Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8873778 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7609) (7610) (7611) (7612) (7613) (7614) (7615) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2020
eph12:

Your useless team won't be disgraced at home if you had busquets on the pitch yesterday cheesy

Yes Barca never lost at home when Busquets was on the pitch. Reason, i recommended him for your team looking for the new Carrick.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

Buy Busquets.

Kante is now biscuit bone .......

My guy don dey finish small small like Abu Diaby grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin.., better buy Bakayoko again. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2020
Expert17:

Kante is now biscuit bone .......

My guy don dey finish small small like Abu Diaby grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin.., better buy Bakayoko again. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Couldn't even last 5 years at the top. At the moment, the guy is struggling to cover his balls. not to talk of 70% of the earth grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2020
eph12:

Couldn't even last 5 years at the top. At the moment, the guy is struggling to cover his balls. not to talk of 70% of the earth grin

It’s a phucking disgrace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fred is becoming a beast. Dnt really understand his metamorphosis.very glad tough.Eric coming back is a big plus.With arrival of fernandes Pogba shud nt b sold.Fernandes ,pogba,Tom n Fred will b a wicked combination
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
eph12:

Those that last 10+ years in midfied don't run up and down the field like Kante, they use their brain more than their leg,....

Kante is not even upto 5 years in top level,... He is fading away like Airmark fart

grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Expert17:

Those that last 10+ years in midfied don't run up and down the field like Kante, they use their brain more than their leg,....

Kante is not even upto 5 years in top level,... He is fading away like Airmark fart

grin grin grin
Well.. I have to give Airmark's fart some credit...
It's been smelling for ten years now.. shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
engrelvis:
Fred is becoming a beast. Dnt really understand his metamorphosis.very glad tough.Eric coming back is a big plus.With arrival of fernandes Pogba shud nt b sold.Fernandes ,pogba,Tom n Fred will b a wicked combination

I don’t think we’ll need Pogba again, esp if Fernandes keeps performing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dathypebruv:
SkimpleD my man i sight you...
cheesy tongue cool
Who goes you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
obainojazz:
I must confess, his shit stinks grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Solskjær: "It’s [win vs Chelsea] very big. We knew if we lost here, it was going to be a very big gap between Chelsea and us, but after these three points, I am very confident we can catch that fourth spot."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Who goes you?
the holy grail of ' RELAXED MIND ' in me................. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
obainojazz:

So you still faulted that expert even while he tried to troll. The kid is an expert in foolishness. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

MY NAME IS AIRMARK,.. AND I AM STUPID grin grin
So you still faulted that expert even while he tried to troll. The kid is an expert in foolishness. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Digriz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bruno Fernandes sends brutal message to Man Utd star Anthony Martial after Chelsea goal shocked grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dathypebruv:

the holy grail of ' RELAXED MIND ' in me................. cool
Let the mind of Christ be in you man grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Leyqute:

we do. imagine it was Pogba instead of Matic yesterday. we'd have far more control of the middle in that game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
ChristineC:
we do. imagine it was Pogba instead of Matic yesterday. we'd have far more control of the middle in that game.

Playing Pogba that deep is underutilizing him and his skills. Plus he has the worst work rate amongst our midfielders and is quite indisciplined with the ball in dangerous positions.

Let’s have McTom instead of Matic or something other midfield talent like Veratti (Levitt if he were older, more experienced and stronger would be perfect). We’d have a firmer control, be dangerous offensively and won’t be vulnerable defensively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Leyqute:

dnt u think their combination will produce more deadly effects?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Leyqute:

Playing Pogba that deep is underutilizing him and his skills. Plus he has the worst work rate amongst our midfielders and is quite indisciplined with the ball in dangerous positions.

Let’s have McTom instead of Matic or something other midfield talent like Veratti (Levitt if he were older, more experienced and stronger would be perfect). We’d have a firmer control, be dangerous offensively and won’t be vulnerable defensively.

u v a point but if pogba up his game I think it will work out well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
engrelvis:
dnt u think their combination will produce more deadly effects?

There was a time we had Rooney, van Persie, Falcao, DiMaria in the team.

We didn’t achieve much with them.

My point? It’s not about names or having plenty attack-minded players on the field. There must be a balance.

We don’t have a DM who can distribute the ball and also shield the back 4 at the moment. That job is shared by the 2 CMs.

Pogba can distribute the ball well but he’s such a good passer that using him for sideways and backwards 2 yard passes is useless. You need him further up the pitch causing havoc. Furthermore he can’t defend.

He thrives in a 3 man midfield.

If Bruno does well, we won’t need to find how best to use Pogba again. He can play AM better due to his superior work rate and he can also pass the ball well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
engrelvis:
u v a point but if pogba up his game I think it will work out well

Pogba will not suddenly run more or faster. He’s already set in his ways. Let him go to Madrid and pepper them there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ole be like, "you should have put the ball through the keeper's legs and you know it".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mino Raiola: "No [he doesn't have contact with Solskjær], but I will reach out to Ole because nothing serious is going on. I certainly did not intend to have any disrespect to the club or towards him."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mino Raiola: "I have nothing against Ole and I don't think he has anything against me. I did only think that saying Paul is Manchester United's was not the right reaction."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mino Raiola: "I only wanted to respond to everyone who said that because you employ a player therefore you own them and can do whatever you want with them."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mino Raiola on Pogba: "For this kind of player, there can't be a lot of interest because not a lot of clubs can afford him. There are no talks with any clubs at the moment."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mino Raiola on what he meant when he said Solskjær has more to worry about than Pogba: "For the club, getting Champions League is more important. This again was taken out of context and has been made bigger than it should be."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mino Raiola: "I thought my interview was very innocent when I said: 'maybe one day he [Pogba] will return [to Italy] because it is like a second home' but I didn't say he would come back next year or the year after. You never know if he will come back or not."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Leyqute:

Pogba will not suddenly run more or faster. He’s already set in his ways. Let him go to Madrid and pepper them there.
leyqute......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Leyqute:

After reading the heinous comments by Raiola, I'm of the opinion that Pogba should fuckoff like non-marlians at a show. The prat and his agent should be kicked out of our system like Polio.

Let's get a competent holding mid, a right winger with some goal threat and a striker.

Feck Pogba, anyone that love him and anyone that thinks we should bend over for the show pony.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mino Raiola: “Gary Neville can go screw himself. He has never done a successful job outside of being a fantastic football player. If he is so good at doing his business, why aren’t Salford City in the Premier League?”

(1) (2) (3) ... (7609) (7610) (7611) (7612) (7613) (7614) (7615) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.