Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796899 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7607) (7608) (7609) (7610) (7611) (7612) (7613) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Where is that fat-headed ninny called Nitrogen?

Hey! Nitrogen my bro, did you know that Nitrogen makes up a whooping 78% of the air? Yea that's right Airhead grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Aaron Wan-Bissaka’s game by numbers vs. Chelsea:

100% tackles won
4 ball recoveries
4 clearances
3 blocked shots
2 interceptions
1 chance created
1 assist
1 foul
0 goals conceded

An assist and a clean sheet.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
sylvalord:
Where is that fat-headed ninny called Nitrogen?

Hey! Nitrogen my bro, did you know that Nitrogen makes up a whooping 78% of the air? Yea that's right Airhead grin grin

Screw you Buddy!

I wasn't expecting a win, but yeah, let me enjoy the win in peace abeg, hopefully, Watford doesn't screw us on Sunday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gary Neville says Manchester United should stop working with Mino Raiola and put it out there that they will not do business with anyone represented by Raiola.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ravioli:
Fred vs Chelsea:

83 touches
46/56 passes completed (82%)
— 20/29 forward passes (69%)
14 recoveries
6/11 duels won (55%)
2/3 tackles won (67%)
2 interceptions

He has had dominant performances in multiple big games this season regardless of opposition.
Fred has been brilliant this season. His energy is just too much. I saw him everywhere today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
timay:

Na only Arsenal?

How about Sheffield, New castle , Burnley etc
Very unfortunate something
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
adebayo201:

They don't need to beat them black and blue, make them just win.

Ighalo could have put the icing on the cake embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Prectega:

That zouma ball is a goal ... There wasn't really any push
Yeah it was just a shove. Gedifok outa here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
odizeey:

E no grow up with me o. We no know am.

LoL. You say?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
eph12:

Fred has been brilliant this season. His energy is just too much. I saw him everywhere today

Assistant coach..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ravioli:
Aaron Wan-Bissaka’s game by numbers vs. Chelsea:

100% tackles won
4 ball recoveries
4 clearances
3 blocked shots
2 interceptions
1 chance created
1 assist
1 foul
0 goals conceded

An assist and a clean sheet.

What a player....

Some people call the guy all sort of name here.....
He's getting better day by day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ravioli:
Gary Neville says Manchester United should stop working with Mino Raiola and put it out there that they will not do business with anyone represented by Raiola.

Something they should have made clear since. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sth is definitely not right between Ole and Pogba

Raiola and Pogba should just fvck off
I'm tired of these dramas

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Massive win. Let’s hope Spurs finish the job on Saturday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ran rings around the Chelsea midfield today, work on set pieces together, cover each other well, pressed Chelsea defenders continuously, do the dirty work and track back too. These two could be special together.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
nitrogen:

Screw you Buddy!

I wasn't expecting a win, but yeah, let me enjoy the win in peace abeg, hopefully, Watford doesn't screw us on Sunday.
You see, that is the problem. How can you claim to support a team yet you are always thinking and expecting them to get screwed? I don't think i have ever seen you type something positive about the team, you have never been confident in the team to win any match. You are always prophesying doom and expecting the team to lose woefully. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaksthe fingers type. Since you are always typing here that United will lose (even attacking those who try to give you reasons united will win), it probably means that deep in your heart you want United to lose. So you are not a fan bro, you are just an unintelligent troll.

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
chrisley024:
Sth is definitely not right between Ole and Pogba

Raiola and Pogba should just fvck off
I'm tired of these dramas

Instead make Pogba and his agent humble themselves, them still dey talk shit to Ole. Someone that has his 80% Job security , as far as he's still in the Top 6.

It's like the Man utd Board has learnt the hard way by allowing the coach discipline his own players instead of sacking them because of a player, just like how they sacked Mourinho for Pogba.

Talent can only take you somewhere, but character is what will take u very far. Pogba should just have a rethink and check himself. Na only him get feud with Mourinho, he's doing the same with Ole now.

May be Mou was right about him being a virus.

No wonder Solksjaer was desperate for that Fernandez move to happen in January, because I have a feeling that he's done with Pogba's drama

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
sylvalord:
You see, that is the problem. How can you claim to support a team yet you are always thinking and expecting them to get screwed? I don't think i have ever seen you type something positive about the team, you have never been confident in the team to win any match. You are always prophesying doom and expecting the team to lose woefully. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaksthe fingers type. Since you are always typing here that United will lose (even attacking those who try to give you reasons united will win), it probably means that deep in your heart you want United to lose. So you are not a fan bro, you are just an unintelligent troll.

True talk
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Meanwhile , all this crybaby Chelsea fans making noise about how Maguire should have gotten a Red card. When Jorginho got away with the same in their match against Arsenal, VAR wasn't bad then.

Bunch of sore losers grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
timay:
Meanwhile , all this crybaby Chelsea fans making noise about how Maguire should have gotten a Red card. When Jorginho got away with the same in their match against Arsenal, VAR wasn't bad then.

Bunch of sore losers grin
No mind dem. Should ve been a foul on Batshuayi in the first place. He was the one who shoved Maguire to the ground.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footiemaniac: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
We have beaten Chelsea 3 times this season. Can we play Chelsea every week?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
SkimpleD my man i sight you... cheesy tongue cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:01am On Feb 18, 2020
sylvalord:

If that is what you think, then keep it in your chest until you die. Do you know when I started supporting Man Utd? I come here every matchday to say positive stuffs about the team, I only say negative things when games don't go well. Meanwhile, what's the joy in 2 EPL wins after almost 2 months? so I shouldn't say things as they are, right? Trust me, there is no confidence going into the game against Watford on Sunday, it is what it is, I don't know how to romance stuffs!

Last time I will respond to you, and please, don't quote this post. Be safe Brah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2020
nitrogen:

If that is what you think, then keep it in your chest until you die. Do you know when I started supporting Man Utd? I come here every matchday to say positive stuffs about the team, I only say negative things when games don't go well. Meanwhile, what's the joy behind 2 EPL wins in almost 2 months? so I shouldn't say things as they are right? Trust me, there is no confidence going into the game against Watford on Sunday, it is what it is, I don't know how to romance stuffs!

Last time I will respond to you, and please, don't quote this post. Be safe Brah!
Well.. If we no see Woodward or the owners.. Na you we go beat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2020
obainojazz:
Well.. If we no see Woodward or the owners.. Na you we go beat.

Well, I am not a major shareholder, nor am I one of the executives. Na love for the club make me own some in my portfolio, you can own some too, you only need a US brokerage account.

Abeg, epp me edit the initial post you quoted, take out the second paragraph.

Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2020
timay:

Instead make Pogba and his agent humble themselves, them still dey talk shit to Ole. Someone that has his 80% Job security , as far as he's still in the Top 6.

It's like the Man utd Board has learnt the hard way by allowing the coach discipline his own players instead of sacking them because of a player, just like how they sacked Mourinho for Pogba.

Talent can only take you somewhere, but character is what will take u very far. Pogba should just have a rethink and check himself. Na only him get feud with Mourinho, he's doing the same with Ole now.

No wonder Solksjaer was desperate for that Fernandez move to happen in January, because I have a feeling that he's done with Pogba's drama

I have a feeling OLE is disciplining Pogba for that shhit he said during the summer - about finding a new challenge elsewhere.

He’s using him as an example for others to see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2020
Prectega:
Is lindelof injured ? ...

Those of u saying ighalo missed should know that martial would not have been there in the first place
Cut the lad some slack, he scored today and did well in patches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:44am On Feb 18, 2020
timay:

You've said it all.

One more creative CM and we're good in the middle. Focus should be on the attack then. Let him go with his virus. He can't afford to have players that turn up when they want
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2020
chrisley024:
You've said it all. One more creative CM and we're good in the middle. Focus should be on the attack then.

Calm down now, you want another midfielder + the ones we currently have? McTom, Fred, Matic, Bruno......very few clubs have four solid midfielders o. Shuuuuuuu!

tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2020
nitrogen:

Calm down now, you want another midfielder + the ones we currently have? McTom, Fred, Matic, Bruno......very few clubs have four solid midfielders o. Shuuuuuuu!
With Pogba leaving and ofcourse Matic should follow as well, including Perreira and Lingard, we certainly need at least a midfielder.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 18, 2020
nitrogen:

If that is what you think, then keep it in your chest until you die. Do you know when I started supporting Man Utd? I come here every matchday to say positive stuffs about the team, I only say negative things when games don't go well. Meanwhile, what's the joy in 2 EPL wins after almost 2 months? so I shouldn't say things as they are right? Trust me, there is no confidence going into the game against Watford on Sunday, it is what it is, I don't know how to romance stuffs!

You can't tell me not to quote you. This is a public forum. You don't want to be quoted? Then don't post!

As for the rest of the rubbish you typed, i didn't expect you to type something different. Like peak, the negativity is in you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:52am On Feb 18, 2020
Fred

(1) (2) (3) ... (7607) (7608) (7609) (7610) (7611) (7612) (7613) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.