Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841226 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) (7211) (7212) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

See this dreamer.

We were here when Blackett and McNair were hailed in similar fashion.

I don't know what skimple was watching but that guy no follow yesterday, and was fortunate to even finish the match.

Na only agidi he get, a right footer playing left wing back, and he no fit do one single pullout.

Una get luck say Lampard no try tactically yesterday.

I can't wait for any half decent winger to catch that guy for touchline.

So Hudson Odoi is not half decent?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
elampiro:

This makes some sense. Let's watch and see.

I have not watch all our matches this season, just above half of them. But Pogba was slow.

He doesn't have the play of a world class player. Shots from the edge of the box are like Kano Pillars trained player. Misses clear headers inside the six yard box like he is an academic player.

The only reason you are saying this is because the team seems to be playing well again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Meanwhile, let's talk about the best prospect in the Manyoo academy right now.

Three things are certain in life: death, taxes and the fact that each and every person reading this – hell, even the writer who once broke his arm saving a shot on the halfway line during a game of five-a-side and opted to go in net to aid his recovery – has scored or assisted as many Premier League goals in 2019 as Jesse Lingard.

Victor Wanyama. Juninho Bacuna. Floyd Ayite. Phil Jagielka. Each have scored at least once in the top flight this calendar year.

Aaron Ramsdale assisted more league goals from between Bournemouth’s posts last month than Lingard has in the previous ten.

Victor Lindelof leads his teammate on both counts since January.

Juninho Bacuna and Floyd Ayite no even dey EPL again, and them still dey outscore Lingard.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Go and read the hype on this thread.

Wuz ere on this thread (under another moniker) when Coogar and co were selling snake oil with ease and admirable efficacy.

We heard how Januzaj is the new Ronaldo and how Smalling was primed to become better than Ferdinand was grin

Coogar sha. . .that man has probably started a false religion in some remote destination grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
maik99:

So Hudson Odoi is not half decent?

Yesterday, Lampard flopped tactically, and also Odoi was not on form.

However the guy created at least 2 chances I remember from that wing, and also missed a tapin from point blank range.

That guy was fortunate not to be punished
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
DeadPresidents:

Wuz ere on this thread (under another moniker) when Coogar and co were selling snake oil with ease and admirable efficacy.

We heard how Januzaj is the new Ronaldo and how Smalling was primed to become better than Ferdinand was grin

Coogar sha. . .that man has probably started a false religion in some remote destination grin

Yeah that guy was a false prophet for real.

Elampiro tried his best to bring light to the darkness, but eventually also fell prey to his own false gospel.

Since coogar's demise, there has been an explosive proliferation of charlatans and fraudulent clergymen like Rev Elrony, Bishop Larride, and that well known backstage offering pilferer - Leyqute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Yesterday, Lampard flopped tactically, and also Odoi was not on form.

However the guy created at least 2 chances I remember from that wing, and also missed a tapin from point blank range.

That guy was fortunate not to be punished

Whether or not your argument holds water remains to be seen
The fact that is certain tho is that Odoi is a winger in form with top level experience and Brandon Williams is a kid from the reserves who was very solid against Odoi

That's what soccer is about
One man's loss of form is another's gain of form

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
maik99:

Whether or not your argument holds water remains to be seen
The fact that is certain tho is that Odoi is a winger in form with top level experience and Brandon Williams is a kid from the reserves who was very solid against Odoi

That's what soccer is about
One man's loss of form is another's gain of form

Odoi is now a winger with top level experience? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Odoi is now a winger with top level experience? cheesy

What is "top level experience"?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
maik99:

What is "top level experience"?

You're the one who mentioned the phrase first, maybe you should tell us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

You're the one who mentioned the phrase first, maybe you should tell us.

You're the one who's disputing that Odoi has top level experience..so I'll like to hear your idea of "top level experience"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
maik99:

You're the one who's disputing that Odoi has top level experience..so I'll like to hear your idea of "top level experience"

Bros defend your assertion or dress back

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Bros defend your assertion or dress back

My assertion needs no defence..you're the one who is deviating from the established..

The defence is up to you
If according to your POV, he has no top level experience which he patently does, tell me why

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy 22nd birthday Marcus Rashford. We see you've already received Birthday sëx as an early gift from your favorite promiscuous consort, Chelsea football club.

Keep letting them have it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Leyqute:

He hasn’t been getting minutes of late. OGS and the other coaches are kinda protecting him from the action.

Maybe we’ll see him next week in the Europa cup.
Lets hope so grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
maik99:

My assertion needs no defence..you're the one who is deviating from the established..

The defence is up to you
If according to your POV, he has no top level experience which he patently does, tell me why

Baba you said Odoi is an experienced player

I asked you how Odoi is an experienced player.

You are asking me to define your own assertion.

Baba dress back abeg.

I'm already in sifia pains. No come give me headache join

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Baba dress back abeg.

Oga you no get point...
Healing to your "sifia pains"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Baba dress back abeg.

I'm sure afrodoc can help us recommend something for the pains grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Elampiro tried his best to bring light to the darkness, but eventually also fell prey to his own false gospel.

Since coogar's demise, there has been an explosive proliferation of charlatans and fraudulent clergymen like Rev Elrony, Bishop Larride, and that well known backstage offering pilferer - Leyqute

I think a full lexicon will prove inadequate to properly qualify the crass villainy of the Coog.

The guy legit described Dybala as possessing the football brains of Aguero, Suarez & Messi COMBINED grin

I think the man deserves multiple life sentences on multiple universes across multiple incarnations not just this one we are on cheesy wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
afrodoc2:

Levitt plays CM. Our best reserve team midfield line up was Garner at CDM, Levitt at CM, and Gomes at CAM. There must be a reason unknown to me why Levitt has not gotten an opportunity.

Greenwood and Chong are not ready physically for constant senior games. Williams is a tough customer and a bit psycho as well so physically he is ready to go. He just has to improve in terms of his tactical awareness and temperament (He can be a card magnet sometimes).

wow
but the Levitt guy what good characteristics does he possess

for Williams
the guy is ready to go into tackles just like bissaka
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lana1:
I'm sure afrodoc can help us recommend something for the pains grin
grin grin
See as bros humble the argue..

No more gifs, videos and pictures againgrin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Remember this guy? cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:01am On Nov 01, 2019
Itsmedozie:

wow
but the Levitt guy what good characteristics does he possess

for Williams
the guy is ready to go into tackles just like bissaka

Levitt has good work rate, is tidy on the ball, and a large chunk of Greenwood's goals in the under 18s and under23s came from moves started by Levitt's long passes.

Now to avoid any backlash (before people come at me with axes and dane guns, lol) i am not saying he is on that level but in terms of style if Garner is a bit like Carrick then Levitt is a bit like Scholes.

Defensively Williams still has a long way to go. He is quite good going forward. The reason he didn't charge forward anyhow yesterday is because he had both Reece James and Hudson-Odoi on his side, and these are 2 players he must know very well from youth football who were close to superheroes at that level.
In case you guys didn't get the memo, that Reece James is going to be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2019
afrodoc2:

Levitt has good work rate, is tidy on the ball, and a large chunk of Greenwood's goals in the under 18s and under23s came from moves started by Levitt's long passes.

Now to avoid any backlash (before people come at me with axes and dane guns, lol) i am not saying he is on that level but in terms of style if Garner is a bit like Carrick then Levitt is a bit like Scholes.

Defensively Williams still has a long way to go. He is quite good going forward. The reason he didn't charge forward anyhow yesterday is because he had both Reece James and Hudson-Odoi on his side, and these are 2 players he must know very well from youth football who were close to superheroes at that level.
In case you guys didn't get the memo, that Reece James is going to be a problem.
Nice one doc

no clap emoji for nairaland sef angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Manchester United and Juventus head a queue of more than 20 European clubs for Erling Braut Haaland. RB Salzburg expect they’ll be able to sell him for more than €60m in the summer..

Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Leyqute:
Colchester defeated Palace and Tottenham on penalties in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds respectively.

They will come to OT and park bus with the aim to counter and then hope to win via PK.

grin

Gotcha Bruh..... Big Expectation does turn to big Disappointment at times, as evident on the Shekpite's Thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2019
afrodoc2:

Levitt is an Academy Product to watch out for definitely. He's got eagle's eyes for long range passes, but at the moment he's not ready for the bigger Challenge.

He needs to work on his Stamina. He needs to learn from McTom and starts building his Body right now. He's gonna be easily bullied off the Ball with his present Body frame.

I wish he's tried out along with Garner against Colchester, I think it's gonna be a big Opportunity for Rookies to be tested and exposed to more first Team Experience.

I expect OGS to include the following Rookies; Chong , Greenwood, Gomez, Williams, Garner and Levitt in the Lineup for the Encounter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oasis007:

Levitt is an Academy Product to watch out for definitely. He's got eagle's eyes for long range passes, but at the moment he's not ready for the bigger Challenge.

He needs to work on his Stamina. He needs to learn from McTom and starts building his Body right now. He's gonna be easily bullied off the Ball with his present Body frame.

I wish he's tried out along with Garner against Colchester, I think it's gonna be a big Opportunity for Rookies to be tested and exposed to more first Team Experience.

I expect OGS to include the following Rookies; Chong , Greenwood, Gomez, Williams, Garner and Levitt in the Lineup for the Encounter.

All the youth team players with potential apart from maybe Williams and Laird will be bullied easily for now. You are right that they need to work on building up their body, especially Levitt, Greenwood, and Chong. Gomes can't build up too much because of his size and i think Garner and Williams are 2 that are tougher than they look.

I really would like Levitt to get a chance soon because he is the one youth player whose style of play best reminds me of United in the 90s.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ravioli:
Manchester United and Juventus head a queue of more than 20 European clubs for Erling Braut Haaland. RB Salzburg expect they’ll be able to sell him for more than €60m in the summer..

Fabrizio Romano
Who is this again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
eph12:

Who is this again?

RB Salzburg striker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bournemouth masterclass incoming cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
larride:

RB Salzburg striker.
60m? Isokay

(1) (2) (3) ... (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) (7211) (7212) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.