Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8847688 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7065) (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Itsmedozie:
potassium
Loserrrrrrrrrr. How is 6th treating you?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Swissh:

Loserrrrrrrrrr. How is 6th treating you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
SIRcumalot:

I always want my full back to first be a defender before any kain attacking instinct. A good right winger is what we need for that right position. Wan bisakka can't be beat by any winger for this league. Make we leave am there.
Still,I understand we need some kind of attacking instinct from the full back positions which am hoping will come from The left. I don't think Shaw can do it.

I am not sure Paolo Maldini was known for going forward. Not everyone will be Roberto Carlos, Marcelo or Alves.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Leyqute:

I understand the play can be drab with no urgency whatsoever and that can be annoying. E dey annoy me sef as I just type am.

But Harry Maguire should’ve scored this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGscFUhSn7M
8:00.

He was close to the net and his shot suppose go up. Perreira created a good chance for Mata as well but baba don old.

It still goes to the quality of players and mates they train with. John Oshea scored a similar chance against Liverpool in one of the title deciding fixtures 07/08. He lifted the ball above Pepe Reina in dying minutes.

Our average players way back had better overall football sense than our players now because they trained with quality team mates.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Looking at things since Ferguson retired, it beginning to look like we made a mistake on sacking Louis Van Gaal.

He played the best football since Ferguson and some youths shone under him. At one point we had little known boys like C.Jackson, Verela, Rashford, etc giving promising performance.

But LVG didn't like sticking to a formula that works

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
elampiro:

It still goes to the quality of players and mates they train with. John Oshea scored a similar chance against Liverpool in one of the title deciding fixtures 07/08. He lifted the ball above Pepe Reina in dying minutes.

Our average players way back had better overall football sense than our players now because they trained with quality team mates.

I see what you're trying to say. This team seems to play off each other's performance. Rashy won't press if Lingard isn't pressing as he'd like. But the coaching crew can up the level. We can't bring in players until January- and that's if we actually buy anybody.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
James is still the only bright spark in that attack. He wants to play football. If he can form a good partnership with Martial the two of them can create chances for each other and score goals. Rashy doesn't look interested in scoring goals at the moment, it's as if he treats each appearance as a cap for his national team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowallla: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
elampiro:

I am not sure Paolo Maldini was known for going forward. Not everyone will be Roberto Carlos, Marcelo or Alves.

He was, Sir!

Maldini was renowned for his technical ability, athleticism, sliding tackles, stamina, composure and fast energetic forward runs as a left-back or wing-back.He was also an excellent crosser of the ball, and was an effective attacking threat, scoring and assisting several goals throughout his career https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Maldini
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Leyqute:
James is still the only bright spark in that attack. He wants to play football. If he can form a good partnership with Martial the two of them can create chances for each other and score goals. Rashy doesn't look interested in scoring goals at the moment, it's as if he treats each appearance as a cap for his national team.

Am very skeptical about this James fellow.
Are we sure his not another januzaj?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
elampiro:
Looking at things since Ferguson retired, it beginning to look like we made a mistake on sacking Louis Van Gaal.

He played the best football since Ferguson and some youths shone under him. At one point we had little known boys like C.Jackson, Verela, Rashford, etc giving promising performance.

But LVG didn't like sticking to a formula that works

I agree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Adisaowallla:

He was, Sir!

Maldini was renowned for his technical ability, athleticism, sliding tackles, stamina, composure and fast energetic forward runs as a left-back or wing-back.He was also an excellent crosser of the ball, and was an effective attacking threat, scoring and assisting several goals throughout his career https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Maldini

Maldini played in Serie A for 25 years. He had 29 league goals and 13 assists.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/paolo-maldini/profil/spieler/5803

I don’t agree or disagree with you, I’m just stating facts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
SIRcumalot:

James doesn’t have lots of talents but he can develop to be a deadly player.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Leyqute:

Just like Limpopo grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Leyqute:

Lana1 your attention is needed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
SIRcumalot:

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lana1 your attention is needed again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
SIRcumalot:

Januzaj even get skills pass this James. Such a pity he didn’t realize his full potentials
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Its either Ole is blind or he's just plain stvpid for making that statement. How can someone with his right senses say he saw desire in that performance yesterday?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
James na just one average player that normally should be a squad player.
But he was our CF yesterday.

Chai! Things have really fallen apart!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
chidexxy007:
Its either Ole is blind or he's just plain stvpid for making that statement. How can someone with his right senses say he saw desire in that performance yesterday?

Just imagine when they play without desire and attitude. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Either Seun is smoking some really good shít or they are about to hack NL again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
chidexxy007:

Moments like that in press conferences are when I miss this werey grin

"I heard Ander Herrera say in the interview area that our attitude and desire were poor. Oh my God, when a player says that I think they should all go to the press conference because I cannot explain that" JOSE MOURINHO 21/10/17

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
How far guys? I greet all of you.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
TLona1:
How far guys? I greet all of you.

greetings from an Andalusian club grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
What's happening to Seun and all this nairaland font ish na..

They shouldn't spoil one's eyes o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
KingTom:

Moments like that in press conferences are when I miss this werey grin

"I heard Ander Herrera say in the interview area that our attitude and desire were poor. Oh my God, when a player says that I think they should all go to the press conference because I cannot explain that" JOSE MOURINHO 21/10/17

grin grin grin
Haha, abi na

Mou would have hung all of them in the presser after such lethargic performance. I mean, these guys need some dressing-down but I guess the Coach sef no wise, always want to sugarcoat obvious things like we dey blind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
larride:

Just imagine when they play without desire and attitude. grin
Omoh, can't imagine that o, make I no give myself HBP
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mapoka: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Meanwhile

I just say make I drop am here

Make una no vex ooo

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2019
chidexxy007:
smh

For this, right? Same here bro.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:26am On Sep 24, 2019
grin

Let's enjoy our Yoots again..... Tomorrow is another Day!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2019
elampiro:

Years have gone by and with it, the demands for a full back has changed...Wan-Bissaka is good, very good defensively but if we must compete with the likes of City and Liverpool, he needs to improve his attacking play...We shouldn't even have to debate this as it is obvious our full backs are average going forward bar Dalot.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2019
grin

On a lighter Mood, I give it to Leyqute, he's more pro-OGS than me. To be honest, I felt completely disinterested in OGS, I felt so bittered after the Match.

I sacrificed lots to see the Match only to be hugely disappointed with the Team's Performance, and the worse of it is; OGS seemed lost.

Maybe Tomorrow Match gonna revive my Support for OGS, but as at of now, it's on hold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7065) (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.