Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726105 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7518) (7519) (7520) (7521) (7522) (7523) (7524) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
bisoye11:

Yea....Enjoy your moment, while it last...MUFC not new to it.

U dey give them attention... When idiot are deprived of attention, they shut up lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Club brugge will teach United some good football...

Watchout oo!

Las las... no trophy this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sapoyoro(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
shalaye FC..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
ManBeast:
Man united 80 million don enter Mediterranean Sea, like kepa like Maguire, money down the drain oo grin cheesy.

We go dey alright sha. Airmark go rejoice like mad when dijk score dat header.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

VVD knows how to punish his haters. Last season he nailed Raumdeuter to the cross. Some of these scummies called him traffic warden. grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Unbeaten, 16 points with a game in hand, Liverpool have put all the talks of the premier league being the toughest league in the world to rest.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Distance covered per 90 minutes by midfield players last season

Fred 11.76
McTominay 11.75
Matic 11.52
Hendenson 11.46
Keita 11.20
Wijnaidum 10.95
Pogba 10.43

Pogba's time is too poor. He has to work harder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:33am On Jan 20, 2020
elampiro:
Twitter Reacts To Fred’s Dominating Midfield Performance vs Liverpool

http://www.blamefootball.com/2020/01/20/twitter-reacts-to-freds-dominating-midfield-performance-vs-liverpool/
Fred was the best midfielder in that match.. I wonder if people calling Wijnaidum watched match

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2020
If Fred can continue like this, he could end up being my United player of the season ahead of Rashford.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:08am On Jan 20, 2020
Lana1:
If Fred can continue like this, he could end up being my United player of the season ahead of Rashford.
blasphemy!! Black Ronaldo is currently the best player in the PL, he has overtaken Mane.

Shame his injury came at a very bad time.

Fred though is top 5 PL Midfielder.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:01am On Jan 20, 2020
DeadPresidents:

That league na real dodoyo league.

I've seen better defending in the Allsvenskan league.

How many goals does Haaland have in the CL. The CL too must be a real dodoyo league

The first time Serge Gnabry will score 4 goals in his life was when he met dodoyo defenders from Spurs in the EPL

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Lana1:
Him and Mctominay go make sense.. The future is bright cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2020
Keane: "Give Ole time. Lampard has lost 8 games this season and nobody has said anything. He failed to get Derby promoted and got the Chelsea job. Maybe it’s because he’s English he isn’t being criticised.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2020
biomustry:
Unbeaten, 16 points with a game in hand, Liverpool have put all the talks of the premier league being the toughest league in the world to rest.
Same Liverpool that teared your nyansh without their best players on pitch (4-0)

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2020
diggz:
Afrodoc2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1_GZSEsLUs
Hehehehe. If you see my mama Hosanna. Tell am say oh. I dey with Solksjaer I no get e problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Fred na 100% baller abeg ..

Chelsea will play arsenal and lec next
And wolves will play liverpool

If we don't manager to sneak into the top 4 .. Then ole should be shown the dustbin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2020
afrodoc2:
There was a time Greenwood and AWB were free with acres of space on the right wing and the ball was on our left flank. It took Fred, Matic and i believe it was Maguire about 20 touches and 5 passes to get it to the right side, and of course by that time the space had been closed down.

Anybody hoping for Top 4 is building castles in the air.
That's why I think Pogba or a player with his ability is still needed, imagine if we had Pogba with the ball in the same position James had the ball bug couldn't locate the run of Martial because of his poor passing skills. Liverpool for all their great play left spaces we could have profited from if the quality and approach was right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2020
cool

morning scummies
happy new week

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2020
kiss kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Yet to buy player na war, rebuilding process yet na only 3players dem don buy and sell reach 4.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2020
All these injuries, all these sales and nobody is coming in. God epp us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Manchester United legend Sir Alex Ferguson met with Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly last summer to discuss a move to Old Trafford, according to stunning reports in Italy.

The Senegal international has been on United’s radar for a number of years and was wanted by Jose Mourinho as far back as 2017.

United signed Harry Maguire in a deal worth £80m last summer that saw the England international become the most expensive defender of all-time.

However, Foot Mercato claim that Koulibaly was United’s first choice and Ferguson was dispatched to speak to the defender in order to persuade him to move to the Theatre of Dreams.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/01/18/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-sent-sir-alex-ferguson-speak-manchester-united-target-kalidou-koulibaly-12079715/amp/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is why I don't blame Woodward and Ole because I know they must be facing big challenges. But fans sitting in the room taking odeku would be thinking things are easy.

Just like in a work place you use to blame those at the helms of affairs taking decisions that affect business, ..... until it gets to your turn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Meanwhile look at how fit Salah's body is. I can guess some United players have not even two abs cool

Hard work pays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
elampiro:
This is why I don't blame Woodward and Ole because I know they must be facing big challenges. But fans sitting in the room taking odeku would be thinking things are easy.

Just like in a work place you use to blame those at the helms of affairs taking decisions that affect business, ..... until it gets to your turn
When you fail, you get the stick. When you succeed you get the tick.

Oga, you know nothing grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

VVD knows how to punish his haters. Last season he nailed Raumdeuter to the cross. Some of these scummies called him traffic warden. grin
Virgil is too good Abeg; He got long accurate passes, good in the air, great defending skills, ball awareness, focus and bossy. That guy is over worth his fee. Damn, what a signing.

Meanwhile, Margaret sorry Maguire lipsrsealed grin cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
hensben:
Virgil is too good Abeg; He got long accurate passes, good in the air, great defending skills, ball awareness, focus and bossy. That guy is over worth his fee. Damn, what a signing.

Scummies and copycatism

They believe throwing as much money as their rival transforms to buying quality.

Pissed in Madrid’s face for Pogba,
Hijacked Sanchez from City,
Splashed on Maguire to mirror Liverpool-Van Dijk deal

Las las nothing to show.

What a wow.

Meanwhile dibia Lana1 is consulting oracle on u guy’s woes.
my gee is really working overtime.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LegoxMetahuman: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
obainojazz:
Fred was the best midfielder in that match.. I wonder if people calling Wijnaidum watched match
only the conquerors tell the story not the losers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
If this people have not finished Rashford already they will soon do it with the way they worked him into the ground.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
hensben:

When I talk Elampsbaba go say na Liverpool front 3 be their biggest force. VVD go open the opposition defense with just one long pass but our defenders no sabi at all.

Nothing annoys me like when Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw, Wan-Bissaka and Matic just keep passing the ball around with all manner of laxity even when we are a goal down. Only Fred moves the ball forward with purpose that's why I don't blame our strikers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7518) (7519) (7520) (7521) (7522) (7523) (7524) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.