Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864916 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8030) (8031) (8032) (8033) (8034) (8035) (8036) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2020
dubylhover:
First of all,matic has been intense this post covid footie,but we are still trying to find that right balance in midfield..
when have you ever had balance?

Mention 1 time that your team had balance? That team has always been a mess, all una sabi na cross and cross again, rinse and repeat, as parking bus is Chelsea, Crossing is united

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

So Maguire is at Fault for the goal? cheesy cheesy

Can't you see the saint player that flicked the ball above Matic and Maguire?

Rashford was still relaxing on the floor when the saint player he was marking was busy assisting....

Who was marking Michael Obafemi?

When you are defending corner, do you stay behind, beside or in front of the attacker?

Lindelof is shit

Nobody is even talking about a basic goalkeeping punch yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Hmmmmmm

If we win Yoropa league and get into Pot A.... I know Ole can't be that unfortunate to loose both

If we get into the top 4 and get grouped with team like Bayern... Madrid... Psg.

Which one una go choose
You can't dodge top teams.. give me d Bayern PSG.. those are the kind of games we need if we want to be great again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

So Maguire is at Fault for the goal? cheesy cheesy

Can't you see the saint player that flicked the ball above Matic and Maguire?

Rashford was still relaxing on the floor when the saint player he was marking was busy assisting....

Who was marking Michael Obafemi?

When you are defending corner, do you stay behind, beside or in front of the attacker?

Lindelof is shit

Wow.. didn’t know that marking your own player during a corner kick is acceptable cool

Thanks for teaching something new today..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Baba you no get talk abeg

Show me your Titles and compare it to Fergie's own
what happened after Ferguson?

How many players?

How many billions?

What do you have to show for it?

Everybody at one point has a great past, who are you today and recently is what people want to know

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2020
airmark:

grin
How many players are in this picture pls?
lmao

It's a 5th thing.

Scummies be like we are going to be 3rd, then obafemi just stood like like that wire smiling.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2020
iamJ:
what happened after Ferguson?

How many players?

How many billions?

What do you have to show for it?

Everybody at one point has a great past, who are you today and recently is what people want to know
I have been trying to find myself since Fergie retired✅✅✅✅✅

Now tell me how Fergie players were useless but dominated England that period.... I still dey wait
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2020
ovoP:
You can't dodge top teams.. give me d Bayern PSG.. those are the kind of games we need if we want to be great again

Our normal tactics against big team

Sit back and hit them on a counter... We should pass that stage bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Hmmmmmm

If we win Yoropa league and get into Pot A.... I know Ole can't be that unfortunate to loose both

If we get into the top 4 and get grouped with team like Bayern... Madrid... Psg.

Which one una go choose
We can beat these teams
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Wow.. didn’t know that marking your own player during a corner kick is acceptable cool

Let me help you out

1. Maguire is the best Man UTD player in the air

2. Before that corner that lead to the goal, Maguire had the highest clearance.

3. Maguire purposely moved closer to AWB to clear the ball because he can't rely on AWB to clear that ball there....

AWB was basically playing rubbish yesterday and shit on the air, don't be surprised if AWB miss the clearance

4. The major players at fault for the goal was Rashford who left the saint player to flick the ball (leading to Matic and Maguire missing out on the clearance) and Lindelof who was staying behind Obafemi at the far post....

You can't blame Maguire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Watch it again.. he's a better header of the ball ... he only went there because the ball was coming towards bissaka... sometimes pictures can be decieving. The ball would have been there if not that bednareks' head touched d ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020
ovoP:
Watch it again.. he's a better header of the ball ... he only went there because the ball was coming towards bissaka... sometimes pictures can be decieving. The ball would have been there if not that bednareks' head touched d ball

Bros thank you....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

We knew Maguire is not worth 80m, but God, Lindelof is one useless weak defender

As a matter of fact, the blame goes round for that goal.

First of all, Maguire marking AWB automatically left Lindelof with three opponents to mark, check the replay.

Secondly, Lindelof was already gassed out compared to that weight lifter that just came off the bench with so much energy.. on a normal day, that guy can bully Lindelof, not to now mention a tired Lindelof.

The guy laid his whole weight on Lindelof, basically making that one dysfunctional in defending anything.

Thirdly, De Gea. Not an agenda against him, but I feel he should do more in corners. That has been a weakness for him since 2011 maybe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Our normal tactics against big team

Sit back and hit them on a counter... We should pass that stage bro
Ajax used to get to the semi finals.. Spurs used to get to the finals...it's what atheltico play... The main thing is taking your chances when you get them.. the more goals you score, you kill your opponents spirit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

Nobody is even talking about a basic goalkeeping punch yesterday

De Gea is so Stupid.

He doesn't know the basics of goalkeeping.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:43am On Jul 14, 2020
GloryIsaac:

[s]First of all, Maguire marking AWB automatically left Lindelof with three opponents to mark, check the replay[/s].

Secondly, Lindelof was already gassed out compared to that weight lifter that just came off the bench with so much energy.. on a normal day, that guy can bully Lindelof, not to now mention a tired Lindelof.

The guy laid his whole weight on Lindelof, basically making that one dysfunctional in defending anything.

Thirdly, De Gea. Not an agenda against him, but I feel he should do more in corners. That has been a weakness for him since 2011 maybe.

Lindelof was gassed out..,.that's why he was staying behind Obafemi cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:43am On Jul 14, 2020
eph12:

We can beat these teams
With what I saw yesterday... I don't think we can hold on to pressure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2020
80 million pounds white rudiger. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2020
GloryIsaac:

First of all, Maguire marking AWB automatically left Lindelof with three opponents to mark, check the replay.

Like I said at halftime yesterday, with our new setup, a team like Liverpool, City or even chelsea will score us with ease.

Maguire has to look himself in the mirror and ask himself if he is ready to play for a big team like man utd.

Lindelof has cost us several goals and points when facing set peice and high balls, we are talking about chelsea defence, but ours is as useless as ever, look at the their first goal, Maguire was running like an elephant. We need to assess our defensive options.

Surprisingly, Luke shaw was our best defender yesterday, we would have won if he was not injured
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2020
ovoP:
Ajax used to get to the semi finals.. Spurs used to get to the finals...it's what atheltico play... The main thing is taking your chances when you get them.. the more goals you score, you kill your opponents spirit
Ole need to tell his boys to capitalize on every Chances they get

Just loot at Martial yesterday

It would have been highly disastrous if Lingard was in the pitch yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2020
Make we calm down... even Teams like Man city make mistakes when playing from the back when dey are been pressed... check the first half of our match against man city at the Etihad.. Man city looked useless and we should have won by 4 or more that half...

Sometimes he dey be like that .. it's not like we wouldn't have won

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

De Gea is so Stupid.

He doesn't know the basics of goalkeeping.

Forget it, it's an agenda, some will say go and watch Henderson on Saturday when Giroud came on, he kept coming out to claim the ball, not allowing Giroud to do anything. Same thing with Pope versus Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:

This team doesn't have the mentality to do anything. They are weak mentally
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:

We can bro.. Man city First leg and even many more occasions.. You don't overcome your fears by running away from it... you overcome it by facing it

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

Like I said at halftime yesterday, with our new setup, a team like Liverpool, City or even chelsea will score us with ease.

Maguire has to look himself in the mirror and ask himself if he is ready to play for a big team like man utd.

Lindelof has cost us several goals and points when facing set peice and high balls, we are talking about chelsea defence, but ours is as useless as ever, look at the their first goal, Maguire was running like an elephant. We need to assess our defensive options.

Surprisingly, Luke shaw was our best defender yesterday, we would have won if he was not injured

It’s surprising how long United have had defensive issues and tried to fix it but keep coming up short. Bailly, Lindelof, Maguire.. all gotten to fix that issue.

Luke Shaw has actually stepped up his game.. the problem now is we have to deal with Dalot at left-back for at least the next game.

Martial and Co need to more clinical, that’s the difference between great teams and good teams.. missed too many clear-cut chances yesterday.

We’re still going to finish in 3rd place. Watch this space.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2020
ovoP:
We can bro.. Man city First leg and even many more occasions.. You don't overcome your fears by running away from it... you overcome it by facing it
You're talking like those motivational speakers forgetting that we have bunch of unserious players in the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Ole need to tell his boys to capitalize on every Chances they get

Just loot at Martial yesterday

It would have been highly disastrous if Lingard was in the pitch yesterday
it's not like we haven't played Southampton with lingard on the pitch... Remember Capital One Cup final... Same thing they where all over us but we took our chances.. lingard scored two self I think

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2020
ovoP:
Make we calm down... even Teams like Man city make mistakes when playing from the back when dey are been pressed... check the first half of our match against man city at the Etihad.. Man city looked useless and we should have won by 4 or more that half...

Sometimes he dey be like that .. it's not like we wouldn't have won

When playing against teams that rely on pressing opponent.....

Your goalkeeper should either play the ball wide or launch it inside ( except you're Ederson or Ter Stergen)....
But brother De Gea that don't have good footwork was still passing to Pogba

We need to bench him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

This team doesn't have the mentality to do anything. They are weak mentally
They aren't just serious

If they really wanted to win yesterday... They would have done so with ease
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2020
ovoP:
it's not like we haven't played Southampton with lingard on the pitch... Remember Capital One Cup final... Same thing they where all over us but we took our chances.. lingard scored two self I think
Soton has been pain a pain in the ass ever since they got promoted

We have never had it easy with them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You're talking like those motivational speakers forgetting that we have bunch of unserious players in the team
grin If you keep playing a particular team you're scared off, the fear leaves you... that's one of the reasons man city are finding it hard now.. That's why levante will beat Barca but Napoli cannot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

Forget it, it's an agenda, some will say go and watch Henderson on Saturday when Giroud came on, he kept coming out to claim the ball, not allowing Giroud to do anything. Same thing with Pope versus Liverpool.

Henderson is more confident than Degea...

29 years old goalkeeper will be shivering at any slight set-piece.

Lindelof and De gea will eventually make them sack OLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (8030) (8031) (8032) (8033) (8034) (8035) (8036) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.