Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8839292 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7382) (7383) (7384) (7385) (7386) (7387) (7388) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 1:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Lana1:
Well, to be fair, we did outplay Colchester. Most of the game was in their half but we just looked clueless passing the ball around and taking wayward shots.
That 3rd goal is the kind of stuff we want to see. Not all these counter attack goals every time

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin grin

weedtaker finally gets his video evidence.
Leyqute & afrodoc over to you guys.

grin grin

Where Pogba for dey do those local dance? In France oŕ he visited his village in Africa?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2019
elampiro:

grin grin

Where Pogba for dey do those local dance? In France oŕ he visited his village in Africa?
It was at his brother's wedding
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2019
elampiro:

grin grin

We are having this argument this morning. Who stayed longer on air between C Ronaldo yesterday and Messi against Man utd in 2009 champions league final?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2019
paafin:

We are having this argument this morning. Who stayed longer on air between C Ronaldo yesterday and Messi against Man utd in 2009 champions league final?

Boy, this one is tough cheesy

I'm inclined towards Ronaldo's though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2019
paafin:

Ronaldo. His goal was all about the jump and air suspension, Messi's goal was finesse and precision.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2019
paafin:

I think I will go with Ronaldo on this because the way he suspend himself on the air and he has done it multiple times ......yesterday's goal,the one he scored against us vs Evra and that champions league goal in 2008 vs Shekpe...so bro Ronaldo has this one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chrisus:

Boy, this one is tough cheesy

I'm inclined towards Ronaldo's though.
What is tough exactly? How do people compare a free header to what Ronaldo did yesterday still baffles me. Check YouTube and see there was nothing special about Messi header against United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Melvyn11:

What is tough exactly? How do people compare a free header to what Ronaldo did yesterday still baffles me. Check YouTube and see there was nothing special about Messi header against United

I don't need to check YouTube. I watched the match and Messi's header seemed special to me then. Ronaldo's own takes nothing away from that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
paafin:

Messi what.. The distance between Ronaldo's leg and the field is Messi's full height cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Really wish this guy would get a chance other than cup games and Iropa.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
paafin:

How many feet high did Messi jump?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dimitar Berbatov believes the potential arrival of Erling Haaland would hamper the development of Manchester United's other young strikers.

United head scout Marcel Bout went to watch Red Bull Salzburg striker Haaland in the Champions League as the Austrian side lost 2-0 to Liverpool.

The 19-year-old has been linked with a move to a number of top European clubs after scoring 28 goals in 22 games this season.

Berbatov insists former club United should opt against signing Haaland and focus on developing Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood.

"[Haaland] is good and he is still young," said Berbatov, who made 149 appearances for United. "He is developing and maybe he can get better."

"But I've said many times before that Martial and Rashford are, for me, the two main strikers that Manchester United need to keep. I love them.

"I played with Martial in Monaco, I know how good he can be. Now he is in the place he can develop and become a world star.

"Everyone knows how good Rashford can be as well. He is still 22, something like that, so he still has a long way to go and he can become even better.

"So, for me, they need to stick with these two players."

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has given plenty of opportunities to all three of United's young forwards this season.

Rashford, Martial and 18-year-old Greenwood have made 56 appearances between them this campaign, scoring a collective 26 goals.

Berbatov admits he is not sure if Leeds-born Haaland fits the mould of what United fans want to see.

"If they need to buy one more [striker], I'm not sure because Manchester United fans want to see speed, beating players, getting past players, having confidence, scoring fantastic goals," Berbatov added.

"I'm not sure that if they buy a typical centre-forward, he's going to fit into the system. I forgot about Mason Greenwood as well.

"I said it before, if you buy someone, the players will be like, 'wait a minute, I'm young and if you buy someone it means you don't trust me.'

"They need to stick with these young players because they have so much talent. Just nurture them, show them the right way and they'll be fantastic."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
These ex players are part of our problems. So sad a lot of United fans on reddit support Berbartov. He says Martial is still developing lmao.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lana1:
Really wish this guy would get a chance other than cup games and Iropa.
you're wishing for de gea to get injured?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pogba is very stvpid and unprofessional!

Woody should not sell the fuvker, OGS should not play the fuvker, let him rot on the sidelines for the next 18 months, his career should go under water,. I dont know why it is so difficult for some players to honor contracts and respect the other party.

Motherfuvker!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
nitrogen:

Woody should not sell the fuvker, OGS should not play the fuvker, let him rot on the sidelines for the next 18 months, his career should go under water,. I dont know why it is so difficult for some players to honor contracts and respect the other party.

Motherfuvker!

Pogba offend you ni?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
obainojazz:
Messi what.. The distance between Ronaldo's leg and the field is Messi's full height cheesy

Ronaldo na frog sha.. See as he leap like say they throw person up

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cpaul47:

Ronaldo na frog sha.. See as he leap like say they throw person up

He also did it against us when he was at Real Madrid and did it for us several times when he played. Always had a great leap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
nitrogen:

Motherfuvker!

Nitrogen calm down..

Oya tell us what happened..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
nitrogen:

Motherfuvker!

We'd not let emotions cloud our sense of reasoning. Pogba should not be left to rot on the sidelines and we end up letting him go for free. He'd be sold and this time, the money recouped, used to buy two good midfielders who can work hard for the team and not seek limelight.

We dont necessarily need to have a megastar signing. Two above average midfielders with good work rate would do just fine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bruno Fernandes!!! embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
GloryIsaac:
Bruno Fernandes!!! embarassed
Xup with this player sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cpaul47:

Xup with this player sef?

Scout reported that his pass accuracy is average and takes too much risk, so shouldn't be signed...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Scout reported that his pass accuracy is average and takes too much risk, so shouldn't be signed...

Kikikikiki... I just love my club. A whole captain and star player for Lisbon.. Longstaff no kuku dey take risk and passing accuracy above average.

Ogun go kii that Woodward and other enemy of progress..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
sinizia:

We'd not let emotions cloud our sense of reasoning. Pogba should not be left to rot on the sidelines and we end up letting him go for free. He'd be sold and this time, the money recouped, used to buy two good midfielders who can work hard for the team and not seek limelight.

We dont necessarily need to have a megastar signing. Two above average midfielders with good work rate would do just fine.
I don't think United have money issues. I believe the board can cough out money for the needed players whether Pogba stays or leaves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
odizeey:

I don't think United have money issues. I believe the board can cough out money for the needed players whether Pogba stays or leaves.

Yes but keeping Pogba on the bench not playing and running his contract down is a waste of money and very bad for business. You gain nothing by killing his career and you waste resources that could have been used to improve the squad and you lose fans and sponsorship deals in the process...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 2:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Just saw that Liverpool first showed interest in their new signing last week mehn..Even got that guy for just £7m..No noise at all..

Their recruitment structure too bam abeg..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 3:48am On Dec 20, 2019
sinizia:

Worldclass adabawole dabberlord to be replaced by two average midfielders with good work rate cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg we've got drinkwater, Barkley and bakayoko as jara bros cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:57am On Dec 20, 2019
CrystalTiger:
Just saw that Liverpool first showed interest in their new signing last week mehn..Even got that guy for just £7m..No noise at all..

Showed interest last week and bought him this week?

Make una take it easy na.

Liverpool are doing good in the trf market but let’s not overhype it because Ed and the other fooLls are horrible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:43am On Dec 20, 2019
CrystalTiger:

Na lie. They have been following him for sometime. Not taking anything from their scouting network though.

We have clueless people in charge who are more interested in PR moves rather than football moves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2019
pharod:

Yes but keeping Pogba on the bench not playing and running his contract down is a waste of money and very bad for business. You gain nothing by killing his career and you waste resources that could have been used to improve the squad and you lose fans and sponsorship deals in the process...
I did not say they shouldn't sell. My point is that we don't have money issues. Must they sell him for big money? As he stands he is already bad business. I'm not sure any club will pay up the amount we bought him sef.
So if he does not go we wouldn't reinforce?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7382) (7383) (7384) (7385) (7386) (7387) (7388) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa, Corlah and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.