Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8773653 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7205) (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) (7211) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Mctominay's development has been phenomenal!!! Dude gets better game by game and drops 100 every match. Mourinho was right after all. Truly, martial’s work ethics isn't up to par.

Lindelof becoming shaky these days. Tuanzebe should come back jare.

Good win against shekpites.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2019
SkimpleD:
Brandon Williams is a gem guys.

I couldn’t stop admiring the young mans’ guts last night.

McTom plays with so much drive also. Dude really disturbed our midfield.

Beautiful free kick also by Mumu Rashford.

Congrats on the win Scummies. cool
Better Chelsea fan..lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2019
SkimpleD:

Don’t lie, you cried last night. It ended in serious tears.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Leyqute:
Carabao cup. We’re playing Colchester at home in the Q/F.

Other draws:

Oxford v Man City
Aston Villa v Liverpool
Everton v Leicester

Finally, an easy draw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2019
SkimpleD:

God told you to say this don't lie. Your flesh was unwilling but the spirit took control

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2019
larride:

Finally, an easy draw.
They will be tougher than chelshit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:

They will be tougher than chelshit

True Storry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2019
larride:

Finally, an easy draw.

Heard they knocked Tottenham out.

The game is at OT so they will be raring to go. They will want to stage an upset.

City always get easy draws shaaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2019
Leyqute:

The game is at OT so they will be raring to go. They will want to stage an upset.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2019
larride:

Don’t lie, you cried last night. It ended in serious tears.
Bascard sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:

God told you to say this don't lie. Your flesh was unwilling but the spirit took control

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Colchester defeated Palace and Tottenham on penalties in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds respectively.

They will come to OT and park bus with the aim to counter and then hope to win via PK.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
elampiro:

I dont agree that Pogba is nearly as good as Hazard.

Secondly, with him in the field thise spaces for counter may not be there. The three midfielders have more mobility going from one edge of the box to the other which help the overall team. Pogba would not make those tackles Fred and McTominay are making everywhere. He will also not be as direct going forward with the first touch of the ball. We have 10 players that are everywhere in the field supporting one another even up to the four corners of the field. No one ia doing oga

But let us sew what happens when he returns.

Disagree!

With Pogba, we played very effective and efficient counterattacking football. Just go and watch our play under caretaker Ole (before he became the manager).

You people ehn, nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Leyqute:
oil money things grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
SkimpleD:

Hexactly! That is how a man of God should behave. Don't do like all those Krest pastors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Itsmedozie:

what position does the Levitt guy play?

I still trying to understand this Greenwood saga

Levitt plays CM. Our best reserve team midfield line up was Garner at CDM, Levitt at CM, and Gomes at CAM. There must be a reason unknown to me why Levitt has not gotten an opportunity.

Greenwood and Chong are not ready physically for constant senior games. Williams is a tough customer and a bit psycho as well so physically he is ready to go. He just has to improve in terms of his tactical awareness and temperament (He can be a card magnet sometimes).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
afrodoc2:

Levitt plays CM. Our best reserve team midfield line up was Garner at CDM, Levitt at CM, and Gomes at CAM. There must be a reason unknown to me why Levitt has not gotten an opportunity.

Greenwood and Chong are not ready physically for constant senior games. Williams is a tough customer and a bit psycho as well so physically he is ready to go. He just has to improve in terms of his tactical awareness and temperament (He can be a card magnet sometimes).

In 4 years time, Brandon Williams will be the most hated defender in the league…and we'll love it!

See as he casually flung Callum Hudson-Odoi overboard like cement offload operators at Ibajana.

Heard his cousin is a Boxing welterweight. Can see that pugilistic streak resident within.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Make i drop this here..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
larride:

Finally, an easy draw.
It has always been easy bro
Rochdale, Chelsea..
Eyes on semis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Leyqute:

Yeah. I figured it will be different from the Chelsea game as they will most likely park the bus. Hopefully we will have perfect how to create chances against team that park the bus before Dec 16.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
larride:

Yeah. I figured it will be different from the Chelsea game as they will most likely park the bus. Hopefully we will have perfect how to create chances against team that park the bus before Dec 16.

Amen o. Greenwood can score against such teams. He’s done it twice already. Hopefully he’ll start.

James should sit that game out. Pogba can help too but he might not be back yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
larride:

That seems to be where the problem is. It seems when teams pack the bus we become clueless because we want to be the ones literally packing the bus so that we can counter. No be say we are even deadly in the counters angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
nitrogen:

Disagree!

With Pogba, we played very effective and efficient counterattacking football. Just go and watch our play under caretaker Ole (before he became the manager).

You people ehn, nawa o!

You cannot use that era to judge
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
MRTA7:

This is always the way. When the team were playing badly and losing when Pogba was injured. No one said a word but a few wins and now its Pogba that was holding us back. Its always very interesting. No word for the fact the whole team has improved some form and Ole switched formation for a few matches. No, its Pogba that was holding us back. We weren't able to play a fast paced counter attack with Pogba in the team. Team has been shit with and without Pogba and has have a few good performances with and without him. So yo put it all on one player's absence especially with the way this team plays is funny. Like the saying goes, Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.

This makes some sense. Let's watch and see.

I have not watch all our matches this season, just above half of them. But Pogba was slow.

He doesn't have the play of a world class player. Shots from the edge of the box are like Kano Pillars trained player. Misses clear headers inside the six yard box like he is an academic player.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
elampiro:

I dont agree that Pogba is nearly as good as Hazard.

Secondly, with him in the field thise spaces for counter may not be there. The three midfielders have more mobility going from one edge of the box to the other which help the overall team. Pogba would not make those tackles Fred and McTominay are making everywhere. He will also not be as direct going forward with the first touch of the ball. We have 10 players that are everywhere in the field supporting one another even up to the four corners of the field. No one ia doing oga

But let us sew what happens when he returns.

Well said..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
codedguy1:

That seems to be where the problem is. It seems when teams pack the bus we become clueless because we want to be the ones literally packing the bus so that we can counter. No be say we are even deadly in the counters angry

LooL. I said this like a month ago or so.

The only team we’ve managed to break down in England is Morwich - and I didn’t even watch the game. So I’m not sure they actually parked bus and we broke them down.

We’ve won teams who attack and leave space behind but we haven’t found a working formula for the bus Parkers. It doesn’t help when the passes are sloppy and the players static and dumb.

But things seem to be improving. The play wasn’t sloppy against Norwich (I think) and we’ve started looking sharp since the Liverpool game. Don’t know if things are about to become better but I do hope so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Leyqute:

Amen o. Greenwood can score against such teams. He’s done it twice already. Hopefully he’ll start.

James should sit that game out. Pogba can help too but he might not be back yet.

How we will see how things go with that. The game is at OT so we should be able to win even if it’s a scrappy one.

We do need to get Chong, Garner, Gomes involved though. Look at Liverpool, Arsenal n even to an extent Chelsea. I believe these kind of games are better suited for them than the Europa league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
DeadPresidents:

In 4 years time, Brandon Williams will be the most hated defender in the league…and we'll love it!

See as he casually flung Callum Hudson-Odoi overboard like cement offload operators at Ibajana.

Heard his cousin is a Boxing welterweight. Can see that pugilistic streak resident within.

See this dreamer.

We were here when Blackett and McNair were hailed in similar fashion.

I don't know what skimple was watching but that guy no follow yesterday, and was fortunate to even finish the match.

Na only agidi he get, a right footer playing left wing back, and he no fit do one single pullout.

Una get luck say Lampard no try tactically yesterday.

I can't wait for any half decent winger to catch that guy for touchline.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Chris Smalling to AS Roma on a permanent deal could be completed by next week. The figure could be €12m + €3m in bonuses [Di Marzio]

Na Jones remain..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

See this dreamer.

We were here when Blackett and McNair were hailed in similar fashion.

I don't know what skimple was watching but that guy no follow yesterday, and was fortunate to even finish the match.

Na only agidi he get, a right footer playing left wing back, and he no fit do one single pullout.

Una get luck say Lampard no try tactically yesterday.

I can't wait for any half decent winger to catch that guy for touchline.

Blackett and McNair? Those ones were mostly average without any strong traits you could point to. At least Brandon Williams is pacey and he could fall back on that like a network transport.

Lampard strikes me as an extreme idealist and purist. Basically a Brexit Cruyff grin

He'll need to alter his setup against top teams if he doesn't want to get devoured prematurely like sizzling Dodo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
DeadPresidents:

Blackett and McNair? Those ones were mostly average without any strong traits you could point to. At least Brandon Williams is pacey and he could fall back on that like a network transport.

Lampard strikes me as an extreme idealist and purist. Basically a Brexit Cruyff grin

He'll need to alter his setup against top teams if he doesn't want to get devoured prematurely like sizzling Dodo cheesy

Go and read the hype on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7205) (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) (7211) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: michaellovaldo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.