Epistles upon epistles cheesy. I am ready to stake on Arsenal finishing above manure this season cool cool. . Put your money where your Mouth is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Swissh:

Epistles upon epistles cheesy. I am ready to stake on Arsenal finishing above manure this season cool cool. . Put your money where your Mouth is.
As long as we finish above United FC.

No be how you open mouth wan stake that Arsenal will win the league last year?? Boy gedifok...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
codedguy1:

Why you dey open teeth grin
elrony just brush finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lana1:
So u actually took ur time to count and calculate another club's spendings? U must really be jobless. No wonder u wan die untop Neymar and Hazard's matter for Chelsea's thread.

Speaking of transfer spending? Ur useless club broke it's own transfer record twice in the same season to still finish 6th that same season. Cant get more pathetic than that.

Speaking of mediocre, Ur GoFundMe FC of a club has spent just as much as other clubs in the last 3 years yet you have consistently finished out of top 4 every single time.

You are talking of garbage? Lol. Have fun with Luiz and Mustafi defence.
Your club has living memes in Jones, Young and smalling and you dare insult another club defence cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lana1:
As long as we finish above United FC.

No be how you open mouth wan stake that Arsenal will win the league last year?? Boy gedifok...
860million in six years and yet you can't even boldly back your club to finish above us cheesy cheesy. Watch out for Leicester and wolves they might overtake you at 6th avenue grin grin grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
So what about this guy ? James Garner, I read he's a midfielder, how good is he

Garner has much better potential than McTom in the holding role. The switch of play that McTom just started showing this preseason has been bread and butter to Garner for the last 2 years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Swissh:

860million in six years and yet you can't even boldly back your club to finish above us cheesy cheesy. Watch out for Leicester and wolves they might overtake you at 6th avenue grin grin grin.
840m, now 860m. It's like Thanos snapped his fingers and ur brain disappeared.

Ur club that was using cooperative money to buy players on áwìn, we would see where they finish by May.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
E pain these ones. Weren't they quoting around 100m for him back in May? With Ancelotti saying he wasn't for sale.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Leyqute:
That first bit of rumor, if true, is a good thing. No more bringing in players who are only in it for the money.

I came here to say this on the group but I see you've already heard the gist. You guys blaming Woodward for not signing players should stop asap. I watched Transfer Center on Sky Sports news yesterday night and the guys in the studio all analyzed Man Utd's transfer window.

They said Ole is trying to change the club's ideology of signing high profile players that will come for money and not passion for the club. So Ole was never interested in Bruno Fernandez. The only other players he was interested in for transfers were Longstaff and Sancho. Both were too expensive.

Ole is taking a very big risk and I have to admit he's got balls. But I don't see how this is going to work out. I think Ole overrates the young players we've got and I think that's the problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
afrodoc2:

Garner has much better potential than McTom in the holding role. The switch of play that McTom just started showing this preseason has been bread and butter to Garner for the last 2 years.

Haa doc! Mctom has had a year of being in the first team and he played quite a number of games.

Are you suggesting Garner will be at par as per performance with Mctoms in that holding role?

Mctom has shown promise and it might take some time for Garner to have a grasp of things when given the chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
codedguy1:

Haa doc! Mctom has had a year of being in the first team and he played quite a number of games.

Are you suggesting Garner will be at par as per performance with Mctoms in that holding role?

Mctom has shown promise and it might take some time for Garner to have a grasp of things when given the chance.

Potential not present ability.
These are players I have watched for a number of years in the youth set up.
When it comes to dictating play and passing Garner is McTom’s oga. McTom however is bigger, stronger, older, more experienced, and very importantly more hard working.

Will post clips from the Rotherham game shortly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
codedguy1:

If you followed both of there careers so far, Garner has always played that position so he's more a natural there than McT that was played in a number of position up front before being withdrawn..

So yes Garner can be at par as per performance but in a more subtle(Carrick kinda) way as McT is a more robust player than him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
afrodoc2:

Potential not present ability.
These are players I have watched for a number of years in the youth set up.
When it comes to dictating play and passing Garner is McTom’s oga. McTom however is bigger, stronger, older, more experienced, and very importantly more hard working.

Will post clips from the Rotherham game shortly.

OK. I just hope when all these young guys with potentials are eventually given the chance they take it without looking back.

I remember when Rashford was introduced by LvG. It was glorious.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
Wolves about to turn this league into a Top Seven battle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lana1:
E pain these ones. Weren't they quoting around 100m for him back in May? With Ancelotti saying he wasn't for sale.

Everyone wants a share of the money lol... Even Levy was pissed that United didn't activate Alderweireld release clause cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Everyone wants a share of the money lol... Even Levy was pissed that United didn't activate Alderweireld release clause cheesy grin
; ) tongue smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Nor buy Eriksson for 60m pounds.

Let Napoli go and sell their Kulikuli for 250m. We go see who go buy am for that amount. Rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Wolves about to turn this league into a Top Seven battle.
Not necessarily.
Ask Burnley who finished in a Europa league slot and struggled.
Wolves could possibly struggle like them.
I remember Portsmouth as well about a decade ago, after winning the FA Cup and playing in Europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
afrodoc2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXmFR-uHtWo

shocked Gomes nah baller Oo, passes, movement and dribbling skills all complete, plays with confidence even with his small stature. His stature might be a disadvantage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
hoopLA:

Not necessarily.
Ask Burnley who finished in a Europa league slot and struggled.
Wolves could possibly struggle like them.
I remember Portsmouth as well about a decade ago, after winning the FA Cup and playing in Europe.

Wolves and Burnley have different playing mentality, so i believe Wolves will fare better. Let's see how it pans out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
A short story...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin cheesy

Elrony won't forgive you on this GloryIsaac.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2019

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
adebayo201:
grin cheesy

Elro.ny won't forgive you on this Glory.Isaac.

I hope that doesn't happen in Italy, because those guys won't entertain such trash play especially from a black man lmaoooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Wolves and Burnley have different playing mentality, so i believe Wolves will fare better. Let's see how it pans out.
You also forgot how low we finished when we played in the same Europa league.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.