Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8813594 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7831) (7832) (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Pharod cool cool cool

I dey see ur handwork on those gayners.. Keep it up bro..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2020
eyezik3:
We must win our game against Tottenham tommorow, I can't wait to see the combination of Bruno and Pogba in Mid field.

I swear, we must ooh. Coz the Hyping no be here ooh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Solskjær on Angel Gomes: "We've offered him a deal and hopefully he'll take that and if not I wish him all the best. From what I understand it's not too far away, if not we'll wish him all the best."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2020
pharod:

I dey see ur handwork on those gayners.. Keep it up bro..
cool cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2020
No official bid yet by Man United and so talks with BVB have not started... needs time. Sancho would accept Man United and it’s not a problem. The real “problem” is the fee but when talks with BVB will start, then we’ll see.

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Solskjaer on decent form on the first press conference on Zoom. Pogba and Rashford can play tmrw. He hopes Angel Gomes signs a contract - he has an offer from MUFC. And he’ll go with good wishes if he doesn’t sign.

- Andy Mitten
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2020
Phil Jones injured. Again.

Tuanzebe as well. This guy is fast becoming an injury merchant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Chrisus:
Phil Jones injured. Again.

Tuanzebe as well. This guy is fast becoming an injury merchant.
He better go and see T. B Joshua. Because it looks like Tuanzebe's village people are on his case.

Ole really had plan for him, and should have been playing most , if not all our Europa League games, but injury no allow am

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
timay:

He better go and see T. B Joshua. Because it looks like Tuanzebe's village people are on his case.

Ole really had plan for him, and should have been playing most , if not all our Europa League games, but injury no allow am

At this rate, Mengi will take his spot in the first team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Ravioli post=90800445][/quote]

Saw this source-less Post on Twitter as well. It's authenticity can't be proven now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chrisus:

At this rate, Mengi will take his spot in the first team.

May be that's why mengi was promoted sef. cos it seems Ole is running out of patience for him and the coach needs to fill that his spot for early grooming as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
eyezik3:
We must win our game against Tottenham tommorow, I can't wait to see the combination of Bruno and Pogba in Mid field.
Not sure we will see that tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Choose wisely grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
OGS is still sly, I see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Leyqute:
OGS is still sly, I see.

Will never change.. that’s the best way to deal with things at a club like Man Utd grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Oasis007:

Saw this source-less Post on Twitter as well. It's authenticity can't be proven now.

What post??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
José Mourinho says Harry Kane, Heung-Min Son and Moussa Sissoko will start for Tottenham against Manchester United tomorrow. Giovani Lo Celso is an injury concern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
timay:

May be that's why mengi was promoted sef. cos it seems Ole is running out of patience for him and the coach needs to fill that his spot for early grooming as soon as possible

I don't know what's wrong with tuanzebe but really wish him quick recovery but the guy needs to improve his games and train hard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Expert17:
Arsenal signed David Luiz ahead of Gary Cahill

Nicolas Pepe ahead of Zaha

I can't still believe it

Stupid club
at the time arsenal fans thought they were wise cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wow

We play Tottenham tomorrow

Where's Elampiro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Always United

#GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Paul Pogba [2.8] & Bruno Fernandes [2.2] are 1st & 2nd respectively in the metric of chances created per 90 minutes for #mufc in the Premier League this season.

- Skysports

The duo is ready to be paired for the first time in midfield against Tottenham tomorrow night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Everyone is doing very well. We are excited to play again because it’s been a long stop, it’s never happened in the history of football,” he said. “It’s happened to us and I think we can learn other things, not with football but in life, in terms of what matters and what is important, like being healthy. But I think now it’s time to start to think only about football and what we can do very well [as a team].

We were in a great time with great results before this and we want to keep going. For sure everyone feels now that we have the capacity to do better and keep up the way we were doing before.

I think linking up with Paul and Marcus is easy. They are two of the best players in the Premier League, they have qualities to help us a lot. They have already shown that and I think now with both of them back we will be stronger than before and this is good for us. Now everyone is fit and we can do better on the training pitch and obviously in the games.

The message I want to give to the fans is we will keep improving, we will try to do better and better and be the best we can. It’s difficult to forget the fans because football is about them. It will be really difficult to play without our fans but the most important thing for us now after a long stop is to play again and be on the pitch.

We will try to give our fans some enjoyment from home because now it has to be like this, but soon we’ll all be back [together] in the stadium. For now though we want to win the games for them.

- Bruno Fernandes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
We’re delighted Odion is staying with us. We had a good convo with his club and Odion’s made a great impact when he came, so that’s very pleasing. He gives us another option up front, he is a goalscorer and what he does in and around the dressing room as well is great. I hope he’s going to continue and finish off what he has started.

- Ole Solskjaer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
What Marcus has done has been incredible with his family, with his own personality of course. Marcus has always been a great human being. Coming up through the Academy, I think the club recognised that early on and gave him chances. Of course we saw the talent, but you need to be a really good human being as well to come all the way through that. He’s changed the lives of so many kids this summer, which is more important than any game of football that he would probably play. Hopefully he can keep both sides going as well as he’s doing now.

What he’s done over the last few months… Marcus is such a top, top human being and he’s brought his own experiences as a kid into this conversation and changed the lives of so many kids, as you said. So he’s already been the captain of the club at such a young age and he’s proving all the time his human qualities, which is the main attribute for a Man United player, along with his qualities as a player.

Me, at 22, of course I wouldn’t be in a position to affect people and affect a change like this. I don’t think Marcus is thinking about this politically or in any other way apart from helping people and helping kids.

He knows deep inside that he has helped children with food now and to change their lives, and I think that makes him feel good about himself and using his position as a role model at Man United. He’s one of the top players in the country, a Man United player, and he can affect people in a good way – that’s what it is about. He is a good human being. He wants to make a good change. It’s not about him or anything bigger than that.

- Ole Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
What I’ve learnt is that this club is here to win everything it can. This is my focus, this is why I chose Manchester United. I want to be here and I want to be a champion and fight for every title.

For me, personal targets are always to do better than before and the personal target is the same as the team – it’s about getting a place in the Champions League. I think this team deserves to be in the Champions League.

After the first few games, maybe some players didn’t know me and now they will be more ready to play against me. But I will also be more ready and more excited and have more motivation to do better and better. That’s my aim.

- Bruno Fernandes

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Solskjær: "Paul [Pogba] has had a difficult season. But he's been excited, he's raring to go. He's worked hard, he's been in a good mood and he's ready to step up now."

- Skysports

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Solskjær: "Paul's [Pogba] main thing now is to get his rhythm back, get proper match fit. I don't think anyone can expect Paul and Marcus [Rashford] to be flying straight away. We have to accept they might take a few games before they're really where they were."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Solskjær: "Through the middle, he'll [Rashford] also play as a partnership in a two, but that's the beauty of Marcus, he's played many positions. But mainly this season has been on the left, where I feel he's developed a lot."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Solskjær: "We've seen glimpses in the training sessions and in the [friendly] game against West Brom [how Pogba might combine with Bruno] but good players can always play together."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
E don set for tomorrow like this oo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ravioli:
Solskjær: "Through the middle, he'll [Rashford] also play as a partnership in a two, but that's the beauty of Marcus, he's played many positions. But mainly this season has been on the left, where I feel he's developed a lot."

4-4-2 diamond hint?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7831) (7832) (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.