Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864767 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) (8040) (8041) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Expert17:

You haven't seen where a player nod the ball that was meant for his teammate while defending or Goalkeeper punching the ball rushing towards his player just like Maguire did?

AWB that was just playing rubbish truout yesterday, Maguire should now allow him clear the ball,

That's when the player is sure that all is clear to do that and no danger in his rear. Awareness is key for CBs, Maguire and many CBs lose concentration in match situations alot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tundexi:

Airmark, why quote me nah? I no wan reason with you please, you are above me in analysis

grin

No vex, my Chief. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
airmark:

CANTWELLster utd fc. grin

marine spirit I rebuke you

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
*Record scratches to a halt*

"yes that's me...you're probably wondering how I ended up here. My name is Marcus J. Rashford....and this, is my story"

grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Screenplay by sinizia

Casting Couch director Leyqute

Take-10-bucks-help-us-buy-purewater boy: Lana1

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
KingAlabi:
Cantwell will do it for us today cool

Though I'm hopeful,

yes I am, hopeful for today

Take this music and use it

Let it take you away

And be hopeful, hopeful and he'll make a way

I know it ain't easy but that's okay

'Cause we hopeful!

It's the hope that kills my friend cheesy cheesy wink wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Useless foolish club

Make we play Yoropa league so Ole and him foolish boys go get sense small

Make dey sell everything that has to do with the club

Make we the Fans collect our own share

This club don die.... E no fit better for them again
All it takes for that confidence to japa is soton and an obafemi, you are a true bluuus my friend grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
someone is typing correct English and you are saying nonsense

Your head is not correct
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
nihilistjnr:

"yes that's me...you're probably wondering how I ended up here. My name is Marcus J. Rashford....and this, is my story"

grin
Seee rashford slim leg, even with socks and shin guards grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nezzjnr:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Useless foolish club

Make we play Yoropa league so Ole and him foolish boys go get sense small

Make dey sell everything that has to do with the club

Make we the Fans collect our own share

This club don die.... E no fit better for them again
manure died the day SAF and Webb retired. Your achievement under SAF was due to English politics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
hensben:
manure died the day SAF retired and Webb retired. Your achievement under SAF was due to English politics.
Okay

I've heard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
nihilistjnr:

grin
This sh1t is hella funny because it is hella accurategrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
hensben:
manure died the day SAF and Webb retired. Your achievement under SAF was due to English politics.
When did Chelsea die? Ode undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Who are all these shameless shepkites trolling over a draw? Useless Chelsea can’t even get a goal against relegated Norwich FFS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
sylvalord:
Who are all these shameless shepkites trolling over a draw? Useless Chelsea can’t even get a goal against relegated Norwich FFS

Delete this before they Arrive
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
How on earth did NORWICH make it to the premiere league , ordinary pass Dey can’t pass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jeez this Atalanta team is an attacking force shocked shocked shocked

Atalanta vs PSG will be littt

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
hensben:
Louder let em hear u at the back

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
The draw yesterday hurt like a loss because it felt like a disappointing result. But in all honesty, a draw isn’t really a bad result.

We all expected to win due to our form this period, but we must realize that these players have played every three and four days for the past 5 matches so fatigue is bound to set in.
The players were obviously not 100%. Some were not even 70% ready. Bruno Fernandes kept on giving wrong passes, Pogba kept on giving the ball away. I am just going to blame our loss of two points yesterday on tiredness.

Anybody who says (or even said in the past) we are better off with Fred rather than Pogba should be checked into Gotham Asylum. Despite the fact that Pogba and Bruno were not on their best form yesterday, they were still amongst the best players on the pitch. As soon as Fred came in for Pogba, the creativity from midfield almost disappeared completely. Fred is not fit to lace Pogba’s boot and he should never be brought up in any discussion related to Pogba again.

When McTominay was brought in to replace Fernandes, our problems increased because there was now zero creativity and our midfield collapsed. If Bruno and Pogba had completed the match, we would not have drawn. But I totally understand why Ole had to substitute them.

I am still very sure we will make top four and I think our mentality has improved a bit but there is a lot more improvement needed if we really want to reach the heights we know this team can reach.

Also, the need for quality “sub” players cannot be over emphasized. There are some matches that we should rest Pogba, Fernandes and our other key players for, but we cannot rest them because their replacements are trash. The team cannot remain unchanged week in week out. I really hope the club uses this transfer window as an avenue to bring in quality sub players.

In a nutshell, very disappointing and painful result yesterday. But there is obvious progress and things are certainly getting better. On to the next match!

#GGMU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chrisus:
Jeez this Atalanta team is an attacking force shocked shocked shocked

Atalanta vs PSG will be littt

This is in my mind in Chrisus clothing.

I don't know who predicted that they will go far in UCL few days ago on this thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Prectega:
How on earth did NORWICH make it to the premiere league , ordinary pass Dey can’t pass
You are a Norwich fan now fam?

Oh I get it, you need their smuggling service.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Prectega:

Delete this before they Arrive
I am not deleting sh1t. Chelsea is just a useless club playing against a more useless club

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
adebayo201:

This is in my mind in Chrisus clothing.

I don't know who predicted that they will go far in UCL few days ago on this thread.

Honestly, they have every chance of making it through to the final

Relatively easier route, plus the fact that the remaining games are going to be played over one-leg only. They’re the dark horses.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You are a Norwich fan now fam?

Oh I get it, you need their smuggling service.
Shut up shekpite I just love good football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Prectega:

Shut up shekpite I just love good football

Me shekpite?
I can do better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chrisus:

Honestly, they have every chance of making it through to the final

Relatively easier route, plus the fact that the remaining games are going to be played over one-leg only. They’re the dark horses.
Yes being the dark horses won't make them susceptible. They just do their thing and go.

This one-leg stuff is like final to every team. Moreover, they're playing on a neutral ground.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thecassanova:
Good morning my neighbor X2

How are you doing
Are you feeling ok?
Ok ok ok ok

[img]https:///media/6-26-2020/xkyXty.gif[/img]
Wetin be dis? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Weedy... Weedtaker. How far nah?
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Na this Chelsea team wun beat wolves and Liverpool grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Prectega:
Na this Chelsea team wun beat wolves and Liverpool grin
Just one win bro..

Just one win..

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Segedinho:

Just one win bro..

Just one win..

grin grin grin

And u think wolves will give u on a platter of Gold abi na Liverpool ??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Prectega:

And u think wolves will give u on a platter of Gold abi na Liverpool ??
Beat palace 1st before we talk abt d next fixtures..

Calculator might be handy just incase... cheesy wink

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) (8040) (8041) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.