Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8788734 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6917) (6918) (6919) (6920) (6921) (6922) (6923) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimghost:

My man! Na work jor. I am back fully. Hope I didn't miss a lot?.
Nah. Season just start and you Scummies have started with initial gra gra again.

We know how it ended last season cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lana1:
When you have nothing upstairs, how would you know how to read stats?

In case Whoscored/Opta is too complex for you, look at Wikipedia below. He started 13 and played 10 from the bench.

Kroos had 4 assists. Modric had 6 assists to complement his 3 goals. Even Casemiro had 3 goals playing as DM.
Kroos played 2227mins last season, Modric played 2618 while ceballos just played 1248mins of league football last season both had double the amount of game time. Considering the amount of game time he had 3 goals was not a bad output. Can you show a midfielder with similar amount of game time that contributed more?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
SkimpleD:

Nah. Season just start and you Scummies have started with initial gra gra again.

We know how it ended last season cheesy
cheesy This will end differently. Hopefully.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
purpleprincess:
Then how did you get 97 points? Which midfielders did you use? Did you triple captain someone?

All thanks to Sterling who gave me 40pts. grin

GK - 10pts
Defense - 15pts
Midfield - 46pts
Attack - 26pts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
larride:

GK - 10pts
Defense - 15pts
Midfield - 46pts
Attack - 26pts

You have Origi and Kane?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
GloryIsaac:

You have Origi and Kane?

I had Sterling, Mane, Kane, B. Silva, Rashford and of course DDG. grin

I’ve sold off B. Silva for Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Shaw is becoming a huge problem. To make simple passes is now a Herculean task for him. His positioning and defending has been below par recently. He needs to step up. His left foot seems not to be fluid enough sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Leyqute:
Seems like Garner has been promised first team football with Fred dropping to 5th in the pecking order.

Pogba
McTom
Matic
Garner
Fred

Scheduling his wedding during preseason set him back a whole lot.

Make bench kill am there. The fecker scheduled a wedding so he could get married to the same woman twice sad angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
larride:

GK - 10pts
Defense - 15pts
Midfield - 46pts
Attack - 26pts
Oh De gea was your goal keeper. No wonder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
larride:

No wonder

Pep did a lot of people dirty with that Bernado Silva benching grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
It is what it is.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
larride:

I also sold B.silva for martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
purpleprincess:
Oh De gea was your goal keeper. No wonder.

Hopefully he gives me enough points this season.

I persisted with him last season even when we were shipping in lots of goals. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
GloryIsaac:

No wonder

Pep did a lot of people dirty with that Bernado Silva benching grin

Pep only player I have is Sterling and it’s because he kind of have a guaranteed place in the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
GloryIsaac:
It is what it is.

None of you is blaming Ed now, if anyone of you bring hammer trying to nail Woodward by December, we will feast on such person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
larride:

Pep only player I have is Sterling and it’s because he kind of have a guaranteed place in the team.

Certainly, Sterling's position is sealed and can only be affected by injury...

Every other player in that team can be replaced, had to remove Ederson and Zinchenko before Pep shows his craze again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
airmark:

None of you is blaming Ed now, if anyone of you bring hammer trying to nail Woodward by December, we will feast on such person.

Lmaooo, only challenge is midfield, we dey kampe grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
GloryIsaac:
It is what it is.
Really? martial vs henry? You loco grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
larride:

Hopefully he gives me enough points this season.

I persisted with him last season even when we were shipping in lots of goals. cool
I actually picked de gea at first but i changed my mind and replaced him with hugo then i changed my mind again and replaced hugo with ryan. I am indecisive like that embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
airmark:

The window is closed na. Why would we be calling Ed's name now that he can't do anything.

When the window was opened and we expected him do perform we called his name.

Calling Ed's name now will not make sense. We are making do with what we have.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
purpleprincess:
I actually picked de gea at first but i changed my mind and replaced him with hugo then i changed my mind again and replaced hugo with ryan. I am indecisive like that embarassed

I make sure I’m decisive when choosing my team. I don’t second guess them. Expect injury or loss of form.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Lmaooo, only challenge is midfield, we dey kampe grin

No excuse you already have Pogba and Mc Tominay, Mata and Fred are ok to support them.

codedguy1:

The window is closed na. Why would we be calling Ed's name now that he can't do anything.

When the window was opened and we expected him do perform we called his name.

Calling Ed's name now will not make sense. We are making do with what we have.

Yes we dont want to read, Woodward's failure to bring this and that excuse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ucsquare(m): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
why is Ajax involved in the qualification round for the UCL? thought they won the dutch league..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thank you purpleprincess
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimghost:

Reeks bro. Are you a Chelshit fan?.
Long time bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
chidexxy007:

Long time bro

No see. How have you been bro?.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
slimghost:

No see. How have you been bro?.
Great man...

how you end?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Botfuss:
Shaw is becoming a huge problem. To make simple passes is now a Herculean task for him. His positioning and defending has been below par recently. He needs to step up. His left foot seems not to be fluid enough sef.
Shaw matter tire person o. When you think he has improved, gbam dude is back to zero.

Maybe its because he doesn't have competition there that's making him feel relaxed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
ucsquare:
why is Ajax involved in the qualification round for the UCL? thought they won the dutch league..

I was wondering the same thing also.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
ucsquare:
larride:

I was wondering the same thing also.

All explained in this site. Keyword being COEFFICIENTS grin who remembers COEFFICIENTS?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/06/ajax-champions-league-qualifying-round

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6917) (6918) (6919) (6920) (6921) (6922) (6923) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), humblesteve(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.