Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728161 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
Pinch me! I'm Dreaming shocked

If they put in another sub and he scores. . .then Drogba has a hand in this grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
And the lead is gone.
Oh well. . .was fun while it lasted.

Prediction for tomorrow night:

Rafael-Rio-Vidic-Evra

Young-Kagawa-Fletcher-Nani

Rooney
.........RVP

Would prefer Valencia ahead of Young, but knowing Fergie it's most likely gonna be Young.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
RuuDie: Pinch me! I'm Dreaming shocked

If they put in another sub and he scores. . .then Drogba has a hand in this grin grin grin

LOL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Eid Mubarak from Nasri. City go up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
Crazy, crazy game grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Very! So much more fun than Chelsea's. grin
I've become a Southampton fan...they were relentless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cristalz: And the lead is gone.

Rafael-Rio-Vidic-Evra

Rooney
.........RVP

Would prefer Valencia ahead of Young, but knowing Fergie it's most likely gonna be Young.

Rio is injured. rumoured to be out for a month.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cristalz: And the lead is gone.

Rafael-Rio-Vidic-Evra

Rooney
.........RVP

Fletcher starting? C'mon Cristalz, is he even fit enough for the bench yet?
Fletcher definitely cant start tomorrow night . . .long shot off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cristalz: Glad you think you know me that well, slowpoke grin
Perhaps you should count the number of words (or epistles) you type on dem boards before making that particular accusation. wink Suits you way better.

miss pinocchio should wear a dental dam and stop the flow of debris coming outta mouth - before she infects us. diarrhoea of the mouth can be epidermic!

RuuDie:
Besides a guarantee for more goals; for me there's a big added bonus - I am happy, in fact over the moon, that I will be spared at last, the excruciating agony of having to watch a certain black chap wearing the UTD #19 shirt for the better part of the season. . . mercifully grin grin grin

welbeck took your girlfriend?
this lad is only 21 - he must walk before he starts running.... i don't really think welbeck is that poor upfront - he misses chances but who doesn't? ever heard of suarez?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
@Mr TA
Rio injured? Aw, didn't know. sad

@Chamo
Fergie hasn't said he isn't fit enough to start, has he?
Dude's training...I'm hoping for a miracle here; don't burst my bubble just yet grin

coogar:

miss pinocchio should wear a dental dam and stop the flow of debris coming outta mouth - before she infects us. diarrhoea of the mouth can be epidermic!

Mr slowpoke should try see behind his huge, dumb ego and quit being a dishonest sexist egghead.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
Okay guys, drop your predictions for the starting lineup then.
I dropped what I woulda liked to see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cristalz:
Mr slowpoke should try see behind his huge, dumb ego and quit being a dishonest sexist egghead.

dishonest? you know me so much that i am dishonest? too much oestrogen is rattling your nervous system! get help cos you remind me of the woman with the issue of blood in the bible!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
alexander buttner to United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
afrodoc: alexander buttner to United?

who is buttner?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
I think its close . . . gathering pace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

who is buttner?

leftback from Vittesse,claiming his on his way to manchester for medical tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
wingback from vitesse apparently.i tink he is a left wingback.au revoir to baines maybe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
DDG
Rafael Carrick Vidic Evra
Scholes, Anderson Kagawa
Valencia Rooney Nani

RVP will come off the bench imo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mr_TA:

leftback from Vittesse,claiming his on his way to manchester for medical tomorrow.

smells like ritchie de laet's signing to me.
however, this sort of signing excites me. he could turn to be an evra or a bebe!
good news is we have a cover for mr. evra!

Mr_TA: DDG
Scholes, Anderson Kagawa
Valencia Rooney Nani

----------de gea------------
valencia--evans--vidic--evra
----cleverley---carrick-----
nani----kagawa-----young
----------rooney------------
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
Im not sure what Evans' condition is but I could have sworn i heard he and Jones picked up injuries in pre-season.
I wont be surprised if Cleverly doesnt start due to his participation in the Olympics but I guess he should be match sharp. so..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
the guy seems to be technically sound and good going forward cos it seems he plays both leftback and left midfield.however all the videos i have seen show him in the attacking half of the field,no evidence of his defending ability yet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mr_TA: Im not sure what Evans' condition is but I could have sworn i heard he and Jones picked up injuries in pre-season.
I wont be surprised if Cleverly doesnt start due to his participation in the Olympics but I guess he should be match sharp. so..

evans is ready - trained(hard) with the first team on friday and yesterday! i really hope rafael starts ahead of valencia in the right back position. baines has hurt us plenty of times in that position and he would maul valencia.

the attacking options - i can't call it - too many options. i just hope we leave scholes and giggs out of it tomorrow. those vets should only play @ old trafford where the crowd can carry them along. let's do everton and keep up the pace with city and chelsea!

afrodoc: the guy seems to be technically sound and good going forward cos it seems he plays both leftback and left midfield.however all the videos i have seen show him in the attacking half of the field,no evidence of his defending ability yet

football manager says he is ambidextrous - he can play as rb/lb but he's shyte at jumping.
he score goals too so he must be good with free kicks.....welcome buttner the buttmuncher!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
DDG
rafael evans vidic evra

carrick anderson

valencia cleverly nani

rooney
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

dishonest? you know me so much that i am dishonest? too much oestrogen is rattling your nervous system! get help cos you remind me of the woman with the issue of blood in the bible!

Hahaha...only the really dull ones on this forum think otherwise, mister.
Wake up 'n smell the coffee. tongue
You remind me of the dude inhabited by Legion...pre-swine transfer, that is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Effiko(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
so no Baines ?? angry sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mr_TA: DDG
Scholes, Anderson Kagawa
Valencia Rooney Nani

Looks good, but I would prefer we go 4-4-2.
Plus, I really don't wanna see Carrick tomorrow grin

coogar:

----------de gea------------
valencia--evans--vidic--evra
----cleverley---carrick-----
nani----kagawa-----young
----------rooney------------

Dolt, don't you know Valencia keeps bounding forward, forgetting his defensive duties when he plays in that position?
Not that he doesn't do a good job but that risk is always clear 'n present and we don't need him getting caught out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cristalz:
Dolt, don't you know Valencia keeps bounding forward, forgetting his defensive duties when he plays in that position?
Not that he doesn't do a good job but that risk is always clear 'n present and we don't need him getting caught out.

if only your excessive oestrogen can allow you to pay attention to details, then you would know fergie played valencia in that position throughout preseason. smalling is out, rafael is burnt out, jones is out, fabio is on loan.....so task your brain for a second and tell me who is more likely to play in that role tomorrow?

Cristalz:

Hahaha...only the really dull ones on this forum think otherwise, mister.
Wake up 'n smell the coffee. tongue
You remind me of the dude inhabited by Legion...pre-swine transfer, that is.

what i love about pinnochios is the fact that your nose grows longer each time you tell a lie! you have had your 1 hour of fame now with our chitchats, it's time for you to scram...
have yourself a turbulent evening... ....... ...........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cristalz:

Looks good, but I would prefer we go 4-4-2.
Plus, I really don't wanna see Carrick tomorrow grin

Sorry but Carrick is a must in our first 11.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

if only your excessive oestrogen can allow you to pay attention to details, then you would know fergie played valencia in that position throughout preseason. smalling is out, rafael is burnt out, jones is out, fabio is on loan.....so task your brain for a second and tell me who is more likely to play in that role tomorrow?

what i love about pinnochios is the fact that your nose grows longer each time you tell a lie! you have had your 1 hour of fame now with our chitchats, it's time for you to scram...
have yourself a turbulent evening... ....... ...........

Truth hurts, deal with it.
Your IQ seems to have gone single digit...is pre-season same as the actual EPL season?
The perspective is a lot different when therez an actual trophy at stake, dumbo.
And who said Rafael is burnt out? Was it you that burnt him out?? You've started with your delusional statements again.
If Oscar could play today, why not Rafael?

And, I think it's over an hour you've spent tryna impress me on dem threads. I'll be generous and rate you 0.5/100.
If that's your way of excusing yourself, well, may all you meet find ways to make and keep you miserable. Wish you sweet Legion-infested dreams.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mr_TA:

Sorry but Carrick is a must in our first 11.

Based on Fergie's love for the dude, true.
Based on Carrick's performances, I disagree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cristalz:
Truth hurts, deal with it.
Your IQ seems to have gone single digit...is pre-season same as the actual EPL season?
The perspective is a lot different when therez an actual trophy at stake, dumbo.
And who said Rafael is burnt out? Was it you that burnt him out?? You've started with your delusional statements again.
If Oscar could play today, why not Rafael?

of course, oscar started for chelsea today.... grin cheesy grin
too much oestrogen has messed up your brain cells!

And, I think it's over an hour you've spent tryna impress me on dem threads. I'll be generous and rate you 0.5/100.
If that's your way of excusing yourself, well, may all you meet find ways to make and keep you miserable. Wish you sweet Legion-infested dreams.

i have excused myself - go play somewhere too and stop stalking!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
The point is, Rafael is not "burnt out", according to you. He is fit and ready and can play for 90 minutes.
You really should kick the habit of making ill-thought statements whenever it suits you.

I have as much right to be on this thread as any Utd fan...if you don't like it beg you-know-who to make you a mod. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.