Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8837946 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7384) (7385) (7386) (7387) (7388) (7389) (7390) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
The board already said Pogba wont be sold in January, and OGS reiterated what they said. Reason Mino came out to say that Pogba wants to stay and win trophies.

I say, bench the suvker, we should sign another midfielder to play week in week out, let Pogba leave for free in 2021. I am sure the board won't care, they should please teach the fuvker a lesson. Talented id1ot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:

Forget.

Na masked ranting. And in response to OGS’ presser.

He didn’t say anything about the club that hasn’t been discussed here.

Utd winning Tottenham and City without Pogba humbled him. Can you guess the words that will be out of his mouth had United lost those two games? Pogba sef will release another video.

Forget that thing. Mino has permanent interests, not permanent friends. He can still speak ill of Utd tomorrow. Wasn’t he the same person who insinuated Man Utd is crashing into a bottomless pit like a few months ago Because of the fee he’ll get if he sells Pogba to Madrid?

But now Suddenly Pogba wants to win trophies with United. Video evidence Dey o
So you are saying they've held him and Pogba to ransom?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mino Riaola is saying all this nice things about United and Pogba, so the club will pay him the alleged €12m agent fee for Halaand transfer. My 2 koko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
TrebleChamp:
Mino Riaola is saying all this nice things about United and Pogba, so the club will pay him the alleged €12m agent fee for Halaand transfer. My 2 koko
€12M
The player costs what then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ravioli:
angry

Abeg abeg we no want again angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mino's comments definitely have an agenda to them. If he told me its raining outside I'll tell him I don't have change for the brolly he's trying to sell me. Its either the Madrid deal isn't happening because Real don't have the cash or he's trying to smooth thing for Haaland or something else. Even though he's mostly right in his assessment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
chrisley024:
€12M The player costs what then
. Rumoured £75m buyout clause...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

I trust you to back up any yarns with video evidence. cheesy

Lol @ Raiola talking sense. Person wey get him own agenda and objectives wey e wan address.

grin grin grin

The only word synonymous with Mino Raiola is money. He has nothing to do with sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Chrisus:

Abeg abeg we no want again angry

Camdan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
nitrogen:
The board already said Pogba wont be sold in January, and OGS reiterated what they said. Reason Mino came out to say that Pogba wants to stay and win trophies.

I say, bench the suvker, we should sign another midfielder to play week in week out, let Pogba leave for free in 2021. I am sure the board won't care, they should please teach the fuvker a lesson. Talented id1ot!

Mahn. Nitrogen you’re pissed. grin But please temper your anger with justice.

Let us sell him next summer and focus on building a team that will work for themselves.

Maybe if Pogba leaves Martial will buckle up cos na only him and Shaw go remain for that lazy players’ clique.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:

Let us sell him next summer and focus on building a team that will work for themselves.

Maybe if Pogba leaves Martial will buckle up cos na only him and Shaw go remain for that lazy players’ clique.

Martial buckle up?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
I wish Mou can come for Matic in January. Perhaps Eveton come for Jones or Rojo. I just want us to clear at least 2 more deadwoods in January.

As for Haaland?! I'm not highly interested in him. I understand OGS wanna manage Greenwood properly to avoid another Januzajic Product from the Academy, but signing Haaland will send wrong signal to Greenwood.

The Boy is a Gem, and prime enough to be starting Games. He's a born Scorer, a Fox in the Box. Very unpredictable in the Box, so what else does he need to prove his readiness for the first Team?!

It's far better to sign a RW and an AM than investing in the striking Role at the moment. Ain't a big Fan of James to be honest. He's better off a Squad Player, neither do I want Sancho in the Team.

We can poach Grealish in January as an AM and go for Ziyech as a RW, they won't cost Fortune and can be managed till we get cool Players for the Positions in the Summer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
TrebleChamp:

Impossible!

Wetin he dey play ooo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
TrebleChamp:

It’s £20m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
afrodoc2:

I trust you to back up any yarns with video evidence. cheesy

Lol @ Raiola talking sense. Person wey get him own agenda and objectives wey e wan address.
it was very demoralizing when I learnt the same cancer is managing Haaland. how does this guy get to manage players of interest?
that guy should honestly get out..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
TrebleChamp:
that's never going to happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
odizeey:

So you are saying they've held him and Pogba to ransom?

Nope. They reduced his ego and the tendency to have an “I’m bigger than the club” mentality.

Normally, another coach would rush Pogba back from injury and make sure he plays him cos he’s our best midfielder. But OGS is like “it’s okay, we can manage without him”.

That’s why Raiola is meek. Pogba isn’t involved and United are not falling apart. Instead, other players are stepping up. So, Nothing to bargain with. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
codedguy1:

Martial buckle up?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is possible na grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
ChristineC:
that's never going to happen

Yeah, not going to happen. He is a teenager, Norwegian, and plays in the Austrian League.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oasis007:
I wish Mou can come for Matic in January. Perhaps Eveton come for Jones or Rojo. I just want us to clear at least 2 more deadwoods in January.

As for Haaland?! I'm not highly interested in him. I understand OGS wanna manage Greenwood properly to avoid another Januzajic Product from the Academy, but signing Haaland will send wrong signal to Greenwood.

The Boy is a Gem, and prime enough to be starting Games. He's a born Scorer, a Fox in the Box. Very unpredictable in the Box, so what else does he need to prove his readiness for the first Team?!

It's far better to sign a RW and an AM than investing in the striking Role at the moment. Ain't a big Fan of James to be honest. He's better off a Squad Player, neither do I want Sancho in the Team.
we can't afford to let off any players this season. I hope you look at the numbers on ground already and realize the team is participating in four competitions. It will do Ole's standing a world of good if he can grab silverware along the line so he'd be taking the competitions as seriously as possible while also trying to finish in the UCL places.

as for Greenwood, he shouldn't be afraid of competitions. as long as he wants to have his career in a big club he must be ready for challenges from players of equal or better talent throughout his career span.

you look down on James because he was signed up for 'change'. that guy will teach you a lesson in player development grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oasis007

We still need a striker. Martial WILL get injured before February and we can’t thrust so much pressure on Greenwood like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
A normal team should have at least 3 strikers in the squad, so an extra striker is not bad, and more so, it's good for competition, so that Martial won't get complacent, and also not to have pressure on Greenwood when Martial goes on his regular Sick bay visitation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:

What Pogba has been doing to us in the last few months is BS, he needs to be taught some lessons. He isn't lazy though, he just behaves like an irrational being.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
larride:

It’s £20m
I saw 75mil somewhere, heard Ed was preparing £27m for Takumi Minamino before Liverpool got him for £7m. Ed and paying way over the top is nothing new.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
TrebleChamp:
I saw 75mil somewhere, heard Ed was preparing £27m for Takumi Minamino before Liverpool got him for £7m. Ed and paying way over the top is nothing new.

Lol. I doubt we ever were interested in Minamino or Hwang Hee Chan for that matter.

It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that we've only got eyes on Håland and no one else from Salzburg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
nitrogen:

What Pogba has been doing to us in the last few months is BS, he needs to be taught some lessons. He isn't lazy though, he just behaves like an irrational being.

Won't feel anything if they tossed him off to be honest.

You don't miss what you've already lost.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:
Oasis007

We still need a striker. Martial WILL get injured before February and we can’t thrust so much pressure on Greenwood like that.

Hehehe look at you ooo. And you still think its possible Martial to buckle up. grin

That guy is annoying. angry

I see nothing wrong in having Haaland, Rashford, Martial and Greenwood as options for strikers.

As per Pogba if I were OGS when he is ready to play I will introduce him in 3 consecugive games in the 89th min regardess of whether we are winning or losing. embarassed

Pogba issa cow angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
TrebleChamp:

£75m for who?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:

Nope. They reduced his ego and the tendency to have an “I’m bigger than the club” mentality.

Normally, another coach would rush Pogba back from injury and make sure he plays him cos he’s our best midfielder. But OGS is like “it’s okay, we can manage without him”.

That’s why Raiola is meek. Pogba isn’t involved and United are not falling apart. Instead, other players are stepping up. So, Nothing to bargain with. grin
Na true o. Hmmm. I hope that's what's really happening. It will be good for the lads.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
GloryIsaac:

£75m for who?

One 3SC striker cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
adebayo201:

One 3SC striker cheesy
Chai!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7384) (7385) (7386) (7387) (7388) (7389) (7390) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.