Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789122 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
patrickmuf:
Brewster is much younger na.

They were all on the same team. Hudson-Odoi, Gomes and Foden are younger than Brewster, and Brewster is just a week younger than Sancho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
"Any successful team will have to build from the back and have a foundation to play from. We always say ‘you have to earn the right to win a game of football’. You earn it by defending well, you have a foundation and hopefully a settled team.

“Hopefully, we won’t have to make too many changes. Over the last few years, I’ve always had the feeling there’s been so many players with bad luck concerning injuries.

"Both Jose [Mourinho] and Louis [van Gaal], maybe even David [Moyes], had to chop and change the back four, especially the centre-backs. Hopefully we can get a settled line-up.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
afrodoc2:

They were all on the same team. Hudson-Odoi, Gomes and Foden are younger than Brewster, and Brewster is just a week younger than Sancho.
Liverpool fans think Brewster is better than Greenwood. If they go on to achieve their potentials, the rivalry initiated by fans will be huge.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
patrickmuf:
Liverpool fans think Brewster is better than Greenwood. If they go on to achieve their potentials, the rivalry initiated by fans will be huge.

Liverpool fans are impossible. cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pep though...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hope all this smiles transform to a 3 - 0 win over Wolves smiley

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
patrickmuf:

Brewster is a pure 9. Greenwood is a more gifted footballer and is more well rounded but one can't downplay Brewster's speed and finishing.

Brewster is almost 2yrs older than Greenwood but his last 2 seasons have also been derailed by injury so it is hard to judge where he is at in terms of his development.

I don't think England has ever had this level of youth talent coming through. If even half of them develop as expected they will have a very good team in 4-5 years.

P.S Brewster actually reminds me of Rashford when he first broke through.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2019
3rd Kit.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær: “We’ve had a good week, a good training week, a competitive week, so hopefully we can have the same squad and people available, unless we get something towards the end. There are still a few days until we play.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær: "I am looking forward to the first hurdle, obstacle. You want robustness when the going gets tough. That’s when you want to see the leaders coming forward. Anyone can play well at end of game when you're 2-0 up."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær on Wolves: "They were tough games and Wolves are a hard team to break down, defend deep, don’t give you a lot of spaces, they can counter attack, set pieces always dangerous."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær on Alexis Sánchez: "We don't have the biggest forward line in numbers. so Alexis might end up playing a lot more games than you expect. We expect him to come good at this club, he's quality."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær: "Alexis is such a pro, he comes in working every single day really hard and wants to be a part of this. He's a few weeks behind the rest but close to being ready."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær: "Great week training - the mood has been good and it’s been competitive, there were some players not involved and want to prove a point."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær: "It’s a big period still for us, more or less pre-season, we’ve got a couple more weeks after this we can put loads of work on the training round and after international break I think it is too busy."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær: "Chelsea outran us quite a lot in April, now we’ve outran them, so that’s a good shift for us but it’s not just about fitness, fitness is important but a young team expect loads of energy but we also have quality."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær: "The good teams I've played in always had a strong base with a settled backline. We hope to provide that for our attackers and midfielders and Fred, of course, we believe that he's going to have a big season."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær: "He’s [Maguire] very level headed, just as composed off the pitch as on it, experienced a big presence around the place, smiling, a personality you like to have around and cool head at the back is important."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær: "Defenders level headed and not emotionally affected is great for a manager and the team, he’s been very good to have around."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2019
Solskjær: "Wolves will give us a hard challenge, just as much a mental test, we’re in a good place at the moment and when you hit the first hurdle and obstacle you want to see the leaders, anyone can play well when you’re winning 3-0 or 4-0."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2019
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "The good teams I've played in always had a strong base with a settled backline. We hope to provide that for our attackers and midfielders and Fred, of course, we believe that he's going to have a big season."

“Our attackers and midfielders and Fredgrin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2019
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "I am looking forward to the first hurdle, obstacle. You want robustness when the going gets tough. That’s when you want to see the leaders coming forward. Anyone can play well at end of game when you're 2-0 up."
This has been on my mind all week.

How will they respond when they are behind 1-0 or even 2-0? How will they respond in the next game following a defeat?

Hope they wont be downing tools like they did after that Arsenal defeat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2019
Leyqute:

“Our attackers and midfielders and Fredgrin

I no go lie this one enter wella grin I feel for Freddie grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2019
We sha must beat that Wolves team on Monday. That bearded Portuguese want to turn himself into something else against us. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
larride:
We sha must beat that Wolves team on Monday. That bearded Portuguese want to turn himself into something else against us. angry

He's a low budget Mourinho. Baba sha wan prove point to all the big teams.

Make we win is the main thing here. Attack until they collapse!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Alexis Sanchez will be put through a series of behind-closed-doors friendlies so he can regain his fitness. He will not be allowed back into the fold until he has the same fitness level as the rest of the squad.

- Times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fred will also feature in behind-closed-doors friendlies. Solskjær has no plans to allow him to leave and hopes he will benefit from the team's defensive solidarity.

- Times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oasis007:
3rd Kit.

I need this kit. Beautiful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
MRTA7:

I need this kit. Beautiful.

Seeing this Kit, I’m regretting buying that home Jersey. embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kurupt01: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oasis007:
3rd Kit.

I should've waited two weeks for this.

Now I regret buying the away Jersey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
like how much I fit get that 3rd kit shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
I get this bad feeling that Pogba might still feel

cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.