Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858406 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7230) (7231) (7232) (7233) (7234) (7235) (7236) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
BikeMan:
No wonder your fellow scummies are lamenting about his zero involvement in the final third na cheesy

And they told you our Reece James can't tackle? How many times do you see people breeze past him. Man now has goal involvement added to the package. Ayiiiiii

Una go blow money and slide tackler, something Uncle Valencia would have done for you at no cost grin grin
Someone that Ajax was breezing past to score goals anyhow?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
eph12:

U did not watch the match, right?

Alonso started the match and was subbed off for Reece at halftime because of his subpar display

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
thorrvik55:

U did not watch the match, right?

Alonso started the match and was subbed off for Reece at halftime because of his subpar display
And Ajax still scored one more? Could have scored more if not for the double red card
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
eph12:

And Ajax still scored one more? Could have scored more if not for the double red card

I did not quote u initially so we can go back and forth about how Ajax would or wouldn't have scored more if not of the red.

Since u know Ajax only scored one, why did u say this:

eph12:

More emphasis on the "goals"

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
thorrvik55:

I did not quote u initially so we can go back and forth about how Ajax would or wouldn't have scored more if not of the red.

Eph12's state of mind is daunting, please not his fault, bear with him. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hakimi is developing to become a very good in attack and defense, saw the highlights of the game against Inter and he alongside Sancho were really good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
De Bruyne is a cheat...See pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
thorrvik55:

There are evidences to show that Ajax could have scored another 4 comfortably if they complete on the field

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
eph12:

There are evidences to show that Ajax could have scored another 4 comfortably if they complete on the field

Bros, I no get strength for plenty back and forth abeg.

This was the post I quoted:
eph12:

Accept that u made a mistake or bring evidences to show how Ajax was breezing past Reece James to score goals anyhow.. Shikina. No long talk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
eph12:

Mumu! Reece James played only the second half. The only goal scored in the second half came through the left wing

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
eph12:

Show us the evidences eph10 the seer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
There’s no difference between this Tuchel and OGS. This is an eyesore.

They are actually packing the bus against club Brugge. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
“He has got great quality," Lampard said. "Modern full backs are expected now to join in, be a threat going forward and some in the Premier League are doing it in an outstanding way. Hopefully Reece can do it for us.

"I felt we needed to change to get more on the right hand side, get Azpi on the left and Reece can deliver crosses with great quality. He is powerful and can join in [going forward]."

Azpi needs to watch it. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
airmark:
[s]“He has got great quality," Lampard said. "Modern full backs are expected now to join in, be a threat going forward and some in the Premier League are doing it in an outstanding way. Hopefully Reece can do it for us.

"I felt we needed to change to get more on the right hand side, get Azpi on the left and Reece can deliver crosses with great quality. He is powerful and can join in [going forward]."

Azpi needs to watch it. cool[/s]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=larride post=83806302][/quote]

LOL hahaha grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2019
larride:

grin grin

I know you are still angry with Reece James. He shot your 20k dead. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 12:20am On Nov 07, 2019
airmark:

grin grin

I know you are still angry with Reece James. He shot your 20k dead. grin grin grin

He should thank the VAR and Tammy for saving him..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Obere4u:

He should thank the VAR and Tammy for saving him..

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2019
Another day for another Ajaga football angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2019
airmark:

grin grin

cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HewlettPackard: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2019
airmark:

Why would they show you any angle, when the ref, linesman and VAR were in unison that the goal wasn't offside, unlike in Promes case?

Nothing harsh, Blind was stupid, he was on 1 yellow card and tackling recklessly. He first shoved Pulisic before catching Abraham's foot with his studs. Nothing harsh there.

Veltman also received his second booking for dissent and he was also foolish for that.

If we want VAR to be reviewing everything, then no need for linesmen for offside and pk incidents.

Imagine he is pained, he should count himself lucky that Abraham chose to play for the wrong team that night. I suppose don use him money by now control two Uyo girls make dem dey use my Jnr to sing Psquare - chop my money.

larride I go catch you again, no worry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2019
larride:
There’s no difference between this Tuchel and OGS. This is an eyesore.

They are actually packing the bus against club Brugge. grin
Lol. So their fullbacks couldn't attack and score goals??

Tragic!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Imagine he is pained, he should count himself lucky that Abraham chose to play for the wrong team that night. I suppose don use him money by now control two Uyo girls make dem dey use my Jnr to sing Psquare - chop my money.

larride I go catch you again, no worry.

No be your fault na.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. So their fullbacks couldn't attack and score goals??

Tragic!

I was watching the Tottenham game, at 3 nil I say make I go watch Mbappe ooo because I traded him out for Benzema in UCL fantasy.

Na so I Dey see the team dey play like zombies. How I take watch that match finish sef I no know.

My fantasy team sha ended in tears. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2019
Happy birthday to DDG.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2019
larride:

I was watching the Tottenham game, at 3 nil I say make I go watch Mbappe ooo because I traded him out for Benzema in UCL fantasy.

Na so I Dey see the team dey play like zombies. How I take watch that match finish sef I no know.

Mehn how do you guys also play uefa fantasy...normal FPL is brain wrecking as it is..how do you add?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2019
larride:

My condolences on ur fantasy team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DExponential(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2019
larride:

How many points?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2019
DExponential:

How many points?

cry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2019
dubylhover:

Mehn how do you guys also play uefa fantasy...normal FPL is brain wrecking as it is..how do you add?

They do notify me to set up my team so it makes it easier.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why is he quiet on a match day?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Obere4u:
Why is he quiet on a match day?

He is tired and fed up of being a scummite grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7230) (7231) (7232) (7233) (7234) (7235) (7236) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.