Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8774365 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7204) (7205) (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:
From no single away in a very long time to 3 straight wins on the road? Hmmm

Plus including Positives FC of London grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Don't be carried away guys. Man utd isn't a team yet.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Enemyofpeace: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2019
donjazet:

2 wins na him dey enter your head, don't worry on Wednesday, our revenge for that 4-0 go sweet. cheesy No disappear from thread oo.
excuse me sir, how market? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2019
McTominay don dey grow on me sha cheesy

Mou got this right

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Enemyofpeace: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2019
I'm so happy that we beated Chelsea and woned this march
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2019
MRTA7:

Exactly. So surely you can't put the pace of the teams play down to just Pogba?
Yes, We all know that pogba is our best player on is day but what i hate the most, is people saying with pogba, we will have play better when they are many games we have lost with him in the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2019
inFamouz:
but he's our most creative player, just see the way we fvcked up many attacking moves bcuz of inaccurate passes and poor decision making, with pogba we would've created more scoring opportunities than we did tonight.

I agree he's not a direct player like De bruyne, he's more like hazard. Sometimes too many unnecessary touches.

I dont agree that Pogba is nearly as good as Hazard.

Secondly, with him in the field thise spaces for counter may not be there. The three midfielders have more mobility going from one edge of the box to the other which help the overall team. Pogba would not make those tackles Fred and McTominay are making everywhere. He will also not be as direct going forward with the first touch of the ball. We have 10 players that are everywhere in the field supporting one another even up to the four corners of the field. No one ia doing oga

But let us sew what happens when he returns.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
I love that Brandon Williams guy
where is Greenwood?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Itsmedozie:
I love that Brandon Williams guy
where is Greenwood?

Played under 23 earlier this week and scored. Next one to get an opportunity would be Dylan Levitt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2019
afrodoc2:

Played under 23 earlier this week and scored. Next one to get an opportunity would be Dylan Levitt.

He hasn’t been getting minutes of late. OGS and the other coaches are kinda protecting him from the action.

Maybe we’ll see him next week in the Europa cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2019
elampiro:

I dont agree that Pogba is nearly as good as Hazard.

Secondly, with him in the field thise spaces for counter may not be there. The three midfielders have more mobility going from one edge of the box to the other which help the overall team. Pogba would not make those tackles Fred and McTominay are making everywhere. He will also not be as direct going forward with the first touch of the ball. We have 10 players that are everywhere in the field supporting one another even up to the four corners of the field. No one ia doing oga

But let us sew what happens when he returns.

This is always the way. When the team were playing badly and losing when Pogba was injured. No one said a word but a few wins and now its Pogba that was holding us back. Its always very interesting. No word for the fact the whole team has improved some form and Ole switched formation for a few matches. No, its Pogba that was holding us back. We weren't able to play a fast paced counter attack with Pogba in the team. Team has been shit with and without Pogba and has have a few good performances with and without him. So yo put it all on one player's absence especially with the way this team plays is funny. Like the saying goes, Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2019
afrodoc2:

what position does the Levitt guy play?

I still trying to understand this Greenwood saga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I'm so happy that we beated Chelsea and woned this march
Thank God we WONED o. Sweet opportunity for us to masturbate on our yeye club. Back to binary draw soup on Saturday grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Fred was quite good last night. Was OK too against Norwich. Is there something there or we should face front?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2019
If Ole is actually serious, Brandon Williams should be starting ahead of Young going forward.

Massive improvement from the Partizan game. Hopefully we can go on a decent run and see the direction we should take.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:
Fred was quite good last night. Was OK too against Norwich. Is there something there or we should face front?

Something good must come out of his Nazareth. We can’t just waste 50m like that na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Brandon would easily bench Young and Shaw if we had a reasonable coach. Seee what he did to Odoi and co yesterday. I wish Chong and would do good like him

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2019
larride:

Something good must come out of his Nazareth. We can’t just waste 50m like that na.

Apart from him loosing possesion occasionally, mehn TBF Fred goes straight to the opposition box without fear. He tackles at ease
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:

Nah. The jury is still out on Fred. His spatial awareness and usage is still suspect. He was making himself available for every pass near his own box, with a couple of hungry Chelsea players prowling nearby, ready to pounce on him and score an ifa goal.

He still needs to read the game better, and see that he doesn’t have to force things or always make himself available for the ball in those dangerous positions.

Thank God no one passed to him in those moments.

He was agile though, and chased off every buffoon in blue.

McTom understood the game better and made quality interceptions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2019
larride:

By fire by force grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Ravioli:
Brandon would easily bench Young and Shaw if we had a reasonable coach. Seee what he did to Odoi and co yesterday. I wish Chong and would do good like him
Chong might just do well with him behind you know, since they already played together severally in U23s.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2019
chidexxy007:

Chong might just do well with him behind you know, since they already played together severally in U23s.
I pray o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Leyqute:

Nah. The jury is still out on Fred. His spatial awareness and usage is still suspect. He was making himself available for every pass near his own box, with a couple of hungry Chelsea players prowling nearby, ready to pounce on him and score an ifa goal.

He still needs to read the game better, and see that he doesn’t have to force things or always make himself available for the ball in those dangerous positions.

McTominay just dey burst my brains. He gets better by each game

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2019
larride:

By fire by force
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2019
Leyqute:

I just like the fact that he is always available for a pass when coming out of the defense. If all our players can be like this, instead of hiding behind opposition players and expecting the ball to fall miraculously to you.

McTom is going to have a long career here unless something drastic happens. It will be very difficult to bench him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2019
mehhnnnn
James is the bargain of the summer jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2019
chidexxy007:

By fire by force grin

Before nko.

By playing regularly he might come decent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:

I just like the fact that he is always available for a pass when coming out of the defense. If all our players can be like this, instead of hiding behind opposition players and expecting the ball to fall miraculously to you.

There won’t be a problem if he doesn’t lose the ball immediately he receives the pass. His control isn’t good and he can’t successfully use his body to shield the ball. That’s why he should stop making himself available in those situations and just read the game.

No be all passes you go make yourself available for.

Higher up the pitch, risk is lesser.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Carabao cup. We’re playing Colchester at home in the Q/F.

Other draws:

Oxford v Man City
Aston Villa v Liverpool
Everton v Leicester

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Leyqute:

There won’t be a problem if he doesn’t lose the ball immediately he receives the pass. His control isn’t good and he can’t successfully use his body to shield the ball. That’s why he should stop making himself available in those situations and just read the game.

No be all passes you go make yourself available for.

Higher up the pitch, risk is lesser.
It will be better if more players can make themselves available. I don't want to see our defenders budeeing the ball to no one in particular.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:

It will be better if more players can make themselves available. I don't want to see our defenders budeeing the ball to no one in particular.

Only Rojo does that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Brandon Williams is a gem guys.

I couldn’t stop admiring the young mans’ guts last night.

McTom plays with so much drive also. Dude really disturbed our midfield.

Beautiful free kick also by Mumu Rashford.

Congrats on the win Scummies. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7204) (7205) (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), main24(m), Shegzdave and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.