Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8737256 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8451) (8452) (8453) (8454) (8455) (8456) (8457) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChristineC:
it's one game into the season.

No be matter of one game oo, the quality of those guys was never in doubt. Its weather they will gel. They are looking lite to me. And with Ancelotti as their manager, they wont be pushovers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
CapitalCee:

No be matter of one game oo, the quality of those guys was never in doubt. Its weather they will gel. They are looking lite to me. And with Ancelotti as their manager, they wont be pushovers
hmmm time will tell.
where do you predict Everton will finish this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
CapitalCee:
That Everton midfield of Allan, James and Dacoure looks very solid to me. With Sigurdsson, Gomes, Iwobi and Tom Davies waiting as back ups. They might just do something spectacular this season.

That guy Allan. What a buy!!!

Let them play midtable/bottom table teams first before you conclude. grin

Even without these midfield signings, Everton always look good against the big six anyday, give the big teams tough game, only to loose to the likes of Burnley and Aston Villa grin

No be the Everton wey I know again? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:
This Bale rumours should just die down abeg

It's irritating me

This will be Sanchez 2.0

Thanks for this post. My desperation for a fix on that RW meant I was considering this so I'm happy you reminded me why this could be a terrible idea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

An ignorant Chelshit okada man is talking about use of academy graduates.

What a dunderhead. cheesy
Doc na me Bleep up, but i have learnt my lesson. Chelsea and playing Academy youth don't even mix, if na Arsenal fan dey reason this naw e for still make brain..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO.... it's not every silly statement you have to pay attention to cus you will end up wasting your precious time. If it was an Arsenal fan talking about youth players, it would have made even more sense but a bloody Shekpite...Bro flew from any Satan dress in blue cheesy
Na me Bleep up jare, i don learn my lesson.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChristineC:
hmmm time will tell.
where do you predict Everton will finish this season?

EPL this season will be very tough. Apart from the top 4 (City, Liverpool, United and Chelsea) there is Arsenal, Wolves, Leicester and Spurs. That's 8 teams already. With Everton now. Any team apart from City and Liverpool can finish anywhere from 3rd-9th.
Therefore, If Martial and Rashford continue to misfire in front of goal. We might be in the mix for Europa league scrap
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfranklin(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
CapitalCee:

We are looking for Sancho and Thiago. The guy did not become a dud overnight, For £22m. He is a bargain and still 28. There are many players there up for grabs, but no, we want to blow 120m on Sancho, as if he is Messi that will win the league for us. If Sancho is that good as most people are trying to make us understand. Borussia Dortmund wouldn't have crashed out of the Champions league so easily with him making no impact.
Even the both England matches he played of late is case in point. I don't see any Messiah in Sancho. Bundesliga is a very easy league. Look at Tahith Chong for example. He scored in a friendly and scored another goal for Weder Bremen yesterday in their league cup. This goes to show how thriving in the Bundesliga does not automatically mean you'd thrive in the English Premier League.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiocol: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lordfranklin:

Even the both England matches he played of late is case in point. I don't see any Messiah in Sancho. Bundesliga is a very easy league. Look at Tahith Chong for example. He scored in a friendly and scored another goal for Weder Bremen yesterday in their league cup. This goes to show how thriving in the Bundesliga does not automatically mean you'd thrive in the English Premier League.
Who has that donkey image
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfranklin(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
taiocol:

Who has that donkey image
Asking if someone's got your photo is the highest height of all follies.
I do not suffer fools gladly.
Adios

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Abeg make we offer Dortmund £130m for haaland to test if they will sell, instead of wasting £108m on that overated Englishman....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
We deserve this current board and Woodward honestly undecided undecided

One moment fans are clamouring for the club to spend the money,the next moment they're saying we shouldn't buy *an overrated* player..

Sancho is still our priority and should be gotten at all costs,looking at the price pulisic and dembouz was sold,108m is OK for him..

Yes,he's worth it

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ennyjay72(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Abeg make we offer Dortmund £130m for haaland to test if they will sell, instead of wasting £108m on that overated Englishman....
130m to test? dfkm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ennyjay72(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
dubylhover:

One moment fans are clamouring for the club to spend the money,the next moment they're saying we shouldn't buy *an overrated* player..

Sancho is still our priority and should be gotten at all costs,looking at the price pulisic and dembouz was sold,108m is OK for him..

Yes,he's worth it
pulisic is 60m,dembele was sold at that amount cos they felt barca just cash in from neymar
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ennyjay72(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
I am a Chelsea fan but tbh Sancho is not worth 108m,there are many talented right wingers that are using left sef out there even chukwueze is a better and cheaper option

Sancho is overvalued imo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ennyjay72(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Uniquisite:

I am a Chelsea fan but tbh Sancho is not worth 108m,there are many talented right wingers that are using left sef out there even chukwueze is a better and cheaper option
was about to reply you,then I saw your Monika

you have never contributed anything meaningful so I can't take you serious

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

Make una bone that thing. That is also Pickford's weakness. We go all dey here next time he rushes out like an egbere to punch a ball only to totally miss it. grin

Today was his day, dazall.

Lmaooo

It’s possible. Just saying that DDG’s own is embedded in him. He rarely comes off his line to stop any dangerous cross.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lordfranklin:

Exactly. Everton really impressed today. I still don't know why we didn't go for players like James Rodriguez.

James? No way

There are players that shine based on who manages them, not just their individual quality.

Ancelotti specifically wanted James for a reason.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jordansancho: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
CapitalCee:

We are looking for Sancho and Thiago. The guy did not become a dud overnight, For £22m. He is a bargain and still 28. There are many players there up for grabs, but no, we want to blow 120m on Sancho, as if he is Messi that will win the league for us. If Sancho is that good as most people are trying to make us understand, Borussia Dortmund wouldn't have crashed out of the Champions league so easily with him making no impact.
Oga leave my guy alone oo...make we no get problem cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:12am On Sep 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

We are looking for Sancho and Thiago. The guy did not become a dud overnight, For £22m. He is a bargain and still 28. There are many players there up for grabs, but no, we want to blow 120m on Sancho, as if he is Messi that will win the league for us. If Sancho is that good as most people are trying to make us understand. Borussia Dortmund wouldn't have crashed out of the Champions league so easily with him making no impact.
Guy rest undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:22am On Sep 14, 2020
ennyjay72:

Sancho is overvalued imo
But you bought the one he benched for more than half his quoted sum..

Sense too far from una

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfranklin(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2020
GloryIsaac:

James? No way

There are players that shine based on who manages them, not just their individual quality.

Ancelotti specifically wanted James for a reason.
You're correct. I think Ancelotti is the perfect manager for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfranklin(m): 6:32am On Sep 14, 2020
TrebleChamp:
How Dortmund were able to get Haaland that cheap still surprises me till this moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordfranklin(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2020
ennyjay72:

Sancho is overvalued imo
It's no surprise this came from a ChelShit fan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2020
TrebleChamp:
LMFAO...... What makes you think spending 130million on haaland is a better deal than spending 108million on Sancho and how is Sancho overrated but haaland is not?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2020
afrodoc2:

An ignorant Chelshit okada man is talking about use of academy graduates.

What a dunderhead. cheesy
Shut up dude. When you cannot back your false claims up, you resort to this. Let's know the number of Academy products you've integrated into your first team in the last century, since you are now Ajax.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO...... What makes you think spending 130million on haaland is a better deal than spending 108million on Sancho and how is Sancho overrated but haaland is not?
The same Haaland that scored 10 UCL goals last season? When was the last time a Yoonited attack made that number?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2020
BikeMan:
The same Haaland that scored 10 UCL goals last season? When was the last time a Yoonited attack made that number?
LMFAO......Luiz adriano once scored 9 champions league goals and he was an average player. Your point is mute. Now the question remains " how is Sancho overrated but haaland is not?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2020
dubylhover:

Yes,he's worth it

Bros nobody is saying dont spend on Sancho. If you are going buy him, buy him and let everyone rest. If not use the money and buy where we need covers. As it is now. We need a fast and competent CB, we need an attacking LB, our fullback positions are dead attackwise, then a RW.

We have gotten VDB, even if we sign Sancho for €120m, are we ok? Will Sancho give us the league? Many people have said it here especially Patrickmuff, we need quality options across the pitch, blowing 120m on Sancho alone is insane, where we need to cover other areas of the pitch. Nobody is saying don't sign Sancho. No matter how you will want to put it, Sancho is another quality forward player like Martial, Rashford etc and nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

Bros nobody is saying dont spend on Sancho. If you are going buy him, buy him and let everyone rest. If not use the money and buy where we need covers. As it is now. We need a fast and competent CB, we need an attacking LB, our fullback positions are dead attackwise, then a RW.

We have gotten VDB, even if we sign Sancho for €120m, are we ok? Will Sancho give us the league? Many people have said it here especially Patrickmuff, we need quality options across the pitch, blowing 120m on Sancho alone is insane, where we need to cover other areas of the pitch. Nobody is saying don't sign Sancho. No matter how you will want to put it, Sancho is another quality forward player like Martial, Rashford etc and nothing more.
We already have 7 centre backs. You can not buy more centre backs without selling and no one wants rojo,jones and bailey. You cannot sign more defenders when our attack is the weakest link.
We can do whatever we like this window but until we address our right wing we will not progress one bit. We are going into the season with Rashford, Martial and Greenwood as our only sensible option across different competitions,thats already a receipt for disaster.
Sancho, will be a massive upgrade to our front line, who else can we sign and say he will be a massive upgrade? No one
With defence, if Lindelof is injured, Bailly comes in or Smalling. The drop there is not the same level as Rashford to James or Martial to Ighalo.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8451) (8452) (8453) (8454) (8455) (8456) (8457) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.