Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8693373 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) (6899) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2019
codedguy1:

I have a problem with all this falling back on English players. Why do we have to fall back on English players? When we were having a bad run these few years, were the English players not part of the team?

The club should buy players that are ready to play for the club regardless of nationality and stop all this nonsense of falling back on English players. After they meet the expected quota any other player coming in should be done based on what he can add to the team and his dedication regardless of his nationality, being English should mean nothing at this point.

As if English players play like Argentineans and Brazilians angry angry
I dnt think we deliberately fell back on English players.is just d way things pan out.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
Gomes at this point looks like our most creative player bar Pogba.
If I was Ole, he will start together with Pogba and McTonimay.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2019
patrickmuf:
Gomes at this point looks like our most creative player bar Pogba.
If I was Ole, he will start together with Pogba and McTonimay.

Seconded..... The Lad is full of Confidence and very calm on the Ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by McIrx: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Oasis007:

Seconded..... The Lad is full of Confidence and very calm on the Ball.
But is he physically ready? Teams will try to bully him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
McIrx:

But is he physically ready?
Teams will try to bully him.

Until he's tried out, we wouldn't know.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tuanzebe: “Manchester is my home and playing at Old Trafford with all of my friends and family close by to see the games is all that you wish for really, so this is a great opportunity to do so.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tuanzebe: “It is always an honour and a privilege to play for this club. It should not be taken lightly and it should be brought back to its winning ways and a winning mentality.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tuanzebe: “Ambitions? To be playing regularly for United and it is very, very possible this season. I think the manager has shown faith in me in the pre-season games, he has a lot of confidence in young players and the club is going through a phase of change.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tuanzebe: “New contract? Yeah, it is good, it is all part of the journey and it plays a part into my aims and ambitions for the season. And it just shows the club are willing to put trust in me, put faith in me, to continue and progress.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tuanzebe: “I think the team performances over the last six games have been very good, we came out with some good results, so now let's carry it on into the season.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tuanzebe: “We had an in-house meeting with the manager and the coaching staff, and we decided it was best to stay here and continue my development here. I have always wanted to play for Man United and, especially this time around, it is a good time to stay and fight.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tuanzebe: “I think the manager is really looking to introduce new energy to the squad so it is the perfect opportunity to take. It is just comforting to know that I have a role here. It is up to me now to fill those boots and show what I have got.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rashford: “I think it’s a very exciting moment. For me it was just about getting the new contract out of the way and solidifying that I’m here for the club. It’s about getting the club back to where it belongs, what everybody knows Manchester United are.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rashford: “I give my life for the club and that’s the most important thing. For me, when you’re in a squad with a lot of young players who share the same ambition and have the same drive, I can only see us succeeding.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rashford: “It might take us some time, but if we all stick to the game plan, work collectively as a team, and we’ve got a good manager who knows the club and who shares the same ambition, who knows what we can achieve?”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rashford: “For me it’s just about becoming the guy that’s responsible and reliable. I feel like that’s the next step for me. Right now I feel like mentally and physically I’m more prepared to do it than in the past, especially physically.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Scholes: “I think it did happen, two or three times (a player wanting to leave). It happened with Cristiano and Wayne so I think it'll be accepted. Paul isn’t a bad lad so as long as he’s committed to the team and playing every week then there won't be a problem.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
G Neville: “I think there are three or four players at Old Trafford who have higher levels of quality that in a perfect world, Ole would probably like them all out at once. But, if they left it would weaken the team that badly, they wouldn't challenge for the CL.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
G Neville: “What Ole has to do is to get rid of one at a time. I think it's a clever transition out of what has been a poor transfer strategy for the last four-five years. It's going to take two or three years of good culture & tone to get out of what they've done.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
G Neville: “You can't lose Lukaku, Pogba, de Gea, Martial all in one – you'd be absolutely decimated. The dressing room would be shot to pieces. You could maybe lose them over a period of two to three years if they wanted to leave.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
No Bernado Silva and Aguero in City lineup cheesy grin

FPL Managers who captained them grin grin

Pep Guardiola is a sadist grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
GloryIsaac:

u don't know wah to expect with dt man, he's lineups are very very unpredictable grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
GloryIsaac:

I avoided Man City like a plague when selecting My FPL team. because all of them can be replaced, and anybody can start any game no matter the level of their opposition

They have an insane squad depth

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
timay:

I avoided Man City like a plague when selecting My FPL team. because all of them can be replaced, and anybody can start any game no matter the level of their opposition

I learnt my lesson last season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
timay:

Lmaoooo..... Guardiola's playing with people's feelings

Just look at somebody's lineup, Alisson and Aguero grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
GloryIsaac:

This your team is poor o and even the set up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
GloryIsaac:

This person's Gameweek is bleeped up.
The only two people that can fetch him good points gone grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
ChristoBam:

This your team is poor o and even the set up.

That's not my team cheesy grin

Only CB in mine is Van Dijk, others are attacking fullbacks.

And who th puts Nemanja Matic in his team? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
timay:

Been laughing since i saw the lineup...

David Luiz, Zouma, Matic, Ndidi, John Stones cheesy

Failure at its best grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
GloryIsaac:

My guts told me to remove Bernado Silva from my Fpl but did i listen? NO! I am just too stubborn embarassed

But i captained sterling though and he just got his second goal. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
This var thing make we dey look sha.

Felipe Anderson be like another 419

(1) (2) (3) ... (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) (6899) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.