Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789180 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6919) (6920) (6921) (6922) (6923) (6924) (6925) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2019
Free Pogba angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Swissh:

You are just plain stupid Mr supercede cheesy cheesy grin.

Why are you mocking him for using the word supersede?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2019
Rashford: “Jimmy’s very mature for his age. When I started playing for the first team at the same age he’s at now, I probably wasn’t as mature as him in the way I was playing. He’s in the midfield too so he has to mature quicker, but, for me, he’s a very good player.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Rashford: “When he’s (Chong) come to the first team... you all saw the game against Inter Milan, when he was just up and at them for the time he was on the pitch. That’s what you want to see.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2019
Rashford: “He (Gomes) can manipulate his body to get in good positions, without necessarily using the physical side of the game. He’s a very clever player and you just want those players to keep developing and, the way to do that, is to get game time.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Rashford: “Angel is another one who’s been known in United’s system as one of the top players for many years. It’s probably taken him a bit more time than he expected, he’s smaller than pretty much all the players he plays against, but he’s a clever kid.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Rashford: “Chongy is a very exciting player when he’s on the ball. For me, you just want him to express himself more because I’ve seen him play in the Under-18s and he’ll run at a defender all day long and give them a hard time for 90 minutes.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2019
Gary Neville: "Mason Greenwood comes through! And do you know something, the first thing Manchester United have got to do, as a fan, is make the team like them again."

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2019
Gary Neville: "We'll get a great manager, hopefully that's Ole, and they'll start to win again. That's going to happen. I can guarantee you as clear as day, Manchester United will win again. They'll probably win the league before Liverpool, in my opinion. That’s not being disprespectful. They’re closer than you think and it’s not as bad as you think.”

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2019
Rashford: “Mason is quite laid-back. He just likes to enjoy his football. I always think to myself that he’s not someone who you would necessarily give loads of information to. Just tell him a few bits and let him just play; that’s how he gets about with his football.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Rashford: “For me, it’s no surprise to see the progress Axel has made. I’ve been playing with Axel since we were kids & I remember, at about 16 or 17, he was the toughest one-v-one defender that I’d ever trained or played against. I’ve always expected this from him.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Gary Neville: “There’s nothing better than a level-headed young lad absolutely working his socks off. The fundamental basis of any successful person is hard work, and Scott McTominay is doing that in abundance.”

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Gary Neville: “I’m more interested in the board room or in the business side of things. The football side I love. I love watching matches but I just don't want to be on the training pitch, I feel like I've done that part of my life and want to move on.”

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2019
Scholes: "It was exciting watching Marcus knowing there's still a lot more to come from him. You've seen home-grown players like Jesse as well, & these players are exciting to watch. McTominay's looking good, & other people like Chong & Gomes are coming through too.”

- Sky Sports
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Another kid to catch the eye is Aliou Traore! He's a midfield beast.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
paafin:
Another kid to catch the eye is Aliou Traore! He's a midfield beast.

I prefer Dylan Levitt. Excellent passing and general technique.

I am not so sure how well Traore will play when he plays against men as big and strong as he is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
afrodoc2:

Why are you mocking him for using the word supersede?

People tend to mock what they don't understand...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
pharod:

People tend to mock what they don't understand...

I don’t really know the swish guy. Is he the Arsenal hensben?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
afrodoc2:

I don’t really know the swish guy. Is he the Arsenal hensben?
Insult to hensben.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
Swissh:

Shut up there dummy cheesy. Idiot said supercede Sanchez grin grin So if one Juventus academy graduate confronts ronaldo in training that means he can supercede ronaldo cheesy. You be Ewu from the North.
Afrodoc2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
Oasis007:
Gary Neville: "I think he's [Solskjær] getting rid of them one at a time and he's bleeding them out of the club."

- Sky Sports

But but but OGS oNly haS mOutH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
GloryIsaac:

But but but OGS oNly haS mOutH

I realized Ole was a bold face liar when he kept saying Lukaku was injured in preseason and that of course he was an important striker for United, all the while trying to offload him to Italy.

No be by frowning and shouting. Some people prefer to kill you softly.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Swissh:

Shut up there dummy cheesy. Idiot said supercede Sanchez grin grin So if one Juventus academy graduate confronts ronaldo in training that means he can supercede ronaldo cheesy. You be Ewu from the North.

Thing is, Ronaldo is not scamming Juventus. It's a huge insult to CR7 to compare him with Sanchez's case.

One didn't score up to 6 goals in a whole season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
Today is my birthday cheesy

Show me love Reds

Happy birthday Gee! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Melvyn11:
Free Pogba angry angry angry

Was he recently arrested?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
afrodoc2:

I realized Ole was a bold face liar when he kept saying Lukaku was injured in preseason and that of course he was an important striker for United, all the while trying to offload him to Italy.

No be by frowning and shouting. Some people prefer to kill you softly.

Exactly...

I believe the only time he really showed his frustration was when he made that statement about some players not being part of the club's success.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Swissh:

If you were not a compound eediot and a god-forsaken inbred with a used menstrual pad for brains, you'd realize how fooolish you are juxtaposing Ronaldo with Sanchez.

How dare a photosensitive epileptic village lunatic like your cretinous self compare one of the greatest to ever step on the pitch with that Chilean oxygen-thief.

You're so stoopid, I hope I don't receive a defamation of character lawsuit from the National Association of Absolutely Idiotic Cretins for calling you a Grade A Stoopid dolt.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Exactly...

I believe the only time he really showed his frustration was when he made that statement about some players not being part of the club's success.

Yeah. Ole is a man notorious for keeping his thoughts concealed.

'Bad boys move in silence' is his creed I believe. He has quietly moved on Fellaini, Valencia, and Lukaku. I believe Ashley Young, Matic and Rojo are next on the chop list but he needs their services for this season so he needs to keep them in an optimal frame of mind.

I prefer this approach to drying them out on the media.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
DeadPresidents:

If you were not a compound eediot and a god-forsaken inbred with a used menstrual pad for brains, you'd realize how fooolish you are juxtaposing Ronaldo with Sanchez.

How dare a photosensitive epileptic village lunatic like your cretinous self compare one of the greatest to ever step on the pitch with that Chilean oxygen-thief.

You're so stoopid, I hope I don't receive a defamation of character lawsuit from the National Association of Absolutely Idiotic Cretins for calling you a Grade A Stoopid dolt.
Ok Mr Supercede cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
HahhAha.

Why do I have a feeling the holidays aren’t over yet here? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6919) (6920) (6921) (6922) (6923) (6924) (6925) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Princefame1, AdisaOwala and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.