Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866084 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7479) (7480) (7481) (7482) (7483) (7484) (7485) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
patrickmuf:
Rashford minus penalties in the league is 9 goals.

This is not the focus .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
elampiro:

This is not the focus .
It shows how ridiculous the argument is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pogba has only been able to hit double digit in Assist just once with 10 Assists

Something Di Maria achieved in just 20 EPL starts.
Nani achieved twice
Rooney achieved about 5 consecutive seasons
Valencia achieved about two times.

Yet Pogba is creative.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
patrickmuf:
It shows how ridiculous the argument is.

What you spoke about diesn't make sense. Rashford has 9 goals from open play and it is a fact that cannot be disputed. That is a a fact of its own which doesn't affect Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
elampiro:
Pogba has only been able to hit double digit in Assist just once with 10 Assists

Nani achieved twice

Yet Pogba is creative.

Thank God people are now seeing the light. This Pogba is our best creative player Rhetoric is no more flying again.

May be the flashynesss of Pogba and his showboating on the ball is what is deceiving people. Person wey we suppose don sell since last season and use his money to buy 2 good Midfielders with less ego.
A certain 15million championship player, Daniel James already has 6 assists in the league this season, and I'm sure he will surpass Pogba's best of 10 assists baring any injury by the time the season is over.

Yet they claim Pogba is our most creative player. Just because he pad his goal stats last season.

Yen Yen Yen Yen grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
timay:

Thank God people are now seeing the light. This Pogba is our best creative player Rhetoric is no more flying again.

May be the flashynesss of Pogba and his showboating on the ball is what is deceiving people. Person wey we suppose don sell since last season and use his money to buy 2 good Midfielders with less ego.
A certain 15million championship player, Daniel James already has 6 assists in the league this season, and I'm sure he will surpass Pogba's best of 10 assists baring any injury by the time the season is over.

Yet they claim Pogba is our most creative player. Just because he pad his goal stats last season.

Yen Yen Yen Yen grin

I no get time to write epistles but some things you guys say here too funny.

Anyone that watches Man Utd matches without hatred and bias will know Pogba is our most creative player.

Btwn Pogba has never been really fit this season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
afrodoc2:

If he suddenly becomes the 2nd coming of Dani Alves or even Cafu while here i will gladly chop my L, but you can't give what you don't have.
Have you chopped this L though?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Some people just like saying rubbish in public.............

Comparing POGBA to MC tominay, Fred etc........

Apart from Mata, who can open up Defensive line with a Pass Who can play a Cross-field pass Who can create chances, when team pack bus ..... U guys are just sentimental........

Take it or leave it,...... POGBA is d biggest name in Man Utd Squad.....

Put POGBA in a better team like Man city or Liverpool, and watch his Assists increase wonderfully........ POGBA dat Wil pass to martial, Rashford and dey will miss 8 clear chances out of 10.......

POGBA is the First name in France Midfied ( world cup winners).....

Quote me anywhere- POGBA will start in any Team in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
DeadPresidents:

Kanye West voice: How can you be mad on vacation cheesy

Lol...Ole might be useless (I think the jury is still out on that) but to be honest we've weirdly flipped the script and started getting results against small teams and losing to big ones.

The narrative of #mufc going into Christmas was that they beat the big teams but struggle against the small[er] ones.

Since:
✅4-1 vs. Newcastle
✅2-0 vs. Burnley [A]
❌0-2 vs. Arsenal [A]
�0-0 vs. Wolves [A]
❌1-3 vs. Man City
✅4-0 vs. Norwich

Nairaland jury? For me he is guilty as charged grin

We don't even know who we beat any more. We are just consistently inconsistent in our supposedly winning/drawing/losing ways now.

We don't know what to expect every time we enter the field. grin

How we are still 5th isa mistery.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
melodyogonna:
It is done grin grin grin
Patiently waiting for when the scam chants start.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Expert17:

Apart from Mata, who can open up Defensive line with a Pass Who can play a Cross-field pass Who can create chances, when team pack bus ..... U guys are just sentimental........

Put POGBA in a better team like Man city or Liverpool, and watch his Assists increase wonderfully........ POGBA dat Wil pass to martial, Rashford and dey will miss 8 clear chances out of 10.......

I'm shocked at this agenda. Hammering continuously on Pogba's goals from open play but conveniently leaving out his assists.

I still remember at some point last season some Chelsea fans were dragging him into comparisons with Hazard. Na this same guy we dey compare with Mctominay lmao.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
odizeey:

Stand one place boss. cheesy

It is not my fault that you lack comprehension, boy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
eph12:

Ekpa diggz what's the worst that will happen? Post YouTube videos? cheesy

Diggz is terribly inefficient upstairs. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Leyqute:

Only if you're not the one and only ogbeni rauf aregbesola bassey leyqute legbegbe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aturu poyoyo like you cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
elampiro:

Nani achieved twice

Yet Pogba is creative.

Why are you comparing to di Maria and others not the Fred and mcT you said are better than he is?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
ChristoBam:

I'm shocked at this agenda. Hammering continuously on Pogba's goals from open play but conveniently leaving out his assists.

I still remember at some point last season some Chelsea fans were dragging him into comparisons with Hazard. Na this same guy we dey compare with Mctominay lmao.

POGBA will walk into any Team .......

Mc tominay dats just running up n down d field, diving into challenges( like Baily and Rojo) without thinking....

No mata who Man utd sign,...... POGBA will still be in our Starting 11.....

Mc tominay is still up-comming
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Leyqute:

It keeps getting worse everyday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
diggz:

Only if you're not the one and only ogbeni rauf aregbesola bassey leyqute legbegbe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aturu poyoyo like you cheesy cheesy

Mr. Man go and sleep somewhere. Joseph of Agege.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Expert17:

Pogba was there in August, the only match he shone was against Chelsea. When we played other teams who parked the bus, Pogba could not open then up. We drew those matches and even went further to draw a fourth match against Rochdale with Pogba unable to open them up.

Expert17:

Name does not translate into productivity, otherwise Fernado Torres was once the biggest name at Chelsea. Same with Schevchencko.

Expert17:

Is this a confirmation that our forwards are the problem?

Expert17:

James had a great world cup but became average on getting to Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
eph12:

It keeps getting worse everyday

I tells ye.

Ekpa diggz is almost sounding like a horrny he-goat.

It’s an eyesore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't see any difference whenever Pogba is out of the team from when he is in. In fact there have been times his absence immediately meant better results since his second season here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
elampiro:

Pogba was there in August, the only match he shone was against Chelsea. When we played other teams who parked the bus, Pogba could not open then up. We drew those matches and even went further to draw a fourth match against Rochdale with Pogba unable to open them up.

Name does not translate into productivity, otherwise Fernado Torres was once the biggest name at Chelsea. Same with Schevchencko.

Is this a confirmation that our forwards are the problem?

James had a great world cup but became average on getting to Madrid.

Ur hatred for POGBA is historical,. So notin can change ur mindset abt him.......

For u to say Mc tominay is even better Dan POGBA shows how u watch football........

Only Mata can rival POGBA wen it comes to creating of chances.....

Dats d same way u guys Complained abt Di Maria, Lukaku, Evans, Smalling and so many others and went on signing worst replacement.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
elampiro:
I don't see any difference whenever Pogba is out of the team from when he is in. In fact there have been times his absence immediately meant better results since his second season here.

So its not the attackers fault when Pogba was there but it was their fault when Fred and McT where creating?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pogba is overrated. We stand a better chance of finishing in the Top 4 without him in the side. I will say sell him, now that is stock is still high.

He doesn't work hard enough for the team, and tends to slow than our counter attacking football by dwelling on the ball for far too long and can't track back to save his life. And you think Pep will allow someone that jog around the pitch gets into his team? He will not get into Pep Manchester City team.

He his just a flat track bully that disappears in big games. We still don't know his best position, we don't need such headache at the moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
footiemaniac:
Pogba is overrated. We stand a better chance of finishing in the Top 4 without him in the side. I will say sell him, now that is stock is still high.

He doesn't work hard enough for the team, and tends to slow than our counter attacking football by dwelling on the ball for far too long and can't track back to save his life. And you think Pep will allow someone that jog around the pitch gets into his team? He will not get into Pep Manchester City team.

He his just a flat track bully that disappears in big games. We still don't know his best position, we don't need such headache at the moment.

I agree he is definitely overrated. But the haters and his fans are on two extreme ends. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Expert17:

Ur hatred for POGBA is historical,. So notin can change ur mindset abt him.......

For u to say Mc tominay is even better Dan POGBA shows how u watch football........

Only Mata can rival POGBA wen it comes to creating of chances.....

Dats d same way u guys Complained abt Di Maria, Lukaku, Evans, Smalling and so many others and went on signing worst replacement.

McTominay won the player of the month twice this season and got half of the votes in one of them. He has been our most consistent player. I dont look at names, but what they are currently doing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
MRTA7:

So its not the attackers fault when Pogba was there but it was their fault when Fred and McT where creating?

This doenst make sense to me. What do you mean?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
MRTA7:

Why are you comparing to di Maria and others not the Fred and mcT you said are better than he is?

Fred is a DM

McTominay started as a DM too. But he has 3 goals still this season. I said McTominay has been our best this season. I did not mention Fred.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
footiemaniac:

Pep is smart..... So he won't bench POGBA..............

Do u see Michael Carrick, Busquet, Pirlo, Matic,, Fabinho running up and down in midfied like Mc tominay.......
because u wanna be using Stupid counter attack dat can't break down more Dan 12 teams in EPL.....

Pep dat plays Tiki taka will now bench POGBA, d best passer in Man Utd??..... Tink am well next time

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
I just hope the board can give us an attacking midfielder like prime Modric, that can drop his shoulder on the half turn and see a pass immediately. Could that be Madison? .

We also need a proper No 9 that is very clinical in front of goal and that can hold up play and bringing in the other attacking players. I like Martial, but he tends to get bullied off the ball by defenders when he is playing with his back to goal, and the ball bounces off him too much in that position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
For the record, this argument came when some implied Pogna would give 20 goals if played regularly. But stats dont in anyway support that. MrTA7 wants to change the arguement to McTominay and Fred vs Pogna.

I never said those guys will score 20

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
To be honest, this season McTominay has been better than Pogba.

If I had a choice to accelerate either one's return from injury, I'd gladly choose McTominay to be fit enough to play our next match.

It's been difficult at times, but I would like to give kudos to the coaching crew for gradually reducing our dependency on Pogba.

I'd also like to thank Fred, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and even fecking Pereira for stepping up to reduce the Pogba dependency in our team.

Can we get that Pogba money to sign a world class B2B and deep lying playmaker please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7479) (7480) (7481) (7482) (7483) (7484) (7485) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, lekkie073(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.