Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8746782 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7355) (7356) (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) (7361) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Solskjær: "It is physically tough to play football the way I want to play football. But we are on our way to become as robust as I want and need."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Solskjær: "These boys have the right attitude, they have the belief, they are boys that I want to keep going forward, that's why they are here right now."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2019
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "If we can keep these boys injury-free, we will take lots of points — and we are gonna reinforce the squad."

“Solsjkjaeer is satisfied with the squad. “

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Leyqute:

"..... And we are gonna reinforce the Squad."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Leyqute:

Lol
This is not the first time he's saying something like this, but let him just say another thing perem, we know what will happen grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2019
This thread grin

Ole is now the second coming of Pep and Klopp. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2019
LoL grin grin

Eph oasis007

Solskjær is a cunning individual with pressers. Before the Tottenham game he said Matic and McTom were “touch and go”.

McTom played the Tottenham game. 90 minutes. Matic, who had been injured since, and was also “touch and go” didn’t play. At all.

Same with the city game.

Ole is very nuanced tricky with his words.

Wont scapegoat or blame anybody for the situation at the club (players, medical department, board) etc. He’s just like “everything is cool guys, don’t worry” to the press.

Ole Slimy-mouth Solskjær.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2019
adebayo201:

Why did you omit Fred please??

He's not improved anyone yet he's patient with Fred. He's playing him weekly why we're busy criticising the Burundi Brazilian yet he's faith in him. He's seeing what we can't see.

Dinitronigen(I)oxide, relax nah

It’s not like he had a choice concerning Fred, does he? When a player is given a consistent run of games, his game will definitely see some improvement.

When Pogba was fit, Fred was riding the bench like a bïtch so pls spare me the “he had the faith in him” bullocks.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2019
All these solkjaer mouth piece.
Have we not gone past the stage of him being happy with the squad?
Let's move on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2019
larride:
This thread grin

Ole is now the second coming of Pep and Klopp. grin

How? He hasn’t found out how to break down Parked defenses yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2019
larride:

It’s not like he had a choice concerning Fred, does he? When a player is given a consistent run of games, his game will definitely see some improvement.

When Pogba was fit, Fred was riding the bench like a bïtch so pls spare me the “he had the faith in him” bullocks.

Ask Lingard. Pereira. Morata.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2019
larride:

My brother. I tire o.
Not that I won't give him credit o. But who else would he have played?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2019
DeadPresidents:
Rashford has never scored more than ten premier league goals in a season before. The year hasn't fecking ended and he's already racked up same number of goals and just 2 assists shy of his best ever season in the Premier League. We're still in fecking December and Rash hasn't even had Christmas cake yet.

Fred was derided as a pub footballer and frozen out by the prior manager. Most people didn't even see him as even good enough for the championship talk less about being a starter.

Don't even get me started about McTominay.

It seems Ole has to start wearing turtleneck sweaters and face caps before some Melrose performers accept that he might actually be improving players.

grin

Rashford has 10goals, 4 of those goals are penalty. Prior to this season, Rashford is not our designated PK taker. Take out the PK, he has 6 goals and just in 15 games he has missed 8 big chances already.

Fred was bought last season remember? He had a torrid first season and thankfully for Pogba injury that’s why he has had a consistent run of games. Prior to this season, Fred has never started 3 games consecutively.

McTom was actually given his debut by Mourinho. Go and watch or read up the interview Mou had on McTom.

Has any of these players improve? Yes especially McTom and the credit goes to both the manager and the player. You cannot improve on what’s not there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2019
Leyqute:

Ask Lingard. Pereira. Morata.

You either have it or you don’t have it. It’s as simple as that. It’s now looking obvious that Fred did have some quality in him, there wasn’t just consistent game time for him to settle.

If Pogba was not injured, you will be one of the guys cursing Fred and classifying him among the deadwoods.

It’s not like Ole had a choice not to use him, who’s he going to use if not him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Leyqute:

How? He hasn’t found out how to break down Parked defenses yet.

Lol. Isn’t it obvious?

When I said Ole rely heavily on counter attacking and whenever we play teams that sit back we struggle, are you not one of those that said it’s not true?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2019
larride:

Pereira improved, I see grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2019
paafin:

Dis una cherry picking here is disgusting, shey you no see where him say, you can't improve what you don't have? shey perreira get anything to improve on apart from continuing being sh!t undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2019
paafin:

Where did you see Perreira in my post? I’m not sure I have to start breaking every post down for you so you will understand.

Fred was bought last season and he had a torrid season with lot of bench time. This season he was on the bench for the few games Pogba was available for until he got injured then he started playing regularly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2019
larride:

Lol. Isn’t it obvious?

When I said Ole rely heavily on counter attacking and whenever we play teams that sit back we struggle, are you not one of those that said it’s not true?

Alright. Will remind you next month about this post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2019
larride:

grin

Rashford has 10goals, 4 of those goals are penalty. Prior to this season, Rashford is not our designated PK taker. Take out the PK, he has 6 goals and just in 15 games he has missed 8 big chances already.

Fred was bought last season remember? He had a torrid first season and thankfully for Pogba injury that’s why he has had a consistent run of games. Prior to this season, Fred has never started 3 games consecutively.

McTom was actually given his debut by Mourinho. Go and watch or read up the interview Mou had on McTom.

Has any of these players improve? Yes especially McTom and the credit goes to both the manager and the player. You cannot improve on what’s not there.

Last last you still agree say Ole help improve. Your head dey correct.

Improvement is a two way thing sha. Both manager and player are on a mission to improve each other ironically. The manager gains experience on working with that archetype of player while the player learns from the manager too.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Leyqute:
LoL grin grin

Eph oasis007

Solskjær is a cunning individual with pressers. Before the Tottenham game he said Matic and McTom were “touch and go”.

McTom played the Tottenham game. 90 minutes. Matic, who had been injured since, and was also “touch and go” didn’t play. At all.

Same with the city game.

Ole is very nuanced tricky with his words.

Wont scapegoat or blame anybody for the situation at the club (players, medical department, board) etc. He’s just like “everything is cool guys, don’t worry” to the press.

Ole Slimy-mouth Solskjær.

To be honest, I think Ole's decision to be like the APC with the press is a master stroke one. The press are like sharks. If they detect that something might be amiss behind the scenes, they will be quick to scurrility. They'll write things they saw in their sleep and keep throwing stuff against the wall hoping it sticks.

Keep lying to the feckin' press Ole. That's the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MatataHakuna: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2019
Support for Manchester United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2019
DeadPresidents:

Last last you still agree say Ole help improve. Your head dey correct.

Improvement is a two way thing sha. Both manager and player are on a mission to improve each other ironically. The manager gains experience on working with that archetype of player while the player learns from the manager too.

Of course, as much as I’m of the opinion that Ole is clueless going forward, I definitely will not shy away from acknowledging him when he does something right.

This past week has been terrific for both the players and the coaching crew, no point in denying the obvious.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Leyqute:

Alright. Will remind you next month about this post.

Win or lose, we dey here together.

No shaking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by digz: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "It is physically tough to play football the way I want to play football. But we are on our way to become as robust as I want and need."

Welcome back Oasis007 cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2019
larride:

Win or lose, we dey here together.

No shaking.

I pray it’s a series of Ws. We really need it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Leyqute:

I pray it’s a series of Ws. We really need it.

More than any of thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2019
grin

Thanks........ @Digz.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
eph12:
The first 35 minutes was absolute marvelous. The game plan was so evident. The game would have been over if only we were a little bit more clinical when taking shots. Most shots were just direct instead of choosing pockets.

At best, this is the kind of performance this present team can do. They can only exploit spaces left by daring opponents, they can't create their own space. Hopefully the next transfer window or so can take care of that.

I expect Ole to work on AWB to become better when attacking. If we had a striker that's always hovering around the box 18 and playing close to the opponent keeper when we're attacking, James will be having assists every match. He can be delivering those low crosses into the box

Corect observation on the shots. Also there was one Lingard shot from a tight angle, if only he raised his head, he would have just put it over the goalkeeper into pne of our player's head to nod it into an empty net .

These are the kind of awareness they need adopt. If it were Giggs, that would have been a free Assist. I believe however, that our players are getting used to playing with each other and gaining cohension. Someone like Fred is beginning to express himself with lots of confidence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
eph12:

Pep is very stubborn. Everyone knows this team can hurt you if you give them space while remaining compact at the back. I didn't expect that from him at all. This loss may have just cost him the league

Luiz Van Gaal is stubborn
Mourinho is stubborn
Ole is stubbiorn

Now that Guadiola attacking football didnt favour him, he is stubborn. If he won, Guardiola is a role model, he always attack.

It is easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
patrickmuf:
Exactly, that man is just arrogant. Walker was playing as a midfielder when an inform Rashford was on the left. That's just disrespectful to Manchester United and arrogance on display.

Arrogant or following his philosophy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7355) (7356) (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) (7361) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.