Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8791811 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8032) (8033) (8034) (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2020
ovoP:
It's a lie.. Maguire is the only one winning headers in that team

Don't mind the stupid and disgraceful agenda on Maguire...

They should mention 5 defenders in EPL, with more headed clearance than Maguire this season....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2020
tenmariner:

every time we heap the blame at the door step of De gea. How about d Redmond's shot he flicked over minutes before that goal. To me, Martial cost us two goals and also d game in collaboration with Ole poor tactics. The opportunity he missed early into the first half could v bn d difference. I also believe that if PP was still in DAT game, d midfield wouldn't v collapsed. That last five minutes pressure from Soton wouldn't v happened also. Sadly, yesterday's game was the 6th time this season we had the opportunity to move ahead of Chelsea and then we bottled it for the sixth time.

You won't see them blame the fraud called Martial...

But if it's Rashford, we won't hear word.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2020
Prectega:
80million ...

When you judge football with image, it shows your knowledge of the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2020
eph12:

Both defenders won headers. Maguire contested and won 3 headers,Lindelof contested 5 and won 4
My response is to what he said.. Maguire is the won winning headers for us during set pieces most of the time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin ... relax bruh .. maguire hasn’t lived up 80mil , u and I know that

Baba duh off e IG comments grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2020
eph12:

Doesn't always happen like that. Chances will be lost
But it's getting too much
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Edopesin:

cheesy

See AWB wey wan nod ball,....with both eyes closed and teeth open like roasted goat head.

Why Maguire no go push am komot cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:

But it's getting too much
Compared against who?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2020
Prectega:

He isn't even worth that fee to start with.

But he still remains our best CB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Prectega:

Who was bought that expensive and has lived up to the amount they were bought?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:
Patrickmuf and Oasis007

Hope you saw your Stupid Martial ....missing 2 clear chances....

Is that the striker that want to lead to Top 4?
Martial did his job, your Magwaya didn't...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2020
eph12:

Who was bought that expensive and has lived up to the amount they were bought?

World most expensive defender grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2020
Expect some cantwell masterclass tonight grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Agent Obafemi. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2020
patrickmuf:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2020
Prectega:

World most expensive defender grin

Zidane will soon ask for his 100m he paid for hidden back grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2020
patrickmuf:

I need ex players input on that 2nd goal...

Airmark and Ibime....will you blame Maguire?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SirWhiteFish: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2020
airmark:
grin
How many players are in this picture pls?
5place Manchester United players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2020
See Wan-Bissaka face...This our defenders too funny...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Surely bro.... I was just uneasy prior to the buildup to that game

The guys played under pressure.... We were able to pull out a draw against this High pressing Soton side

Ole need to work on the defence during the EPL break... He should borrow the defence masterclass from Mou especially in games like this

We've never had it those easy against Soton since Moyes took over

Defense masterclass from Mou?

Let him get from Alt Madrid coach jare, Mou na disasterclass for defense now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

Jittery for Southampton, what if they now meet madrid or bayern

Honestly I don't really think its about the club per se,its what was at stake..seems they falter when the stakes are raised and something similar might happen in Europa, if we finish in top 4,we can lift d Europa because d pressure would b much for them..would love to see d response against palace sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2020
handelex:
Come lemme kiss you for this [no homo]...personally I prefer Partey for that DM position...our match yesterday proved further that we have a good first team but an average squad.

cheesy baba I'm not really sure of partey passing range..is he that decent? I know he's a very god marker but that role really requires intelligence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2020
dubylhover:

cheesy baba I'm not really sure of partey passing range..is he that decent? I know he's a very god marker but that role really requires intelligence
Partey's got very good passing range and very intelligent on the ball too, even more without the ball.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2020
eph12:

United has probably conceded the least goals in a long time, maybe aside LFC and City. Defense is not the problem if midfield collapses and offers nothing to the defense

The defense is susceptible to set pieces. That should be fixed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2020
from the replies I am seeing here I just tire

before that game you no need mad man to tell you that Southampton were in mad form

I really love the immediate response after soton's first goal which I won't say is fully pogbas fault, trust me he didn't see that player coming

soton's press mad gan
I watch Ralph games from Leipzig
he is a mad ass presser

secondly
ole decision to remove Pogba for fred was shiiit
you see a game where Pogba is pressed to mistakes na Fred leg no go shake
na person like tominay wey im for use replace Pogba for that game

secondly the goal was scored in the 90+6 mins with us lacking a left back and substitution couldn't take place because of PL rules

for the goal of we had Brandon still in that game na him for mark obafemi leaving Lindelof in middle of the mix with bissaka moving far right
Maguire holding bissake was wrong in my opinion that was were he was suppose to be
wat the hell was bissaka doing there

Lindelof mistake is that he didn't keep the offside trap
dont blame he though
pressure and tiredness came to play

lastly it was a draw guys not a loss
because of this team's recent form a draw now looks like a loss

another thing
you want make we make top 4 Abi finish third

we are still in the race for top four

my prediction

Chelsea
Norwich W
Liverpool L
Wolves. W

Leicester
Sheffield D
Tottenham. L
Man United W

Man United
Crystal Palace. W
West ham W
Leicester. L

we are in the Champions league

Take a chill pill abeg

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:
When you don't know anything about defending in football.....its better you stick to celebrating goals scored only.

---Maguire is our best player in the air, whether you like it or not.
When you have a partner like Lindelof and De gea, who are both shit at set-piece....you will end up doing much work at defending set-piece....

---The first goal was a fault from De Gea passing centrally to Pogba when Southampton were pressing......and also Pogba wasting time on the ball.

---The 2nd goal was Rashford and Lindelof fault.

Do it was DDG's fault that Pogba decided to dance Atilogwu with the ball

Abi Maguire was more interested in AWB

Or rashford providing support for the soton player

Or Lindelof that was sleeping

DDG aff suffer

You will get your Henderson and you will confess
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2020
The wailing for here too much

Na draw we draw

1 point gained... Life continues

We've learnt the lesson, picked the pieces

Funny enough that just a draw and some people are saying OGS is not good enough

When we were winning upandan, una no talk dat one

If you can't cope with the pressure and disappointment (sometimes) of supporting a club

Goan watch Telemundo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2020
airmark:
Agent Obafemi. grin

How on earth is this guy 20yrs old? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2020
Sniper4real:

Defense masterclass from Mou?

Let him get from Alt Madrid coach jare, Mou na disasterclass for defense now
Naaah

Mou really tried in the defense department
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2020
JayromWrites:
The wailing for here too much

Na draw we draw

1 point gained... Life continues

We've learnt the lesson, picked the pieces

Funny enough that just a draw and some people are saying OGS is not good enough

When we were winning upandan, una no talk dat one

If you can't cope with the pressure and disappointment (sometimes) of supporting a club

Goan watch Telemundo

Some of us have stayed long enough on this forum to know when an agenda is in play grin

So, don’t bother stressing yourself. Let them go and sack him by themselves grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2020
For me I think we should take the Europa more serious even if we make top 4

I don’t want us to be grouped along side Top teams

We fit meet them for Group stage

(1) (2) (3) ... (8032) (8033) (8034) (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Onkoolos, Afz9095(m), kizolo(m), Mrviktor(m), Epositive(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.