Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8869645 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7828) (7829) (7830) (7831) (7832) (7833) (7834) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
iPopAlomo:

Who's this newbie about to cry...?
Newbie? lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
But this Gomes story don Tay na

Why is it resurfacing now?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibime:

Bants is bants
What is the cause for banter here exactly? That Angel Gomes, a lad who is a christian and believes in God and believes in miracles, came to T.B Joshua, a man believed to be a man of God capable of working signs and wonders and sought to be healed of something that plagued him? The Lad was just exercising his faith, so where is the cause for banter? Unless we are mocking rivals religions and beliefs now

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nezzjnr:
But this Gomes story don Tay na

Why is it resurfacing now?? shocked shocked shocked

Trolls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibime:

Bants is bants
Yeah. And one of your apostles don curse me cos bants. It's okay. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
sylvalord:
What is the cause for banter here exactly? That Angel Gomes, a lad who is a christian and believes in God and believes in miracles, came to T.B Joshua, a man believed to be a man of God capable of working signs and wonders and sought to be healed of something that plagued him? The Lad was just exercising his faith, so where is the cause for banter? Unless we are mocking rivals religions and beliefs now
Dude came all the way from the UK to meet the controversial TB Joshua. Think brah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Spy360:

You have the devil on your logo
Devil does not exist to some of your faithfuls cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Dude came all the way from the UK to meet the controversial TB Joshua. Think brah
Are you failing to read where His Mom was the one that brought up the idea of bringing him here??

And what is bad in visiting TB Joshua??...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
weedtaker:
Slander black Ronaldo and watch my shooters shoot for free.

Black Ronaldo Propaganda begins.
I can only see rashford. cheesy

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is black. The other one na Christiano

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nezzjnr:

And what is bad in visiting TB Joshua??...
Which part of my post did I say it's bad to visit TB Joshua?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

So, what's your point? Entering a plane is bad?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lana1:
That is not banter chief.
I understand it may be funny because of the kind pastor the guy went to.
Maybe if he had gone to Adeboye, or a Catholic church it would be less funny.

It's not like we didn't notice Willian dipping himself into River Jordan 7 times back then. It wasn't funny then, same way Gomes going to church isn't funny now.

Gomes Amokachi

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Una sef ennhh.
Who doesn't know how controversial TB Joshua is?
Oh Ye fvcked up motherfvckers and motherfvckettes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Can you kindly explain this cool
numberonecytyzen:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Can you kindly explain this cool
Let me try to get as civil service as practicable.
Imagine a player taking a photo with a controversial figure, say Bobrisky or Hushpuppi. Now is it bad to take a photo with either of them? Oh fvcking course no, but you can't deny the fact that it will generate a negative response.
Bro na you first quote me for this my new handle. Let's be friends cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Telegrambot: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ravioli:
Don't feel shy wearing nose mask in public, some people wear Arsenal Jersey.
scummies will always scum, WHO really strike some nerves grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Telegrambot:
scummies will always scum, WHO really strike some nerves grin
Hope sey you don prepare lawyer for your upcoming rape case?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
numberonecytyzen:
Let me try to get as civil service as practicable.
Imagine a player taking a photo with a controversial figure, say Bobrisky or Hushpuppi. Now is it bad to take a photo with either of them? Oh fvcking course no, but you can't deny the fact that it will generate a negative response.
Bro na you first quote me for this my new handle. Let's be friends cool
It's cool bro cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lana1 and his fellow man fools crew
Epl is back and are you people should be ready to trend oleout cause I see him get sacked this season.
While we chelsea are gunning for the hotest talent werner,ziyech,havertz, United are gunning for pensioners(ighalo) last last wolves and Sheffield go dey above una for table
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
iheanyi40:
abeg I no trust this bailly, make we continue with lindelof cos in pike 3weeks time bailly go Don go injury

Chelsea formation

Kepa

James. Rudiger. Tomori. Alonso
Gilmour(goatmour)
Mount. Lotftus cheek

Pulisic. Abraham. Pedro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sulele04:
Epl is back and are you people should be ready to trend oleout cause I see him get sacked this season.
While we chelsea are gunning for the hotest talent werner,ziyech,havertz, United are gunning for pensioners(ighalo) last last wolves and Sheffield go dey above una for table
Who be this one? E be like say you miss road... hottest ko highness ni

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Talk go for south when matter dey North.... MUMU shocked shocked shocked

Them no dey hard to know...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
handelex:
Who be this one? E be like say you miss road... hottest ko highness ni

Chai wait are you not tired of supporting manure
See chelsea midfielders next season and tell me if we won't cart away with all trophies

Werner. Aka sharpshooter
Hudson odoi aka pace master
Mount aka lampard reborn
Loftus cheek aka the finisher
Ziyech. Aka the phenomenal one
Gilmour. Aka goatmour,
Kante. Aka engine
Kovacic aka dribble legend
Barkley aka pass master
Pulisic aka captain america
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sule is back cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dhebo(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Barkley pass master... grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Barkley pass master...Plenty mad people dey this nairaland sha

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sulele04:
they have upgraded their interest to Willian from Sancho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Femmy101: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Sulele04:

Chelsea formation
Kepa
James. Rudiger. Tomori. Alonso Gilmour(goatmour) Mount. Lotftus cheek
Pulisic. Abraham. Pedro
who is this one again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2020
ALWAYS RESIST THE URGE TO SHALAYE cool]

Las las na potassium (K) you pose just drop....

T O U G H
O
U
G
H
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Ravioli:
Marcus Rashford during the pandemic has helped raise over £20m to feed 3 million vulnerable people in the UK. He’s now successfully won his campaign in providing a £120m food voucher scheme for those who need it over summer. 22 years of age. The future is in safe hands.

Food voucher is for children of low earners during term time who may struggle to pay regularly at the school canteen. During the pandemic, the Govt has still been sending vouchers to these students so they can buy food from supermarkets. Extending the scheme to summer holidays is highly questionable as parents have always had the responsibility of feeding their children in school holidays. Parents whose children qualify for free school meals already receive child benefit for the purpose and those out of work receive employment benefits. The amounts attributable to these benefits will easily take care of the basic food, entertainment and clothing needs of a family except the parents have drug or gambling addiction, at which point their kids should be in care. I supported the Govt initial decision not to extend the scheme into the summer holiday, and am disappointed that they caved in to the Scummie. This is encouragement of Almajirism.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7828) (7829) (7830) (7831) (7832) (7833) (7834) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PeterZoom, USAfall2024 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.