Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8839832 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7383) (7384) (7385) (7386) (7387) (7388) (7389) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2019
pharod:

Yes but keeping Pogba on the bench not playing and running his contract down is a waste of money and very bad for business. You gain nothing by killing his career and you waste resources that could have been used to improve the squad and you lose fans and sponsorship deals in the process...
I actually support what he said, in fact I was thinking about it when he posted that. just keep the guy for bench, no play am, no sell am. that will teach him and anyone thinking of disrespecting the club a good lesson.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2019
melodyogonna:

I actually support what he said, in fact I was thinking about it when he posted that. just keep the guy for bench, no play am, no sell am. that will teach him and anyone thinking of disrespecting the club a good lesson.
I still don't get how he disrespected the club. Did anything new happen that I'm not aware of? Or is it because he danced at his brother's wedding? What exactly?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2019
Una wicked o. Keep one of your best players and not play him, so as to punish him and show others? cheesy

Which other big player will want to sign for you after that?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2019
melodyogonna:

Which kain thing be this? How did Pogba disrespect the club? Or is there a crime for seeking to move to a better club with ambitions that match his.
Just look at the way everyone blasts De gea these days. If that move to Madrid had turned out successful, you know what he'd have achieved by now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Indirectly saying he is okay with the squad... Hahaha grin

OLE d man!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Is he staying?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2019
U r sure that man above isn't LordCat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Solskjær: “Midfield signings in January? Well Nemanja's back and Paul's coming back so of course we're not as light as we were say a month ago. So I can't say yes or no but we're looking stronger. When we started the season I was happy with the midfield I had.”

Me:

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lana1:
Solskjær: “Midfield signings in January? Well Nemanja's back and Paul's coming back so of course we're not as light as we were say a month ago. So I can't say yes or no but we're looking stronger. When we started the season I was happy with the midfield I had.”

Me:

Nemanjaa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Will Pogba's value still be high if he doesn't play till Jan or even for a year?

I woulda thought no matter how aggrieved a player is he still needs to show how effective he is on the field to keep his value or even increase it.

This one that Ole and Pogba are doing get as be.

Is Pogba still injured or ill?

Is Ole just playing us till Jan before flinging the moderfucker in Jan?

Whatever sha, we need quality bodies in that team.

We watch!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
OGS says Angel Gomes is ill. Apparently he’s been ill for a few weeks.

And yeah, he’s also got an ankle problem. cheesy

This guy na correct Yoruba demon grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
U r sure that man above isn't LordCat cheesy
The spirit of Jah says he is.

I wanted to point it out yesterday too.

Let’s hope that ‘churchless’ Prophet Larride and demoted Deacon Leyqute helps us confirm in their fake prayer mountains
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinizia:

We'd not let emotions cloud our sense of reasoning. Pogba should not be left to rot on the sidelines and we end up letting him go for free. He'd be sold and this time, the money recouped, used to buy two good midfielders who can work hard for the team and not seek limelight.

We dont necessarily need to have a megastar signing. Two above average midfielders with good work rate would do just fine.
Sinizia my guy, would you mind Sir Drinkwater and ever reliable Ross Barkley as the two average midfielders with good work rate?

Remember say Na softly I ask my question o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
SkimpleD:

Let’s hope that ‘churchless’ Prophet Larride and demoted Deacon Leyqute helps us confirm in their fake prayer mountains

cheesy Lmao

Prophet Larride and Deacon Leyqute over to you guys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
SkimpleD:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lana1:

Me:

You see wetin we dey talk? He's indirectly saying he's okay with the squad again. And you guys were saying Woodward didn't get him the signings he requested. If manager dey talk like this, the board no go sign anyone na. The owners of any club would be looking to cut cost.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:
OGS says Angel Gomes is ill. Apparently he’s been ill for a few weeks.

And yeah, he’s also got an ankle problem. cheesy

This guy na correct Yoruba demon grin grin
He no get sense. He trash talk don too much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lana1:

Me:

I’m not even surprised.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
SkimpleD:

You’d be better off using your spirit of divination to fathom who Chelsea will be playing in Yuropa next season.

Keep your yahoo yahoo spirit to yourself abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
odizeey:

He no get sense. He trash talk don too much.

He’s just lying and manipulating everybody.

Hope he knows how to keep things cool behind the scene. Cos I know he’s lying from the pit of hell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:

He’s just lying and manipulating everybody.

Hope he knows how to keep things cool behind the scene. Cos I know he’s lying from the pit of hell.
That's the issue. He might feel like he's doing the club a favour but when the heat comes he would face it himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:

You’d be better off using your spirit of divination to fathom who Chelsea will be playing in Yuropa next season.

Keep your yahoo yahoo spirit to yourself abeg.
Why so pained my guy?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mino Raiola is having a meltdown grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:
Mino Raiola is having a meltdown grin
Where?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SkimpleD: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:

I will cut your tongue
[img]https://media1./images/8b4f7e013bfa4fad2efe530178b0fcc0/tenor.gif?itemid=14412246[/img]
Come Ph make I carry you go retreat for mountain grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
patrickmuf:
Where?

He’s ranting gently to the Telegraph about Pogba and Man Utd, contradicting what he said 4 months ago. grin

See what benching can do to a proud player and his agent. They don’t feel indispensable anymore. They’re now humble. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:

He’s ranting gently to the Telegraph about Pogba and Man Utd, contradicting what he said 4 months ago. grin

See what benching can do to a proud player and his agent. They don’t feel indispensable anymore. They’re now humble. grin
Read the full stuff. The man spoke sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
The guy talked about team identity. Who plays where. Today this one go play here, tomorrow that one go play there.
That guy know ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
odizeey:

Read the full stuff. The man spoke sense.

Forget.

Na masked ranting. And in response to OGS’ presser.

He didn’t say anything about the club that hasn’t been discussed here.

Utd winning Tottenham and City without Pogba humbled him. Can you guess the words that will be out of his mouth had United lost those two games? Pogba sef will release another video.

Forget that thing. Mino has permanent interests, not permanent friends. He can still speak ill of Utd tomorrow. Wasn’t he the same person who insinuated Man Utd is crashing into a bottomless pit like a few months ago Because of the fee he’ll get if he sells Pogba to Madrid?

But now Suddenly Pogba wants to win trophies with United. Video evidence Dey o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leyqute:

Forget.

Na masked ranting. And in response to OGS’ presser.

He didn’t say anything about the club that hasn’t been discussed here.

Utd winning Tottenham and City without Pogba humbled him. Can you guess the words that will be out of his mouth had United lost those two games? Pogba sef will release another video.

Forget that thing. Mino has permanent interests, not permanent friends. He can still speak ill of Utd tomorrow. Wasn’t he the same person who insinuated Man Utd is crashing into a bottomless pit like a few months ago Because of the fee he’ll get if he sells Pogba to Madrid?

But now Suddenly Pogba wants to win trophies with United. Video evidence Dey o

I trust you to back up any yarns with video evidence. cheesy

Lol @ Raiola talking sense. Person wey get him own agenda and objectives wey e wan address.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7383) (7384) (7385) (7386) (7387) (7388) (7389) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.