Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864271 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) (7031) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chrisus:
Mata has no business being a starter for God's sake

Who should start in that position against Leicester?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ol boy. That Chelsea match sef go sweet grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
afrodoc2:
Oasis are you Ole in disguise?

No wonder you are always bringing club news. Lol

His lineup prediction was perfect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Leyqute:

The only Utd player in my FPL is Martial. And he's on the bench this week cos he's injured.

I replace Martial with James yesterday. Hopefully it's gonna pan out to be a good Decision for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Leyqute:

And how confident are you that they can make Rashford and Lingard stop having brainfarts in less than a year? The board won't hand them 300m to spend in one window.

Do we sack them then?

Of course, better to have someone experienced to do a rebuild, than a rookie. There is nothing promising about Ole's football style. I have seen what Blanc and Allegri have done/can do. Allegri is a bit conservative though, but I'd rather have him. These guys have experience, they will manage players effectively.

There are many simple things that this team is lacking, and it's because the manager is not getting them to do those things. Simple stuffs like positioning etc. It's crazy to think that we believe there is a future with this guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
chidexxy007:
Guy, so you didn't even watch the Fella you are hyping?
Damn, I am so angry with myself now...
Did you read that post at all?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
eph12:

Na when I see Fellaini as prime passer of the ball I give up

This is what happens on a faceless forum. Someone that watched almost every televised EPL match from late 90s to 2014 (and watched most of the ones from the early 90s) is arguing with someone that didn’t watch the games or highlights or even YouTube videos but read BLEACHER REPORT.

This is just another one of the things Musa sees at the gate daily.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
GloryIsaac:

His lineup prediction was perfect.

Brossssssss................. He tey when we see you oh !!!!
I carry mouka foam and ice bucket to lease sha,na siddon look association we dey sad cheesy cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Who should start in that position against Leicester?

You con chook that Leicester for back so that your question go carry small weight cheesy

I fear Mata won't be suited to a game of high intensity like this. He's only useful against teams that sit back. Just watch as he'll vanish in this match. I'd have preferred Greenwood on the right
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chrisus:

Rashford wey I don boot commot since after Crystal Palace match angry
If he doesn't deliver today, I'll boot him out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
nitrogen:

Of course, better to have someone experienced to do a rebuild, than a rookie. There is nothing promising about Ole's football style. I have seen what Blanc and Allegri have done/can do. Allegri is a bit conservative though, but I'd rather have him. These guys have experience, they will manage players effectively.

There are many simple things that this team is lacking, and it's because the manager is not getting them to do those things. Simple stuffs like positioning etc. It's crazy to think that we believe there is a future with this guy.

Rate the following Managers in descending Order according to their tactical prowess;

1. LVG
2. Mourinho
3. Allegri
4. Blanc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Leyqute:

The only Utd player in my FPL is Martial. And he's on the bench this week cos he's injured.

I have James. Hopefully, he delivers the goodies again today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chrisus:

You con chook that Leicester for back so that your question go carry small weight cheesy

I fear Mata won't be suited to a game of high intensity like this. He's only useful against teams that sit back. Just watch as he'll vanish in this match. I'd have preferred Greenwood on the right

I put it because the opponent really matters.

To be very honest, if things were going as planned, Gomes and Greenwood would have started at least one match, but right now, there's no place for experiments. Personally, i'll love to see them start, but if OGS chooses to start Mata and Pereira ahead of them, I can't fault him because man's under pressure to deliver and you don't experiment when you're under pressure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Full time prediction

MUN 2 LEI 1. How the goals will come? I have no idea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
afrodoc2:

This is what happens on a faceless forum. Someone that watched almost every televised EPL match from late 90s to 2014 (and watched most of the ones from the early 90s) is arguing with someone that didn’t watch the games or highlights or even YouTube videos but read BLEACHER REPORT.

This is just another one of the things Musa sees at the gate daily.
Hahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Common boys! We need to win this, abeg!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Make I watch today grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
See Maddison o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dem go bully Lindelof tire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Penalty for United

Rashes scores
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hope they score the penalty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
penarity!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thank God o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
RASHIDI
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nice. Need to score another one ASAP
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
I just like this Son guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Started well, we need to sustain and score another goal before Leicester wakes up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Has any team had more penalties than us in all of Europe since the start of last season?

Not that i'm complaining tho grin grin

NB: Lindelof wants to join Shaw as the weak links in that defence. Abeg he should try not be unfortunate o undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chrisus:
I just like this Son guy
He's good

(1) (2) (3) ... (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) (7031) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.