Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864196 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8407) (8408) (8409) (8410) (8411) (8412) (8413) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

K

Did you really understand what the guy is saying? Honestly I didn't
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

Make dem find another LB buy na, Madrid should perish that buy back clause idea
Oh but if na Sancho, United should not look for an alternative abi? Sancho or nothing, no matter how ridiculous the transfer fee is, while we should look for another LB? Bia elrony oya climb pulpit

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

How much them sign unproven Felix again? No team indeed angry angry

Will you buy unproven Felix for 126m pounds now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

Everybody knows that. Maguire is really a competent defender that will walk into any team in the EPL now. Apart from VVD and debatebly Laporte no defender in EPL is better him. But everybody including chelshit fans that conceded 80+ goals are trolling him. For elrony to compare the James situation with a prospective Sancho case, he knows he is not telling himself the truth. Sancho will be so trolled if he doesn't drop at least 8/10 in 90% of our matches.

I don taya for una matter, na trolling be our problem, has trolling stopped Maguire from being competent because he was signed for a record fee ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

Did you really understand what the guy is saying? Honestly I didn't

I no fit lie , I didn't grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
eph12:

Oh but if na Sancho, United should not look for an alternative abi? Sancho or nothing, no matter how ridiculous the transfer fee is, while we should look for another LB? Bia elrony oya climb pulpit

Lol. Buying Regullion for me at £25m and selling him like 40m pounds in the next 3 years to me is a nice business. And he will improve us a lot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You're right
In terms of Fraudulent deals
In terms of achievement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

What's the point really?.. make we no sign players for their estimated valuation because of trolling? angry

Whose estimation is that? BVB? They should go and suck a dick.

Athletico you're using as example, if they're to advise us right now, they will ask us to be cautious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
eph12:

Service don end since morning cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
FergieRaww:

What's your definition of Flop ??

is his time at Madrid ended? undecided

so by this your logic, Modric is a flop cause he failed in his first season with us ??
Stop acting smart. Do you know what the future holds?

So far,is he not a flop?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

I don taya for una matter, na trolling be our problem, has trolling stopped Maguire from being competent because he was signed for a record fee ? grin grin grin

Maguire is 27 and relatively managed the pressure well. It's not because of trolling, its because he is not worth it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

Will you buy unproven Felix for 126m pounds now?

Nope, he doesn't even Sancho's numbers and not a RW angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

Lol. Buying Regullion for me at £25m and selling him like 40m pounds in the next 3 years to me is a nice business.

Na the buy back clause I dey fear... Without it I don't mind 30m sef

Dr Flora Shaw will soon go for his 5th PhD

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

Everybody knows that. Maguire is really a competent defender that will walk into any team in the EPL now. Apart from VVD and debatebly Laporte no defender in EPL is better him. But everybody including chelshit fans that conceded 80+ goals are trolling him. For elrony to compare the James situation with a prospective Sancho case, he knows he is not telling himself the truth. Sancho will be so trolled if he doesn't drop at least 8/10 in 90% of our matches.
Even when it's not his fault when we drop points , he will trend. Over 15 players in the team and the guy that trends is the youngster that is still trying to find his feet. He will be bullied all over SM. Greenwood is already attending press conference ffs. Maguire was defending his sister in Greece but nobody cares.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
eph12:

Whose estimation is that? BVB? They should go and suck a dick.

Athletico you're using as example, if they're to advise us right now, they will ask us to be cautious

That's my point. Will you advise us to splash 126m on Felix? Somebody that is not better than Greenwood
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

Uneasy lies the head bro.... Even Messi and CR7 gets trolled
Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

Maguire is 27 and relatively managed the pressure well. It's not because of trolling, its because he is not worth it

Maturity and handling pressure no be by age (Rashford and Lingard 2019 cheesy), we don't know how Sancho will fare , everything I don read here na assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

Agreed o, but we sabi how transfer dey go.

How much we buy slab head again? grin
How much did Chelsea pay for Ziyech? Werner? Havertz is yet unknown but if the reported 100m is true, then they overpaid...

Sancho is good but for that price, he will be put under immense pressure to deliver immediately and that alone can weigh him down. I need not remind you how Pogba's world record fee saw him under the watchful eye of the media every day...

As much as I'd like us to get Sancho, I wouldn't want us to over for him especially as he has only manged to light the Bundesliga up.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

We're already asking the club to get another CB to replace Maguire that we bought for 80m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

Nope, he doesn't even Sancho's numbers and not a RW angry

Therefore a bad example for the reason we should plunge that for Sancho. Even Mkhi was the Bundesliga player of the season, go and see his numbers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

Na the buy back clause I dey fear... Without it I don't mind 30m sef

Dr Flora Shaw will soon go for his 5th PhD

Yeah the buy back clause is bad, but he can cover for us for 2-3 seasons. So we can find other options. Regullion is really good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

Lol. Buying Regullion for me at £25m and selling him like 40m pounds in the next 3 years to me is a nice business. And he will improve us a lot
If he can deliver the crosses, and has the fitness to run down that side for 90 minutes, we should go for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
elrony:

Service don end since morning cheesy

Prepare for leaders meeting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

That's my point. Will you advise us to splash 126m on Felix? Somebody that is not better than Greenwood
Athletico won't even splash half of that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
patrickmuf:
How much did Chelsea pay for Ziyech? Werner? Havertz is yet unknown but if the reported 100m is true, then they overpaid...

Sancho is good but for that price, he will be put under immense pressure to deliver immediately and that alone can weigh him down. I need not remind you how Pogba's world record fee saw him under the watchful eye of the media every day...

As much as I'd like us to get Sancho, I wouldn't want us to over for him especially as he has only manged to light the Bundesliga up.

Oh well, I'm happy we are not getting him again.

Make everybody rest grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
eph12:

Even when it's not his fault when we drop points , he will trend. Over 15 players in the team and the guy that trends is the youngster that is still trying to find his feet. He will be bullied all over SM. Greenwood is already attending press conference ffs. Maguire was defending his sister in Greece but nobody cares.

And this is man United not Dortmund. This difference is very huge.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
eph12:

Prepare for leaders meeting
I dey vacation grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
We should avoid making Sancho a 100m pound player. 90m max.

We already messed up by paying 80m for Maguire and 50m for AWB.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

Yeah the buy back clause is bad, but he can cover for us for 2-3 seasons. So we can find other options. Regullion is really good

We should up the bid and make Madrid forgo the clause.

Make we no come groom a Marcelo and they come pick him up like nothing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
eph12:

If he can deliver the crosses, and has the fitness to run down that side for 90 minutes, we should go for him

And stay relatively injury free cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Expert17:

That price is a no no for me too.

God go punish anybody wey dey reason give Sancho 350K a week.

I told you guys months back that any club wey fall for Dortmund price don buy market. Sancho is overpriced, he is not all that. Bayern Liga is too weak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
CapitalCee:

Therefore a bad example for the reason we should plunge that for Sancho. Even Mkhi was the Bundesliga player of the season, go and see his numbers.

Everything na still speculation sha, I think we are all going overboard.

Both parties haven't even arrived at a concrete figure except the imaginary numbers being thrown about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8407) (8408) (8409) (8410) (8411) (8412) (8413) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.