Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789744 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6914) (6915) (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) (6920) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
chidexxy007:

Wow.... nice one

Got 42points.
My team is filled with attackers, i guess that is a huge plus. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
purpleprincess:
My team is filled with attackers, i guess that is a huge plus. cheesy

I got 97. B. Silva n Mane did gave me combined 1pt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wizkitvick(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
“A lot of players have declined coming to Man Utd in recent years. They’ve chosen somewhere else. But I don’t know how Dybala had the audacity to turn them down when he’s on the bench at Juventus. He needs to start playing some football,” he told The Star.

“Maybe he’s thinking: ‘I want to be Champions League or I’ll sit on the bench. I’d rather do that than play at Man Utd.’ Well, I’m happy he didn’t come, then because you haven’t got the right minerals that I want in a Man Utd player!”

--Ferdinand

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purpleprincess: 1:36am On Aug 13, 2019
larride:

I got 97. B. Silva n Mane didn’t gave me combined 1pt.
Really? You must have salah and kane in your team. I just used my free hit and included salah in my team too. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:56am On Aug 13, 2019
purpleprincess:
Really? You must have salah and kane in your team. I just used my free hit and included salah in my team too. tongue

No Salah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by segzysexy(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2019
wizkitvick:
“A lot of players have declined coming to Man Utd in recent years. They’ve chosen somewhere else. But I don’t know how Dybala had the audacity to turn them down when he’s on the bench at Juventus. He needs to start playing some football,” he told The Star.

“Maybe he’s thinking: ‘I want to be Champions League or I’ll sit on the bench. I’d rather do that than play at Man Utd.’ Well, I’m happy he didn’t come, then because you haven’t got the right minerals that I want in a Man Utd player!”

--Ferdinand
True talk. Dybala can only be mercenary for manutd who will play for the club because of the money and not the passion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kimbeast: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2019
wizkitvick:

--Ferdinand
This statement irks of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Kimbeast:

Are you ready for tomorrow?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Kimbeast:

Your statement “irks” of gbagaun. No be by force to blow grammar.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Seriously, I hope OGS is doing something about that midfield o. They should learn to lose the ball less and open up for each other. Pogba can reduce his flicks and skills. He will easily give assists and score goals this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2019
larride:

I got 97. B. Silva n Mane did gave me combined 1pt.

Showoffs lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Is Shaw not becoming a problem lai dis. I've noticed since last season how slow he drops back to defence whenever he overlaps...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Kimbeast:

The word you are looking for is reeks bro..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kimbeast: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2019
eph12:

Are you ready for tomorrow?
It's ordinary Liverpool grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2019
Also, the midfield needs to do so much better at helping out the defence. Chelsea is on a counter, everyone is dropping back to defend but look at McTominay just standing there undecided

And as usual, Shaw is nowhere to be seen

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2019
Just wait until Pepe handle Shaw and wan Biasaka cheesy. The lamentation here will reach one month grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2019
mtcheeeeew
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Swissh:
Just wait until Pepe handle Shaw and wan Biasaka cheesy. The lamentation here will reach one month grin grin.
let Daniel James have just one encounter with Tierney grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Itsmedozie:

let Daniel James have just one encounter with Tierney grin
He is injured but do You think Tierney is Shaw? Why do you think they call him the Scottish Robertson? imagine the insult equating a speed merchant to this beast.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2019
Shaw needs to improve for the defence line to remain in position and we desperately need a DM who will sit in front of the back 4 and I am not sure McTonimay is that DM, he is best as a box-2-box CM...

The one player I can think of who has the mobility and strength to man that position is TFM. Matic is past it and Fred blows hot and cold.

If Jones wasn't a sick bay, I'd have suggested him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Swissh:

And he could not handle farmers from Namibia during the AFCON, the reason he was benched in the worst ever Ivory coast team for close to 20 years.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Swissh:

He is injured but do You think Tierney is Shaw? Why do you think they call him the Scottish Robertson? imagine the insult equating a speed merchant to this beast.

See madness. Who calls Tierney the Scottish Robertson?

Robertson is Scottish already why would someone else be the Scottish Robertson?
Who is the Argentine Messi or the Nigerian Okocha?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2019
CapitalCee:

And he could not handle farmers from Namibia during the AFCON, the reason he was benched in the worst ever Ivory coast team for close to 20 years.
lol Is Shaw better than those Namibian defenders?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2019
afrodoc2:

See madness. Who calls Tierney the Scottish Robertson?

Robertson is Scottish already why would someone else be the Scottish Robertson?
Who is the Argentine Messi or the Nigerian Okocha?
When he was in Celtic he was called the Roberson of the Scottish league. Solid defensively and brilliant going forward.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2019
Swissh:

When he was in Celtic he was called the Roberson of the Scottish league. Solid defensively and brilliant going forward.
Is that why he was sold off for mere $15m? Buahahaha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2019
To whom it may concern: Lukaku scored 4 goals in his first game for Inter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Karleb:
They're coming for you grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Karleb:

Against farmers, corn-planters and harvesters from Serie D. SMH.

Man is a flat-track bully FFS.

Remind us when he does it against Juventus abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Swissh:

Better. I like Tierney no doubt. Wanted us to buy him at some point cos he is better than Shaw IMO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2019
eph12:

Is that why he was sold off for mere $15m? Buahahaha
It's £25million my guy and does price determine the quality of a player? How much did Liverpool buy Robertson? So you believe you didn't over pay for slabhead and beside he was injured which might also be a factor for that amount.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2019
afrodoc2:

Better. I like Tierney no doubt. Wanted us to buy him at some point cos he is better than Shaw IMO
An honest and no bullshit man u fan. Your type is rare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2019
purpleprincess:
Hi please help me with the code

(1) (2) (3) ... (6914) (6915) (6916) (6917) (6918) (6919) (6920) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kamelot77(m), LORDLARGE(m), maik99(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.