Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8745291 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7351) (7352) (7353) (7354) (7355) (7356) (7357) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lana1:
You wey sabi ball, weren't you the fool who was campaigning for Mourinho here? We all saw how that turned out.
Bloody Complete Sports analyst.

Crwal back to the hole you've been hiding under these past 12 months. Rubbish!
mourinho is not a bad coach. And I will not be so foolish to say a professional in his field doesn't know anything. I won't continually complain about any coach or player because I know my complaints are just fruitless.

You, kiddo are just the stupid person here. You sit all day complaining about professionals in their respective fields. Have you sat down to evaluate your miserable self in your own field? I understand that you are still an example of the lazy youth the president talked about. Find something worthwhile to engage in and stop being a hopeless cry baby.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
BARAJ92:
Rashford still needs to work on his final ball, he was not that superb.

His recent performances have spared him the stick grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
lekkie073:
OGS believes in counter attack. The more reason you see James playing week in week out.

Leyqute, seriously you no know ball!

You’re just making my point for me. The default isn’t counter attack- that’s how we play big teams.

The default is trying to break down teams (that aren’t good with the ball) and we haven’t been able to find the right formula.

You’re just a daftt motherfuucker

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chrisus:

I'm constantly praying for him gringrin This form must last

He was very impressive today apart from 2 potentially costly errors. First was that handball which i believe was intentional, and the other was his customary loss of possession in front of our 18 yard box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
odizeey:

UCL wen ronaldo won use for him redemption.

Ronaldo don baff?? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:

His recent performances have spared him the stick grin
Watching the last two matches, Rashford as missed more than three clear cut chances. Which to me are unforgivable. If he can improve his final ball, he could become a beast to defenders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ravioli:
Aaron Wan-Bissaka’s game by numbers vs. Man City:

100% successful take-ons
7 clearances
5 tackles won
4 blocked crosses
3 blocks
2 interceptions
1 foul

Sterling didn’t have a single shot on target.

A.k.a Tackle Merchant grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chrisus:
Is Fred Brazilian now?

If he keeps playing fantastically till end of the season, maybe, just maybe.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am tired, I have mentioned it 1 million times. Na only counter OGS sabi. Against small teams, we get fuvked like no tomorrow. OGS needs to figure it out ASAP. Wins against big boiz alone amount to nothing.
nobody can help the situation bro. All your assertions remain that of an amateur. If a medical doctor is struggling with a patient, do you think such medical doctor will listen to the advice of someone who is a layman in medicine?

Thats the same perspective you should see this from.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:

A.k.a Tackle Merchant grin grin
grin grin

Without him eh.. Debruyne for finish us lasan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
lekkie073:
mourinho is not a bad coach. And I will not be so foolish to say a professional in his field doesn't know anything. I won't continually complain about any coach or player because I know my complaints are just fruitless.

You, kiddo are just the stupid person here. You sit all day complaining about professionals in their respective fields. Have you sat down to evaluate your miserable self in your own field? I understand that you are still an example of the lazy youth the president talked about. Find something worthwhile to engage in and stop being a hopeless cry baby.
I'm not the reason for your miserable existence u this rétarded Himalayan monkey.

Dundie073 next time when you see people giving their views on a forum, u can keep scrolling if you dont like what you see. Idíot!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

You sef see am. Instead of enjoying the victory na to prove one point or the other dey some people mind.

A.k.a Agenda
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
BARAJ92:
Watching the last two matches, Rashford as missed more than three clear cut chances. Which to me are unforgivable. If he can improve his final ball, he could become a beast to defenders
Rashford is the only forward in world football who knows how to score the hard goals and miss the easy ones. I never see him type before.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Leyqute:

You’re just making my point for me. The default isn’t counter attack- that’s how we play big teams.

The default is trying to break down teams (that aren’t good with the ball) and we haven’t been able to find the right formula.

You’re just a daftt motherfuucker
of what use is a player with pace and little skill if it's not to counter?
Ole's priority is to counter, hence u see him adhering to pacy footballers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lana1:
I'm not the reason for your miserable existence u this rétarded Himalayan monkey.

Dundie073 next time when you see people giving their views on a forum, u can keep scrolling if you dont like what you see. Idíot!!

Come o, una get fight before?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
hoopLA:

We've beaten you twice already,home and away.

Please go and sit down somewhere.

Is not by force to type here.

You can go to your thread and type all the trash you want.

After all idìotic morons like air fart reign supreme there.

Once again

Weldone.

Enjoy the moment
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

The mumu na part of the "True fans" brigade.
E don dey try find my wahala since last season

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
BARAJ92:

He still has a finishing problem, but a major positive is that he has mastered the knuckle shot, which should help break stubborn defenses.

He needs to become more clinical though, can't rely on getting penalties in every match.

Funny how this reminds me of when i mentioned that missing penalties was costing us points... Amidst all the big-game killer brouhaha, fact is we've won the last two matches through penalties.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lana1:

the only thing you are good at is to drop disjointed words to make it look like an abuse. You remain a novice where people like me discuss footie. You can be here all day rambling with your fellow leyqutes and the likes. It's your life you are wasting, not mine. Sensible football analysis has been substituted with juvenile thoughts. How afrodoc still stoop low to engage you lots here still baffles me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ravioli:
grin grin

Without him eh.. Debruyne for finish us lasan

KDb actually played well, but Fred did a good job on him regardless.

Still searching for Sterling though, return if seen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
eph12:

Against smaller teams, we need tricky attackers and midfielders that can beat their man, draw players, and create space. Against top teams, those spaces will be there

If that's what we need for smaller teams then we are in trouble because, Pereira seems useless, lingard and tricky don't go together, mata is slow and spent, martial is inconsistent.

The only tricky player we think we have seems to have his head somewhere else, probably thinking about dabbing and fancy haircuts.

The pace of Rashford and James will worry any top team that comes at us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lana1:
The mumu na part of the "True fans" brigade.
E don dey try find my wahala since last season
Tell me how many times you have watched a game at Old Trafford.
Is it with the 100 naira toll fees you pay that qualifies you as a true fan? People that pay £ to watch do not turn perennial doomsday prophets like your ilks here. Grow up kiddo, a. D quit being a whiner.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
GloryIsaac:

KDb actually played well, but Fred did a good job on him regardless.

Still searching for Sterling though, return if seen.
angry

Fred is improving seriously.. I pray it gets better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
lekkie073:
the only thing you are good at is to drop disjointed words to make it look like an abuse. You remain a novice where people like me discuss footie. You can be here all day rambling with your fellow leyqutes and the likes. It's your life you are wasting, not mine. Sensible football analysis has been substituted with juvenile thoughts. How afrodoc still stoop low to engage you lots here still baffles me.
Lol. Armchair analyst forming boss. Pele o. You must be working in SuperSport by now. Or maybe it's Sky Sports?

Dumbass forming Don when the closest you've ever come to coherent football analysis is shouting and arguing at newspaper stands on Monday mornings.

Just get lost abeg. Ode!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
codedguy1:

If that's what we need for smaller teams then we are in trouble because, Pereira seems useless, lingard and tricky don't go together, mata is slow and spent, martial is inconsistent.

The only tricky player we think we have seems to have his head somewhere else, probably thinking about dabbing and fancy haircuts.

Simply put, the club needs Bruno Fernandes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chrisus:
Is Fred Brazilian now?

He is getting there grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
codedguy1:

Unfortunately, the solution to all these is to get some more players. We don't have those players in the team currently. I thought Chong and Gomez could do this, but I'm not sure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. Armchair analyst forming boss. Pele o. You must be working in SuperSport by now. Or maybe it's Sky Sports?

Dumbass forming Don when the closest you've ever come to coherent football analysis is shouting and arguing at newspaper stands on Monday mornings.

Just get lost abeg. Ode!!
have a nice day, kid. Keep note of my advice and find sometime worthwhile to engage in. You no know ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
afrodoc2:

I tire ooo

I coulda sworn we won today grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
lekkie073:

Tell me how many times you have watched a game at Old Trafford.
Is it with the 100 naira toll fees you pay that qualifies you as a true fan? People that pay £ to watch do not turn perennial doomsday prophets like your ilks here. Grow up kiddo, a. D quit being a whiner.
Lol. See person line of thought?

And to think i thought I was exchanging words with a semi-sane human being. Now i know u're just full blown retárded. Even yaba left can not treat ur case.

I didn't know someone that watches a game live in the stadium is now more of a fan than someone watching half way around world. Words aren't enough to describe how dumb and stupíd you are.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diji04(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
United are good up against top teams because of the attacking nature of these teams thereby creating much space for our attackers to run behind their players Ole next step should be to look for a way to break down smaller teams that is where Pogba come in he's the most creative player in the team hopefully this win will spur the lads and make them believe they can win any match. GGMU am happy for today's performance by the lads.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7351) (7352) (7353) (7354) (7355) (7356) (7357) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hitan(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.