Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866373 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7608) (7609) (7610) (7611) (7612) (7613) (7614) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2020
chrisley024:
With Pogba leaving and ofcourse Matic should follow as well, including Perreira and Lingard, we certainly need at least a midfielder.

Pogba can leave (though, I like the guy sha), his wahala is too much. Matic can still do another one or two season(s). Of course, depending on the formation, he can be on the bench. Having McTom, Fred and Bruno play many games together will do us good. Perreira can still stay, but Lingard should fuvk off!

We only need to add a striker to this team, and we are good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2020
weedtaker:
Fred
Now wey Rashford don injure, he has my vote for Player of the year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Lana1:
Now wey Rashford don injure, he has my vote for Player of the year.
I wonder why pundits aren't talking about him, he has been immense this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2020
Words can not even begin to describe the gulf in class between Bruno and Lingard/Pereira.

If either of those two started today, we could either have lost or end the game 0-0.

Bruno is better than both at everything. Better set pieces, better passes, name it.

I just wish we can fix up on the attack. A RW and CF is a must this summer.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:03am On Feb 18, 2020
weedtaker:
Just needs to start adding some goals/assists to these performances and we have a gem on our hands.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:04am On Feb 18, 2020
Congrats VARchester utd. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:
Is that tears i see??

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:15am On Feb 18, 2020
weedtaker:

Because he isn't English.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 18, 2020
cheesy

Na like this pogba no go play again?

Enough of Maga money

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrJanuzaj: 1:53am On Feb 18, 2020
chrisley024:
You've said it all.

One more creative CM and we're good in the middle. Focus should be on the attack then. Let him go with his virus. He can't afford to have players that turn up when they want

Say wat you like, But a Midfield of Mctomminay, Fred and Fernandez is a very solid one. If i am Woodward, I will not sell Pogba. I will bench him till his contract finish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:26am On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

U are still awake by this time....

No sleep for a looser grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:40am On Feb 18, 2020
chrisley024:
You've said it all.

One more creative CM and we're good in the middle. Focus should be on the attack then. Let him go with his virus. He can't afford to have players that turn up when they want
Creative midfielder ke? Fred and Bruno can fill that. We need a solid replacement for Matic in that middle jor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2020
nitrogen:

Pogba can leave (though, I like the guy sha), his wahala is too much. Matic can still do another one or two season(s). Of course, depending on the formation, he can be on the bench. Having McTom, Fred and Bruno play many games together will do us good. Perreira can still stay, but Lingard should fuvk off!

We only need to add a striker to this team, and we are good.

So in conclusion, you want Pogba and Lingard to leave without any replacement?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2020
eph12:

Creative midfielder ke? Fred and Bruno can fill that. We need a solid replacement for Matic in that middle jor

Mctominay, Fred, Fernandes would be a decent midfield.
The subs however would be problematic.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2020
MrJanuzaj:

Say wat you like, But a Midfield of Mctomminay, Fred and Fernandez is a very solid one. If i am Woodward, I will not sell Pogba. I will bench him till his contract finish

Lol grin

As sweet as that sounds, Ed and Judge got a business to run.

I say bench the fecker till end of season and then sell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:13am On Feb 18, 2020
afrodoc2:

I think so too. Any coach that can't do enough with these shouldn't be in Manchester United.

Like you said, we need a solid bench too, Lingard, Perreira, Mata and Matic won't work
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:15am On Feb 18, 2020
footiemaniac:
We have beaten Chelsea 3 times this season. Can we play Chelsea every week?
The way arsenal will like to play United everyday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2020
Milinkovic Savic is back on form, Pogba should be sold and replaced with another midfielder who is adept at sitting in the midfield and dictating the play.

If Matic leaves, we shouldn't hit the market for a replacement, I think Garner can fill that role as he wouldn't be a starter but will get game time in between.

In defense, I am beginning to like this 3 man defense against top teams, I will like to see how we play with Shaw..... Maguire........ Wan-Bissaka flanked either side by Brandon and Diogo...I'd give us more attacking impetus though, Wan-Bissaka is improving his attacking play.

In attack, we need a RW and CF desperately.

Ighalo was good when he came on, I am quietly optimistic that he'll do well.

My boy Martial didn't have the best of games but he did what was expected of a striker, he scored.

With Pogba, McTominay and Lindelof coming back, we will definitely win more games. GGMU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2020
afrodoc2:

we need a Carrick-type DM too, the flexibility will be akin to when we had Carrick to mop and create from deep and Fletcher/Hargreaves to charge down opponents further forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Some Dudes are still considering Pogba as a United Player?! Despite the Writing damn clear on the fûckin Wall?!

Pogba can fûck off, and if that 100 shît is real, the fûckin Cûnk representing him as Agent should be deprived of the Freebies.

Bench the Motherfûcker till Season ends and offload him to China like a Bag of Beans. Get Ighalo + £100m for the Ediot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2020
eph12:

Fred is not that creative, so his best position is DM, Matic position. Another more creative CM to have a Tom/the new CM - Fred - Bruno, depending on the opponent. Now, since most of our opponents will park the bus, we use the more creative CM in place of Tom.

This is assuming Ole prefers 3 CM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2020
ChristineC:
we need a Carrick-type DM too, the flexibility will be akin to when we had Carrick to mop and create from deep and Fletcher/Hargreaves to charge down opponents further forward.
I think Fred can replace Matic while Tom for Fletcher/Hargreaves.

Hopefully they get better with age.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2020
chrisley024:
I think Fred can replace Matic while Tom for Fletcher/Hargreaves.

Hopefully they get better with age.

It's simple bro, stop confusing urself...

Fred is not a Defensive midfielder but a central midfied player...
Mc tominay is a Defensive midfieder
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2020
chrisley024:
Fred is not that creative, so his best position is DM, Matic position. Another more creative CM to have a Tom/the new CM - Fred - Bruno, depending on the opponent. Now, since most of our opponents will park the bus, we use the more creative CM in place of Tom.

This is assuming Ole prefers 3 CM
You're correct, though I'll be more excited to see some quality additions to the RW and CF this summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2020
Them don sack Ed overnight? grin

RW, CM, CF

ED right now:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2020
I’m here for the Fred agenda.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2020
larride:
Them don sack Ed overnight? grin

RW, CM, CF

ED right now:
Pogba's unavailability forced Ed and OGS hands to sign Bruno. We are now praying for something to happen to Lingard, Mata and Perriera so that we can bring in new players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Expert17:

It's simple bro, stop confusing urself...

Fred is not a Defensive midfielder but a central midfied player...
Mc tominay is a Defensive midfieder
From what I've seen, Fred stays infront of the CB and starts the play out of the defense while Tom plays box to box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2020
eph12:

Pogba's unavailability forced Ed and OGS hands to sign Bruno. We are now praying for something to happen to Lingard, Mata and Perriera so that we can bring in new players

Perreira is not going anywhere I think. Mata will most likely leave.

Let’s see what they decide to do in the summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2020
ChristineC:

Buy Busquets.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

Buy Busquets.
Your useless team won't be disgraced at home if you had busquets on the pitch yesterday cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Lana1:
Is that tears i see??

No, it didnt tear Batshuayi's balls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7608) (7609) (7610) (7611) (7612) (7613) (7614) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.