Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,553 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8846391 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7064) (7065) (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Leyqute:

Thing is I think we’ll beat Arsenal, grin especially if Martial starts (he’s close to a return). It’s a different ball game.

We can score goals when defenses leave spaces behind to explore. We don’t know how to break teams down, yet. And Rashford is a forward who can’t make things happen on his own. I like the way Mourinho criticized him yesterday.

Welcome.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Leyqute:

LoL. You get problem. I said what I said then based on what I saw for a period of time. And I still stand by it.

I don’t change my mind every matchday.

I told larride the other day that we hardly win when we want to possess the ball and make things happen and thats what happened yesterday.

The loss didn’t surprise me.

This is the same reason why I was questioning his tactics from last season. Whenever opponent code possession to us, we become clueless on what to do with the ball. It’s so glaring.

If we are going to rebuild with this kind of pattern of play, I wish us all the luck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2019
larride:

If the players can’t make key decisions then why is he saying they are doing what he asked them to do?

Can you confidently say you saw attitude and desire in the way we play yesterday?
That's my own problem, we don't play like a well coached team, and that has nothing to do with quality of players.

Our set piece be like goal kick ffs, Tony pulis is sh!t but his team is known for utilizing set pieces, what are we known for? well I know, we are known for being sh!t at everything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2019
larride:

Welcome.
Them must see the light grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2019
weedtaker:
our recent games have been worse than anything jose served us in his 2nd season. So dis ur story no get head.
We didn't do anything yesterday, I'll advice you see the full game.

I understand the play can be drab with no urgency whatsoever and that can be annoying. E dey annoy me sef as I just type am.

But Harry Maguire should’ve scored this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGscFUhSn7M
8:00.

He was close to the net and his shot suppose go up. Perreira created a good chance for Mata as well but baba don old.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2019
larride:

If the players can’t make key decisions then why is he saying they are doing what he asked them to do?

Can you confidently say you saw attitude and desire in the way we play yesterday?

Make e throw dem under bus for public abi. You want to turn him into another Mourinho. Thank you. [center][/center] grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2019
larride:

Welcome.

It’s interesting how you pick a sentence from a short post and ignore the all round message. grin

We go dey alright laslas. GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2019
Leyqute:

I understand the play can be drab with no urgency whatsoever and that can be annoying. E dey annoy me sef as I just type am.

But Harry Maguire should’ve scored this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGscFUhSn7M
8:00.

He was close to the net and his shot suppose go up. Perreira created a good chance for Mata as well but baba don old.
I won't blame Maguire Sha, it was a split second decision and Fabianski made a brilliant save.

Mata given a contract and them allow herrera go. de state of dis club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2019
larride:

This is the same reason why I was questioning his tactics from last season. Whenever opponent code possession to us, we become clueless on what to do with the ball. It’s so glaring.

If we are going to rebuild with this kind of pattern of play, I wish us all the luck.

Thank you for the luck sir! When it’s time to sell form, know say we go cross your name off the list!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2019
weedtaker:
I won't blame Maguire Sha, it was a split second decision and Fabianski made a brilliant save.

Mata given a contract and them allow herrera go. de state of dis club.

Baba, we go dey alright. I won’t overly criticize them for letting Herrera go. His presence won’t be felt if he were on the pitch yesterday.

Mata na just to fill space until correct option dey available to buy. Matic too.

We go dey alright
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2019
weedtaker:
De think be say even west ham play rubbish, but our rubbish worst pass their rubbish.
sad mehn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2019
Adisaowallla:

Allegri? undecided

Laurent Blanc? Mans been jobless for like 3 years now tholipsrsealed

All these our ex players just dey fall hand as managers angry
abeg no allegri, we should sign an attacking manager.

Them need coach dis boys on how to attack, our previous employees were duds on attacking play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2019
No smalling to blame
No Jones to blame
No lukaku to blame
No Sanchez to blame
Who we go blame now
blame fc

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Greetings from starboy Pepe

Losers

losers

losers

losers

losers

losers

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2019

losers

losers

6th FC

losers

losers

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2019
larride:

Would it matter to you if I said yes? This team run more than they did last season. The stats are there to back it up. But they can't do it, its not magic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2019

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tenmariner: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Last week, Ole said he was happy we had Two clean sheets. One nil against Asthania team who lack direction in play. I was shocked ole was happy about it. I lost all confidence in him when he further said the attackers don't need to score two, three and four goals if defenders can defend well and avoid conceding any goal. That statement speaks volume about the mindset of olé. He totally forgot about how goal difference can make a huge impact. 2011/2012 season, mancity won d league against us on goal difference.. 64 to 56. During the post match interview of PEP after the 8-0 win against Walford, he said he is not happy because his team lost some clear scoring opportunities.
Ole has a mediocre footballing techniques. I was impressed with the way Chelsea played Liverpool despite losing. I was even more impressed with arsenal coming from a man down and 2 goals down to win Villa.
Sadly but true, I agree that the club needs new brooms but ole is a round peg in a square hole.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Leyqute:

It’s interesting how you pick a sentence from a short post and ignore the all round message. grin

We go dey alright laslas. GGMU

You know we have had this discussion before. I picked out that sentence because it was what I have being saying since.

If there’s no chance for counter, we struggle and that’s on the coach.

Yeah sure, we go dey alright las las.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Scenes where Scummies win Arsenal next matchday grin grin

I no go pity Swissh at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2019
This one does not even know how to troll. You think it's by not posting anything cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2019
Leyqute:

I didn’t watch the match cos I was tied up with something else and from the highlights I saw it isn’t as horrible as peeps are making it out to be.

Seems West Ham did not trouble the defense a lot but when they did they did real damage. Plus our players missed 2 sitters- sitters West Ham players would probably have put in the back of the net.

It’s easy to be angry and sad and point fingers cos no one likes losing but it is what it is.

Onto the next one. Hoping to see Greenwood lead the line next tomorrow and bag some goals. GGMU

no doubt we were horrible

but what do you expect from a midfield of MMM

a creative spark?

or a striker in RASHFORD.. to convert chance ..
it just what it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2019
Swissh:
your really a child
this is an immature trolling
measure up abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2019
SkimpleD:
Scenes where Scummies win Arsenal next matchday grin grin

I no go pity Swissh at all
United that is struggling to even win Astana lol. Pepe will run riot on their 200million useless set of defenders.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Itsmedozie:

your really a child
this is an immature trolling
measure up abeg
Will you keep quiet special advisor on how to troll. I haven't even started with you losers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kodded(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2019
so manyoo fans are really expecting pep Guardiola performance from a mid table coach that sent Cardiff city in to relegation

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
ole said he saw attitude and desire yesterday

I detest the way this clown sugarcoat things ...haba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
We better respect Arsenal next week, else, dem go wash us on the floor. Things have changed, the world has moved on!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
4 wins in 20 games.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
O ye scummies

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is it chief

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Swissh:

Will you keep quiet special advisor on how to troll. I haven't even started with you losers.
potassium

(1) (2) (3) ... (7064) (7065) (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.