Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8747949 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7354) (7355) (7356) (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
I share same sentiments but we have to give Ole all the praises that comes with our recent performance especially as we have castigated him when things went wrong...

For the wins against Mourinho and Guardiola, I agree. But no one should come here and say that he has improved the players, He hasn't improved anyone, abeg.

Mctom is a fuvking hardworking player, we all saw that when Mou was here, of course, Rashford beasts big games, he started that sh1t when LVG was the manager. So, because we played counter-attack against Man City, we should start saying OGS has improved the players........like WTF?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
codedguy1:

Let's see the next few games against supposedly midtable teams before we start salivating on top top 4.

Everton next. These ones feel they are up to something and may play into our hands by attacking.

I pray we crush them though grin

I hope we can do top 4 o, I am so tired of watching us play against kukuvusu land and Mikidyutrrtc fc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
eph12:

I wonder if they were sleeping or under a spell when they were awarding those contracts. It won't be easy disposing some of these players as no club will offer them what we're currently offering them.

We really need quality signings abeg. Fred has started almost every match, I fear burnout for him soon. At least Tom missed some matches due to injury. Ole should start pairing Levitt and co with Tom or Fred. Perreira and Mata should be shot at close range

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
elrony:

grin cheesy grin
No survivors bro sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
codedguy1:

Yeah, burning out will be an issue. To reduce that affect the likes of Mata and Pereira will have to play to allow some others rest.

Greenwood, Levitt's and Garner will need to grow up fast grin Chong and Gomes never really get bearing.

The problem is, seeing Pereira or Mata in the starting line up or being told to warm up makes my stomach turn.

Taking off beanz and replacing with Pereira is like reducing your quality from an initial low quality position. angry

I'm always like "God why?" grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
chidexxy007:

grin grin

Naa, you knw say na pastor now, he's been led by the spirit. grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
eph12:

No survivors bro sad

Shipment to the ports of Ibiza and Mallorca sure pass na

No waste bullet cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
nitrogen:

For the wins against Mourinho and Guardiola, I agree. But no one should come here and say that he has improved the players, He hasn't improved anyone, abeg.

Mctom is a fuvking hardworking player, we all saw that when Mou was here, of course, Rashford beasts big games, he started that sh1t when LVG was the manager. So, because we played counter-attack against Man City, we should start saying OGS has improved the players........like WTF?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rashford has never scored more than ten premier league goals in a season before. The year hasn't fecking ended and he's already racked up same number of goals and just 2 assists shy of his best ever season in the Premier League. We're still in fecking December and Rash hasn't even had Christmas cake yet.

Fred was derided as a pub footballer and frozen out by the prior manager. Most people didn't even see him as even good enough for the championship talk less about being a starter.

Don't even get me started about McTominay.

It seems Ole has to start wearing turtleneck sweaters and face caps before some Melrose performers accept that he might actually be improving players.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
I share same sentiments but we have to give Ole all the praises that comes with our recent performance especially as we have castigated him when things went wrong...

Our chemical brother disagrees.

When we are losing matches it’s OLE’s fault. When we win tough teams back to back the praise should go to the players. It’s in them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Leyqute:

When we are losing matches it’s OLE’s fault. When we win tough teams back to back the praise should go to the players. It’s in them.
But its not in them to win the lower sides of the league that one is on the coach/manager grin grin

Funny things one sees here ehn grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
DeadPresidents:
Rashford has never scored more than ten premier league goals in a season before. The year hasn't fecking ended and he's already racked up same number of goals and just 2 assists shy of his best ever season in the Premier League. We're still in fecking December and Rash hasn't even had Christmas cake yet.

Fred was derided as a pub footballer and frozen out by the prior manager. Most people didn't even see him as even good enough for the championship talk less about being a starter.

Don't even get me started about McTominay.

It seems Ole has to start wearing turtleneck sweaters and face caps before some Melrose performers accept that he might actually be improving players.

10 goals because OGS sold Lukaku so Rashford can lead our attack. Mou and LVG had Lukaku, Ibra, Rooney, RVP etc., of course no chance for Rashford to do more than 10 goals per season. Meanwhile, Tammy Abraham too has more than 10 goals!

How come we bought Fred for 50m? Mou is not patient with players, reason Fred was frozen out, we need to be objective with our analysis and submissions.

Tell me about McTom!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
elrony:

Shipment to the ports of Ibiza and Mallorca sure pass na

No waste bullet cheesy
Slave trade? Make sense cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Leyqute:

I commend OGS for winning two tough back to back games, but we should stop saying that he has improved the players, when he was interim manager, he won big games with the same style and players, so nothing has actually changed other than the fact that we have lost more games against small teams.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
DeadPresidents:

Pep and Klopp cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
codedguy1:

Let's see the next few games against supposedly midtable teams before we start salivating on top top 4.

Everton next. These ones feel they are up to something and may play into our hands by attacking.

I pray we crush them though grin

They don't have an option, considering that they're close to the relegation zone. They must attack.

Good luck to James and Rashford... Pogba might even play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
nitrogen:

10 goals because OGS sold Lukaku so Rashford can lead our attack. Mou and LVG had Lukaku, Ibra, Rooney, RVP etc., of course no chance for Rashford to do more than 10 goals per season. Meanwhile, Tammy Abraham too has more than 10 goals!

How come we bought Fred for 50m? Mou is not patient with players, reason Fred was frozen out, we need to be objective with our analysis and submissions.

Tell me about McTom!

Lukaku was sold so Rashford could literally play the same position he played when Lukaku was around? That is the very definition of trusting someone to lead your attack then.

What's my business with Tammy Abraham? Is he a United player?

So because a player was bought for 50M means he can't become a rusty pipe? At least give Ole credit for continually featuring Fred even after all the slack he got from everyone.

McTominay that some fans called McTalentless? Or the Rashford that has suffered all manner of abuse from fans? Can we compare the tide of public opinion for the aforementioned players between this season and the previous?

This is ridiculous revisionism jare.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
eph12:

Slave trade? Make sense cheesy

No, no, no!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
nitrogen:

Why did you omit Fred please??

He's not improved anyone yet he's patient with Fred. He's playing him weekly why we're busy criticising the Burundi Brazilian yet he's faith in him. He's seeing what we can't see.

Dinitronigen(I)oxide, relax nah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by vickertony(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
CapitalCee:

Meeen i had goose bumps. That guy oo my God. Scott Mctomminay that guy. He is oozing maturity. How old is that guy sef? Legend in the making
He has grown a lot, celebrated his birthday today, he's 23 years.

He is something special!, love his confidence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
DeadPresidents:

Lukaku was sold so Rashford could literally play the same position he played when Lukaku was around? That is the very definition of trusting someone to lead your attack then.

What's my business with Tammy Abraham? Is he a United player?

So because a player was bought for 50M means he can't become a rusty pipe? At least give Ole credit for continually featuring Fred even after all the slack he got from everyone.

McTominay that some fans called McTalentless? Or the Rashford that has suffered all manner of abuse from fans? Can we compare the tide of public opinion for the aforementioned players between this season and the previous?

This is ridiculous revisionism jare.

Rashford is not even the one leading the line, Martial is. And I'd swear Mctom was never this good under Mourinho. IMHO, Ole is the best man suited for Man united. He may have his shortcomings, but he's definitely learning on the Job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
nitrogen:

I commend OGS for winning two tough back to back games, but we should stop saying that he has improved the players, when he was interim manager, he won big games with the same style and players, so nothing has actually changed other than the fact that we have lost more games against small teams.

This is Rashford and McTom’s best season in their football career.

Rashford has scored x2 of goals under ogs than other managers. (He’s still stvpid though).

But OGS has no hand in his growth. He hasn’t been patient with the buffoon, keeping faith in him and giving him instructions on how to be better.

Like peak, it’s in him. SMH

P.S: I think Carrick has a hand in Fred’s improved performances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
chidexxy007:

But its not in them to win the lower sides of the league that one is on the coach/manager grin grin

Funny things one sees here ehn grin

Moussa is tayad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Leyqute:

This is Rashford and McTom’s best season in their football career.

Rashford has scored x2 of goals under ogs than other managers. (He’s still stvpid though).

But OGS has no hand in his growth. He hasn’t been patient with the buffoon, keeping faith in him and giving him instructions on how to be better.

Like peak, it’s in him. SMH

P.S:
I think Carrick has a hand in Fred’s improved performances.

Fred is really becoming a joy to watch, really..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
nitrogen:

Tell me about McTom!

Like seriously, who's the striker at United, Nutri c?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
nitrogen:

You have a point however, let's savor the moment...

We have a winning formula against big teams, let's hope we turn up against small teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
vickertony:

He has grown a lot, celebrated his birthday today, he's 23 years.

He is something special!, love his confidence.

I am telling you. Legend in the making. Carrick and Fletcher rolled into one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:05am On Dec 09, 2019
CapitalCee:

I am telling you. Legend in the making. Carrick and Fletcher rolled into one

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Calm down na...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 2:44am On Dec 09, 2019
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Calm down na...

This guy sef..Your own nitrogen dem no dey ever add am oxygen ni?..These are happy times, everyone is free to jolly wildly..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:59am On Dec 09, 2019
Solskjær: "We had to be brave [vs Man City] and assertive. We know there's nobody who can keep up with Rashford, James, Martial and Lingard if we get space to attack in, and we got that space especially in the first 30 minutes."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:59am On Dec 09, 2019
Solskjær: "This week might cause people to talk a bit less, and for me it's always more fun to talk about things other than critique or speculations. I find it unnecessary when I know what we are doing and trying to do, and what we have planned going forward."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Solskjær: "If we can keep these boys injury-free, we will take lots of points — and we are gonna reinforce the squad."

(1) (2) (3) ... (7354) (7355) (7356) (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: humblesteve(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.