Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864820 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8033) (8034) (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Some of us have stayed long enough on this forum to know when an agenda is in play grin

So, don’t bother stressing yourself. Let them go and sack him by themselves grin

I tire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2020
JayromWrites:
The wailing for here too much

Na draw we draw

1 point gained... Life continues

We've learnt the lesson, picked the pieces

Funny enough that just a draw and some people are saying OGS is not good enough

When we were winning upandan, una no talk dat one

If you can't cope with the pressure and disappointment (sometimes) of supporting a club

Goan watch Telemundo

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2020
KingAlabi:
from the replies I am seeing here I just tire

before that game you no need mad man to tell you that Southampton were in mad form

I really love the immediate response after soton's first goal which I won't say is fully pogbas fault, trust me he didn't see that player coming

soton's press mad gan
I watch Ralph games from Leipzig
he is a mad ass presser

secondly
ole decision to remove Pogba for fred was shiiit
you see a game where Pogba is pressed to mistakes na Fred leg no go shake
na person like tominay wey im for use replace Pogba for that game

secondly the goal was scored in the 90+6 mins with us lacking a left back and substitution couldn't take place because of PL rules

for the goal of we had Brandon still in that game na him for mark obafemi leaving Lindelof in middle of the mix with bissaka moving far right
Maguire holding bissake was wrong in my opinion that was were he was suppose to be
wat the hell was bissaka doing there

Lindelof mistake is that he didn't keep the offside trap
dont blame he though
pressure and tiredness came to play

lastly it was a draw guys not a loss
because of this team's recent form a draw now looks like a loss

another thing
you want make we make top 4 Abi finish third

we are still in the race for top four

my prediction

Chelsea
Norwich D
Liverpool L
Wolves. D

Leicester
Sheffield L
Tottenham. L
Man United L

Man United
Crystal Palace. W
West ham W
Leicester. W

we are in the Champions league

Take a chill pill abeg

Fixed wink smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2020
GloryIsaac:

The defense is susceptible to set pieces. That should be fixed.
True we need to work on that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2020
JayromWrites:

Do it was DDG's fault that Pogba decided to dance Atilogwu with the ball

Abi Maguire was more interested in AWB

Or rashford providing support for the soton player

Or Lindelof that was sleeping

DDG aff suffer

You will get your Henderson and you will confess

You shouldn't pass the ball centrally as a goal keeper when your team is bn pressed.....

I have played as a goal keeper in Nigeria, Turkey and Germany....so when i say things about goalkeeping.....stop arguing what you don't.

De Gea made a wrong decision to pass centrally, and also Pogba wasted time releasing the ball....

Lindelof was the one marking Obafemi from behind and you are more interested in Maguire who was left stranded by that flick

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

You shouldn't pass the ball centrally as a goal keeper when your team is bn pressed.....

I have played as a goal keeper in Nigeria, Turkey and Germany....so when i say things about goalkeeping.....stop arguing what you don't.

De Gea made a wrong decision to pass centrally, and also Pogba wasted time releasing the ball....

Lindelof was the one marking Obafemi from behind and you are more interested in Maguire who was left stranded by that flick

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Wan bissaka was uselessly occupying the position in front of goal when he should be manning the goal post ( just like Ashley young or Anders Herrera would have done)......

Your midfield is slow and you are blaming your DM ( Matic) and the player that needs speed most is your CM/B2B ( Pogba) ....

With Matic in our team we have kept 9 clean sheet in 16 starts ......it's not accidental.

I won't just support players for no reason
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2020
Lana1:
Ike Shoromu dey here all this while and we no know grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

There is a reason you never made it into the GWG, no be everything you sabi

Just because you a goal keeper doesn't mean you should pick on DDG everytime

Rashford miss Open net, na DDG cause am

Pogba was complacent, na DDG cause am

Our whole denfenders went to sleep, na DDG cause am

So Maguire was stranded because of a flick but DDG should come out to claim the ball abi?? E wasn't stranded as well??

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2020
95th minute

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2020
96th minute
grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2020
JayromWrites:

There is a reason you never made it into the GWG, no be everything you sabi

Just because you a goal keeper doesn't mean you should pick on DDG everytime

Rashford miss Open net, na DDG cause am

Pogba was complacent, na DDG cause am

Our whole denfenders went to sleep, na DDG cause am

So Maguire was stranded because of a flick but DDG should come out to claim the ball abi?? E wasn't stranded as well??

That's what I'm saying, you have never bn in a football club set up so you don't know how mistakes/fault are traced....you are talking like a fan

---The 1st goal Degea and Pogba.

---The 2nd goal Rashford and Lindelof.

Maybe you should show me where I asked DDG to come out and pick up the flicked ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

That's what I'm saying, you have never bn in a football club set up so you don't know how mistakes/fault are traced....you are talking like a fan

---The 1st goal Degea and Pogba.

---The 2nd goal Rashford and Lindelof.

Maybe you should show me where I asked DDG to come out and pick up the flicked ball.

Well a fan i am

Pogba is totally at fault for that goal, maybe i need a rewatch

But las las!

Points lost

We move

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2020
BREAKING NEWS:

Report says all Man Utd players left the stadium, but Bruno is still there waiting for a penalty

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2020
Man Utd have finished outside of the Premier League Top 4 for a 30th consecutive matchday.

They were seconds away from moving into third spot. ⏳ https:///fVQ2ezdwVW

OASIS007, is this true?

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Zabiboy: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2020
KingAlabi:

we are still in the race for top four

my prediction

Chelsea
Norwich W
Liverpool L
Wolves. D

Leicester
Sheffield D
Tottenham. D
Man United D

Man United
Crystal Palace. W
West ham W
Leicester. D

I made some corrections wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Bruno vs Southhampton.

0 Attempts on goal
0 Take-ons completed
0 Tackles won
6 Falls
5432279 penalty claims
0 Goals
1 Assist
1 Shot (The one he was wearing.)

I stan my number 10

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

Did you also failed as a footballer

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2020
BikeMan:
Man Utd have finished outside of the Premier League Top 4 for a 30th consecutive matchday.

They were seconds away from moving into third spot. ⏳ https:///fVQ2ezdwVW

OASIS007, is this true?

grin

He who laughs last, last best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
KingTom:

Ike Shoromu dey here all this while and we no know grin grin

grin

Thought Expert17 is an IT Guru, didn't know he's a Nigerian Buffon.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Did you also failed as a footballer

cheesy cheesy

You dey mad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Thought Expert17 is an IT Guru, didn't know he's a Nigerian Buffon.

I left football for IT....

Turkey pay African players slave wages..

Germany dey try
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy

You dey mad

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

I left football for IT....

Turkey pay African players slave wages..

Germany dey try

grin

I doff my Hat Egbon. With your Experience so far in Life, you are probably in the League of Afrodoc and Co agewise.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See dem mofos blaming different players. No need to talk about the manager now, since he is the best thing after slice bread. Agendas must agendate.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

I doff my Hat Egbon. With your Experience so far in Life, you are probably in the League of Afrodoc and Co agewise.

Afrodoc na bros o.

I no reach that age.

I was just lucky to sign for Niger tornadoes when i was still in school (FUT Minna)....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
nitrogen:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See dem mofos blaming different players. No need to talk about the manager now, since he is the best thing after slice bread. Agendas must agendate.

With the way you always attack the manager, i pity the bank workers you operate with

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
£80M Maguire marking Wan-Bisaaka... Things u love to see grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

Afrodoc na bros o.

I no reach that age.

I was just lucky to sign for Niger tornadoes when i was still in school (FUT Minna)....

You left Niger tornadoes to Turkey and then Germany as a goalkeeper

You must be that good

I'm an alumnus of futminna as well

Bosso or GK?

Which Set?

I also played for the school team

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
JayromWrites:

You left Niger tornadoes to Turkey and then Germany as a goalkeeper

You must be that good

I'm an alumnus of futminna as well

Bosso or GK?

Which Set?

I also played for the school team

Bosso campus.

Back of school precisely.

GK was not ready during my time...

If I tell you the set, you fit know me instantly grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

Bosso campus.

Back of school precisely.

GK was not ready during my time...

If I tell you the set, you fit know me instantly grin cheesy grin cheesy

Make we park for hia

Nice meeting yah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
JayromWrites:

Make we park for hia

Nice meeting yah

cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8033) (8034) (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.