Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8835498 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7061) (7062) (7063) (7064) (7065) (7066) (7067) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
That is pretty much how Man Utd have played ever since the 0-0 draw with Liverpool last season. All talk, no walk. Solskjaer often speaks about wanting Man Utd to be a ferocious team capable of playing fast attacking football. However, without a solid understanding of how to actually make that happen, then these are but words. The basest sentimentality, a child’s prayer.

And despite all the love for him, doesn’t that just sum up Solskjaer’s time in charge of Man Utd? He says the right things, he has the right ideas, but the execution? Sorely missing.

Read more at https://www.squawka.com/en/features/west-ham-2-0-manchester-united-match-analysis-matic-rashford-solskjaer#eU1DtMOVSVDZlmzA.99

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
OLe wants to use the 1999 tactics in 2019!!! No one fu**ng plays hit and run football again! No tactics,no direction!

Maguire should have scored that ball though!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lana1:
Chai. See 3rd place wey we for dey. This one pain me make i no lie. OGS na ìdiot
I swear!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
I know sure say we really they pay rashford 200k per week.
The media just they try make us look foolish again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Adisaowallla:

We were told that he doesn't need to improve - afterall he is doing well as regards his primary duties.

The reason why I never really jump on his case is because our problems are currently way bigger than his obvious limitations

He is currently not (part of) our problem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
elampiro:

He is currently not (part of) our problem

Elampiro, who/what is our problem sef? Would like to hear from you. Players, Manager, Board, supporters, fans or all of the above?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Aubameyang saves Arsenal again. Na striker be that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Just look at Chelsea ffs..Though they lost, there's clearly something exciting about them..

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrphilia: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
CrystalTiger:
Just look at Chelsea ffs..Though they lost, there's clearly something exciting about them..
Man wey know better thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
CrystalTiger:
How about Ole's 1st few games
He's a new manager so it's normal, time will tell though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Apostle SkimpleD.......

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
nitrogen:

Elampiro, who/what is our problem sef? Would like to hear from you. Players, Manager, Board, supporters, fans or all of the above?

I only watch our first two matches so far. I just watched extended highlight of our match vs West Ham on youtube. We have no pattern. After those first games of OGS last season, we have been patternless.

At least I knew Moyes played a pattern but it did not work. Every player has a playing zone

LVG had a pattern of trying to keep possession and build slowly from the back. But it did not work. He however used some unknown players to disgrace some EPL teams.

Mourinho was always afraid to attack. He had a patern of trying to park the bus and go on counter. Also claimed we didnt have quality to play attacking football.

I don't know what OGS is trying to do. Players just run around and flow according to the rhythm of the opponent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hello losers

Hello losers

Hello losers

Guess who is 3rd.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hello losers

Hello losers

Hello losers

Hello losers

Hello losers

Hello losers

greetings from the Emirates

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
SkimpleD:

cheesy grin grin Told you it will take a miracle to beat Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ANGELINAX(f): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin
Swissh:
Hello losers

Hello losers

Hello losers

Hello losers

Hello losers

Hello losers

greetings from the Emirates
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
I won't talk too much sha. But I remember when we used to argue endlessly on this thread and I laugh. When I was shouting Ole is inexperienced and not a right fit for United them talk say I dey negative. Every fucking week after Ole was appointed, I was shouting this nigga has no fucking style of play, them talk say na nonsense I dey talk say make we give Ole time to implement his tactics.

Smalling, Jones, Rashford and co got new contracts but Herrera wanted to be paid more cuz PSG came for him with an offer and wanted United to match the offer or better it, but they refused and let him go for free. And all these Ole fanatics said it was a step in the right direction.

Summer came and Lukaku was sold without any replacement and they all celebrated, saying Ole is building the team slowly just like Klopp lmao..Now we don dey see the results of the stupid decisions Ole made.

I was right about everything I said about Ole. When I was saying all these things dem drag and abuse me die on this thread. Someone even associated my name 'ChristoBam' with negativity and hatred just because I chose to be realistic against blind love and patriotism.

I'm going to blame Woodward and the board strongly for all the things we're going through though. Cuz if they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't appoint Ole in the first place. So it's all on them. I don't know the direction the club will go to now because any sensible manager will reject the Man Utd job as it is. And good players will be more difficult to sign.

This previous summer was the time we were supposed to finally make the right decision in the choice of a manager but the board decided to be stupid and sadly the fans supported them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
elampiro:

I only watch our first two matches so far. I just watched extended highlight of our match vs West Ham on youtube. We have no pattern. After those first games of OGS last season, we have been patternless.

At least I knew Moyes played a pattern but it did not work. Every player has a playing zone

LVG had a pattern of trying to keep possession and build slowly from the back. But it did not work. He however used some unknown players to disgrace some EPL teams.

Mourinho was always afraid to attack. He had a patern of trying to park the bus and go on counter. Also claimed we didnt have quality to play attacking football.

I don't know what OGS is trying to do. Players just run around and flow according to the rhythm of the opponent.

Zidane and Ole no get pattern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
ChristoBam:
I won't talk too much sha. But I remember when we used to argue endlessly on this thread and I laugh. When I was shouting Ole is inexperienced and not a right fit for United them talk say I dey negative. Every fucking week after Ole was appointed, I was shouting this nigga has no fucking style of play, them talk say na nonsense I dey talk say make we give Ole time to implement his tactics.

Smalling, Jones, Rashford and co got new contracts but Herrera wanted to be paid more cuz PSG came for him with an offer and wanted United to match the offer or better it, but they refused and let him go for free. And all these Ole fanatics said it was a step in the right direction.

Summer came and Lukaku was sold with any replacement and they all celebrated, saying Ole is building the team slowly just like Klopp lmao..Now we don dey see the results of the stupid decisions Ole made.

I was right about everything I said about Ole. When I was saying all these things dem drag and abuse me die on this thread. Someone even associated my name 'ChristoBam' with negativity and hatred just because I chose to be realistic against blind love and patriotism.

I'm going to blame Woodward and the board strongly for all the things we're going through though. Cuz if they knew what they were doing, they wouldn't appoint Ole at all. So it's all on them. I don't know the direction the club will go to now because any sensible manager will reject the Man Utd job as it is. And good players will be more difficult to sign.

This previous summer was the time we were supposed to finally make the right decision in the choice of a manager but the board decided to stupid and sadly the fans supported them.
Fans have no hands in what's happening in Utd now bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
GloryIsaac:

cheesy grin grin Told you it will take a miracle to beat Liverpool.
Was just expecting a draw tho. It’s a pity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
elampiro:

All correct, except the part that says you don't know what Ole is trying to do. Majority of us know that this guy only knows how to sit back and counter opponent's play. Or why would a manager decide to play his most creative player in the DM position? Absolutely senseless!

I just hope we get it right as soon as possible. The world is not going to wait for any one, things are moving so fast.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
monerozi5590:

Zidane and Ole no get pattern.

Zidane was the best coach in the world two years ago. Sometimes, the quality of players make a coach.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
elampiro:

Zidane was the best coach in the world two years ago. Sometimes, the quality of players make a coach.
but madrid get hazard and bale naa, even benzema.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kodded(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
abeg party still dey here ?

please DJ play me this song if you know am

hey little man u, dont shed no tears. no woman no cry embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
elampiro:

Which quality?...Same players bro. Only CR7 is missing. We have even spent +300m on transfers this season but we ain't seeing quality football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
kodded:
abeg party still dey here ?

please DJ play me this song if you know am

hey little man u, dont shed no tears. no woman no cry embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHlSE9j5FGY
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
ucsquare:
Arsenal and Chelsea receiving it too, at least we go chop an together grin grin
what is Arsenal receiving, u scum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lana1:
Aubameyang saves Arsenal again. Na striker be that.
he’s available for 200M, help talk to Woodward
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Perpetual losers,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
he’s available for 200M, help talk to Woodward
Lol. This one dey find who go help his club sponsor next season transfer window. GoFundMe FC.

Remove Auba and una don turn low budget Everton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Your downfall started the day Howard Webb retired from refing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7061) (7062) (7063) (7064) (7065) (7066) (7067) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.