Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8715172 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7555) (7556) (7557) (7558) (7559) (7560) (7561) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:

The same way I watched Bakayoko's highlights then and was fvckin happy. angry
What did you see in his highlight?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
eph12:

Don't mind him.

Bakayoko that Ibime was crying blue murder upandan when Chelsea wanted to sign him grin

Shekpiscini's ehhn..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Leyqute:

This aged well.
Hehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
DeadPresidents:

Don't mind him.

Bakayoko that Ibime was crying blue murder upandan when Chelsea wanted to sign him grin

Shekpiscini's ehhn..
I wanted to confirm if donstan18 know ball cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
eph12:

I saw his best in Monaco.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:

I saw his best in Monaco.
ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
larride:

Leave those band boys, we will always reciprocate on their threads.

Remember the discussion we had beginning of the season when I said the squad is worse than it was when compared to the one that started the 18/19 season. Do you still disagree?

I like the look of the defense so far which was the area we invested heavily during the summer transfer window and it is far better than that of 18/19 season. The defense is only going to get better with time. Adaptation takes time with some players.

Yes, I still disagree. This squad with the addition of Bruno and the return of key players from injury is better than that of 18/19 season. We are building something here, this squad looks fitter and can actually press from the front and very dangerous on counter attacks compare to the lethargic and unfit display of last season. I also saw them yesterday trying to pass it out from the back rather than hoof it to Fellaini or Lukaku. You could argue that the squad is not big enough to cater for injuries to key players during critical time. With any young squad, you will definitely get inconsistency, but they will all learn and mature real soon.

Should i remind you how Jurgen klopp team finished 8th, 4th , 4th? but they kept at it, now you can all see the reward. Patience is the keyword.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rojo leaves on loan. A welcome development.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
I'm happy we've signed Bruno.

But the signing just shows how incompetent we've been with transfers in the last few years. Someone that we should have signed since last summer but they needed two transfer windows to complete the transfer. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bruno i cover you with the blood of Jesus.

You will shine. Amen.

You will not flop. Amen.

You will score plenty goals and have many more assists. Amen.

Every weapon formed against you by the agents of the Citadel, witches and wizards of ApariSports, the Shekpeteris, the Gayners, and the bad beles will not prosper. Amen.

It will be well with you. Amen.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
I hope Pogba and McTom can recover quickly so we dont get to see Lingard and Pereira again.

---------------McTom/Fred--------------------

-----------Bruno-------------Pogba------------

A striker and RW is badly needed. Wont even mind if we end up selling Martial.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lana1:
I hope Pogba and McTom can recover quickly so we dont get to see Lingard and Pereira again.

---------------McTom/Fred--------------------

-----------Bruno-------------Pogba------------

A striker and RW is badly needed. Wont even mind if we end up selling Martial.
If we are not getting a RW, we should start with a midfield diamond of McTominay in the base Fred on the left, Pogba on the right and Fernandez at the top. The midfielders can rotate with Fred at the base and Pogba on the left whilst McTominay plays as the RCM.

In attack, since we are struggling to find consistency, we should go with Martial and Greenwood or Rashford and Martial when Rashford is fit. I am not counting on the club to complete any other deal even though the need for a RW and ST is glaring...

Daniel James might be converted to a wingback in the long run.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lana1:

You will shine. Amen.

You will not flop. Amen.

Every weapon formed against you by the agents of the Citadel, withces and wizards of ApariSports, the Shekpeteris, the Gayners, and the bad beles will not prosper. Amen.

What number is he wearing? I need the number asap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

What about our golden boy, Lingard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
We watch grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
footiemaniac:

I like the look of the defense so far which was the area we invested heavily during the summer transfer window and it is far better than that of 18/19 season. The defense is only going to get better with time. Adaptation takes time with some players.

Yes, I still disagree. This squad with the addition of Bruno and the return of key players from injury is better than that of 18/19 season. We are building something here, this squad looks fitter and can actually press from the front and very dangerous on counter attacks compare to the lethargic and unfit display of last season. I also saw them yesterday trying to pass it out from the back rather than hoof it to Fellaini or Lukaku. You could argue that the squad is not big enough to cater for injuries to key players during critical time. With any young squad, you will definitely get inconsistency, but they will all learn and mature real soon.

Should i remind you how Jurgen klopp team finished 8th, 4th , 4th? but they kept at it, now you can all see the reward. Patience is the keyword.

OK sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lana1:

You will shine. Amen.

You will not flop. Amen.

Every weapon formed against you by the agents of the Citadel, withces and wizards of ApariSports, the Shekpeteris, the Gayners, and the bad beles will not prosper. Amen.

oga lana better call pastor skimple to sanctify him,bless him and keep him safe from the hands of papa radiometer,then invite dj diggs to play battle axe by pastor dan ike.na small offering you go bring.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lana1:

You will shine. Amen.

You will not flop. Amen.

L don turn this one to pastor.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

For what
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

Because of what?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
If we are not getting a RW, we should start with a midfield diamond of McTominay in the base Fred on the left, Pogba on the right and Fernandez at the top. The midfielders can rotate with Fred at the base and Pogba on the left whilst McTominay plays as the RCM.

In attack, since we are struggling to find consistency, we should go with Martial and Greenwood or Rashford and Martial when Rashford is fit. I am not counting on the club to complete any other deal even though the need for a RW and ST is glaring...

Daniel James might be converted to a wingback in the long run.
A diamond and 2 strikers sounds good.

The fullbacks would just have to put in extra shifts to provide width in attack and be back in defence to cover a counter. That may be just too much for AWB and Shaw. But if said fullbacks were Dalot and Williams, it might just work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Just imagine Bruno n pogba upfront with Fred or mctommy supporting from behind... Hmmm DAT will b very very interesting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chrisus:

Because of what?
I think is going to b #10
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
I think Bruno came to take Lingard/Perreira position. So same formation with Bruno in place of the above.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
engrelvis:
I think is going to b #10
#10 wey Rashford dey wear... his taking up number #18
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
I just hope that Bruno comes in to be a game changer for us.

I'm tired of seeing our signings become average players or outright flops.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
handelex:
#10 wey Rashford dey wear... his taking up number #18
No wahala provided he plays well.Portuguese players usually come good for united
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
airmark:

Hehehehe...fenibeso things cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

At least that one wants to revive his career. Took a pay cut.

Look at the oaf called Jones, he'd rather die on the bench than seek a move for regular football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
diggz:

Hehehehe...fenibeso things cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
chrisley024:
I think Bruno came to take Lingard/Perreira position. So same formation with Bruno in place of the above.
Don't you think this Bruno signing will hamper lingard development?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7555) (7556) (7557) (7558) (7559) (7560) (7561) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.