Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,337 members, 7,850,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8835614 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7881) (7882) (7883) (7884) (7885) (7886) (7887) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Prectega:
How on earth will magwaya allow that goal !.. fucking phools!, now see where we are now

Your type will be very unforgiving. Let it go already. That they won today doesn't mean they won't lose tomorrow. Even if they don't, we what? We move.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Guardiola can be very annoying. Why start Bernado Silva when Jesus is fit?

Hope he enjoys giving Loserpool a guard of honor in their next match.. smh

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
City sha.. this is why they can never be great.. phoolish club angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
PERMUTATION DON CATCH FIRE

Abeg make we do another one cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wonder how Sterling will feel doing guard of honor for the club he slyed.. befitting for a dingbat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Pep no try at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
CapitalCee:

[s]If City win its 2 points between us and Chelsea. God please let it happen.

Chelsea will play west ham(A), Watford (H), Palace(A), Sheffield (A), Norwich (H), then Liverpool (A) and Wolves (H).

West Ham, Palace and Sheffield united, should Knock points off Chelsea.
My problem with that liverpool match is Klopp will likely not play his full strength team after they win the title, except if they really want to chase record points. Wolves should also give them problems, but if they dont, wolves is also our rivals too and they need points, either way we gain.

After City game. I see chelsea getting 11-12 points from the remaining available 21.[/s]

LEICESTER CITY is 6 points ahead of us, I am even more optimistic about them. Look at there fixtures.

Everton (A), Palace(H), Arsenal (A), Bournemouth (A), Sheffield (H), Spurs(A). They finish with a possible decider with Us at their home.
All teams here will possible take points off them, they need to win both Palace and Sheffield at home or it may get bad for them, because Bournemouth and Arsenal needs points desperately, Spurs also and all are at home. And Ancelotti will be baying for blood at Goodison park, this isn't a good time to play Everton, they are on form.
Leicester may come out with 8-10 points from their remaining fixtures.

On our own fixtures.
Brighton (A), Bournemouth (H), Aston Villa(A), Southampton (H), Palace(A) West Ham(H), Leicester (A).
This is on paper an easy run-in, but these teams will like to sit back and counter us, and all these teams except Palace are in need of any sort of points and this could be dangerous. I would have been afraid of Palace away, but they are safe already from relegation, I am more weary of Villa and Brighton. I want a situation where we will just need a point versus Liecester on the final day to clinch top 4, yes dropped points but if we are ahead of Leicester at that time, it will do because Chelsea is playing Wolves same day, both or either of them will drop points.

I predict we will get 16-18 points from the remaining 21.

Rare picture of CapitalCee thinking of his next permutation grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Pep is all about attacking football, that’s why OGS keep beating the guy

I just hate the sight of Magwaya , he irritates me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Which tough teams are left in the Europa league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
God go punish DE GEA

Stupid goalkeeper
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Expert17:
God go punish DE GEA

Stupid goalkeeper
You dn start again.. Let the guy rest.

We have 7match which we must win atleast 6 if we can't win the 7. Let's hope the players turn up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lol... let the reactionary comments keep coming... I'm angry too

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Pep and the City squad about to do a guard of honor for Liverpool at the Etihad.. Good thing it's behind closed doors, so only them can feel the pain very well, no fans to share it with. **real tears**

Major match like this, the fraud was forming tactician with Bernado Silva as false 9, while Jesus seats on the bench. angry

So, we have to recalculate this thing now.. smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Let the permutations begin

The way Leicester are going , they could drop points

Na thunder go fire De gea

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Prectega:
Pep is all about attacking football, that’s why OGS keep beating the guy

I just hate the sight of Magwaya , he irritates me
The sight of you even irritates Magwaya too

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Prectega:

Why will thunder Fire De Gea??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chelsea will still give Liverpool guard of honour baa..... good for them shaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na wa oh, you all are really sharing with each other your pathetic feelings it's a pity but a pleasant sight to behold

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
It was part of Peps tactics to allow Chelsea have 10 shots on goal today

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Odunharry:

You dn start again.. Let the guy rest.

We have 7match which we must win atleast 6 if we can't win the 7. Let's hope the players turn up

No rest for the wicked

Oga, forget that 7 matches talk

We don fvck up with all those 10 draws
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
rationalmind:

Rare picture of CapitalCee thinking of his next permutation grin

The next permutation will be to draft in Legal experts to permutate the chances of CAS upholding Man City ban

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Prectega:

See as Crystal palace and Arsenal near us for table

Kaiiiii

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
raumdeuter:
Exactly, even that Fernadinho handball was part of the tactics.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Why will thunder Fire De Gea??

We have dropped more than 6 points because of that blind Spanish keeper
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sinizia, just come out, I wan ask you something man to man

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Expert17:

We have dropped more than 6 points because of that blind Spanish keeper

What about the manager? How many points have we lost due to his cluelessness?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
City can't be trusted, chai. Na Europa or man city ban fit help us now ooh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ibime:

The next permutation will be to draft in Legal experts to permutate the chances of CAS upholding Man City ban

That too and this cheesy

Nezzjnr:
Which tough teams are left in the Europa league

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Well, as much as I dislike Liverpool soo much and hate their guts, in the true spirit of sportsmanship, I congratulate them on becoming worthy EPL Champions after 30yrs... mehn it's not easy, you guys thoroughly deserved it, you have raised the bar so high and blown teams away this season. Next season I believe United should be up their to challenge you lots for the crown.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Not watching Epl games till next season

Can't stand the sight of seeing Liverpool lift the EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Expert17:

No rest for the wicked

Oga, forget that 7 matches talk

We don fvck up with all those 10 draws
So sad... to even think that City has lost the same amount of matches as us with Chelsea even loosing more, just because we couldn't break down teams. We match on shaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (7881) (7882) (7883) (7884) (7885) (7886) (7887) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: patrickmuf(m), Trevor012(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.