Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8719218 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2012
Cristalz: @Coogar
Well, hello there, raving lunatic. Read your drivel and instantly lost my breakfast. Ew!

everybody i know would lose their appetite with the kinda breakfast you have....
so don't blame me, blame the quality of your food.

If you're looking for some humpin' go to your usual dog pound 'n quit propositioning me on a public internet forum. The height of desperation.
I'm sure some rabid canine would take pity on you.

this is a bit rich coming from a zany acting maniac who's comfortable talking about my balls on a public forum. epitome of a firewood background!

I see that even after claiming you don't interact with "my type" you still find my posts irresistible. grin

if i find em resistible, the tone would be different but my middle finger is waving at you, so you can go phuck yourself - nicely!

I repeat, your brains and your balls switch places regularly. Already told you what to do if your basket-like mind goes into hump-starved mode.
Idiotic narcissist.

yet again, the woman with the issue of blood loves my balls! ewwww,
some mothers do have them - cristalz is suffering from down syndrome!

1025:
i am just happy that folks here are beginning to observe what i observed months ago. these two things(coogar and starboard) need at least six months holidays with yaba mental rehab. they lack respect for both men and women. they don't talk much of football. i am ever willing and ready to help in any way i can to bring the two back to human levels. so if anyone is making any plans towards that, i will make myself available any day and any time.

why is this paramecium still existing? i thought debosky said it would be exterminated once the season kicks off. i guess in your household, manners weren't taught and you then carry on to display the same agbero attitude of putting your broken nose where you weren't invited - you are a tool! go and study "brighter grammar" first before you can even qualify to comment on this thread. contrary to what you think, i don't engage in a diatribe with sub-literate tools with buck tooth!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2012
@coogar,
Give it a rest.it's not worth it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2012
StarBoard: @coogar,
Give it a rest.it's not worth it.

i rest when i start fights - i don't rest when the fight is brought to my door step
check the genesis of the brawl - she called me out and trust me, you will never see me walk away from a call out. she wants it, i will give it out in good measure - pressed down and violently shaken together!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2012
1025:

i am just happy that folks here are beginning to observe what i observed months ago. these two things(coogar and starboard) need at least six months holidays with yaba mental rehab. they lack respect for both men and women. they don't talk much of football. i am ever willing and ready to help in any way i can to bring the two back to human levels. so if anyone is making any plans towards that, i will make myself available any day and any time.

Sadly sweetie, some conditions are incurable. Just like cancer and AIDS.
The world gets stuck with managing 'em while hoping they'll one day get wiped off the face of the earth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2012
coogar:
why is this paramecium still existing? i thought debosky said it would be exterminated once the season kicks off.

Apparently the 'final solution' that was administered is a slow release poison that will gradually take effect. If no improvement is observed in the next two weeks, the dosage will be increased. grin

StarBoard: @Cristalz,
No one will win a war of words with coogar.

Wrong - I have annihilated the scavenging offspring of Sharon countless times. . . .so much so that I now simply look upon his gaunt frame with pity. There are fewer and fewer scraps to feed on here, unless he wants a taste of psychotic 1025. grin

@ Crizzle for shizzle. . . .long time no see dahling, we've missed you in these parts. Jousting with the remaining scumtwats hasn't been as much fun as it was, especially with Hemp boy's intermittent postings whenever he partially recovers from his hemp induced comas. grin

On the Rafael issue, the fatigued notion is plausible - Rafael is one of the few defenders I can recall that get regularly subbed due to him tiring out quickly. Maybe it's a stamina thing, or maybe he just gets subbed before he starts making mistakes, but I won't be surprised if he is fatigued, considering he didn't play 90 minutes as frequently as other defenders did last season, even when he was fit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2012
debosky:
Wrong - I have annihilated the scavenging offspring of Sharon countless times. . . .so much so that I now simply look upon his gaunt frame with pity. There are fewer and fewer scraps to feed on here, unless he wants a taste of psychotic 1025. grin

@ Crizzle for shizzle. . . .long time no see dahling, we've missed you in these parts. Jousting with the remaining scumtwats hasn't been as much fun as it was, especially with Hemp boy's intermittent postings whenever he partially recovers from his hemp induced comas. grin
This isn't a dic/k measuring contest.
We're not here to compete.
Let's try keeping the discussion civil (even though it's hard to achieve such with certain folks-the cerebrally-challenged 1025 easily comes to mind).It's hard to play peace-maker, but someone has to do it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2012
debosky:
Apparently the 'final solution' that was administered is a slow release poison that will gradually take effect. If no improvement is observed in the next two weeks, the dosage will be increased. grin

slow poison? why not buy a 12-guage shotgun and exterminate the ish once and for all? it would be a travesty if i have to bear the nuisance for the next 9 months.

for feck's sake - who is sharon?
this is about the 6745th time people would link me to him/her. annihilated me countless times?
debosky, have you been daydreaming?

chamotex:
Fellaini is doubtful . . . hopefully he doesn't make it.
He has terrorised us in the last couple of games but Vida is back now

fletcher played another 90 mins with the under-21 squad against stoke on saturday!!
are you still in doubt fletcher is few weeks away from the senior team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2012
debosky:

On the Rafael issue, the fatigued notion is plausible - Rafael is one of the few defenders I can recall that get regularly subbed due to him tiring out quickly. Maybe it's a stamina thing, or maybe he just gets subbed before he starts making mistakes, but I won't be surprised if he is fatigued, considering he didn't play 90 minutes as frequently as other defenders did last season, even when he was fit.

Deballzky sweerie....missed you too.
Come on, leave Emp alone. You know he is my personal favorite. grin

About Rafael, guess we just have to wait and see. Personally I think he improved somewhat during the just concluded olympics.
Just hate to see Valencia wasting his attack potential at the back, as well as getting caught away from RB duty 'cos he decides to utilize that potential.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2012
StarBoard:
This isn't a dic/k measuring contest.
We're not here to compete.
Let's try keeping the discussion civil (even though it's hard to achieve such with certain folks-the cerebrally-challenged 1025 easily comes to mind).It's hard to play peace-maker, but someone has to do it.

Are you a Muslim Starboard? If so then I'd say it was the spirit of Ramadan that has led to this calming down, but if not I'd like to know the secret of your new found equanimity. grin

Unfortunately banter often strays into a pissing contest, the key is keeping that within non-offensive boundaries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
debosky, i dedicate this video to you...eid mubarak smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVzsSNDWRig
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
^^ I don't have time for watching ex-players' goal reels.

I'm currently studying Giroud's 21 goals last season to figure out which type he'll score against Stoke at the weekend. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
debosky: ^^ I don't have time for watching ex-players' goal reels.

I'm currently studying Giroud's 21 goals last season to figure out which type he'll score against Stoke at the weekend. grin

giroud? he's shyte!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
coogar:

giroud? he's shyte!
I concur.
Is he not supposed to be a "secret weapon" according to Monsieur debosky?
debosky: ^^ I don't have time for watching ex-players' goal reels.

What about the .gif you posted on the Arsenal page?Seems you're looking for a reason to hype your Giroud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ferdinand is out for 3 weeks??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
debosky:

Are you a Muslim Starboard? If so then I'd say it was the spirit of Ramadan that has led to this calming down, but if not I'd like to know the secret of your new found equanimity. grin

Unfortunately banter often strays into a pissing contest, the key is keeping that within non-offensive boundaries.
Aggro isn't always the way to go.
Besides one isn't getting younger.Bile levels have depleted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
ah! the better team will win today. i will watch the match because howard webb is not involved.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
mbulela: Ferdinand is out for 3 weeks??

Lalaboi will be happy about this. grin

StarBoard:
I concur.
Is he not supposed to be a "secret weapon" according to Monsieur debosky?

Where did I use the phrase 'secret weapon'? What is 'secret' about Giroud? That he is dating Mukina2? grin

What about the .gif you posted on the Arsenal page?Seems you're looking for a reason to hype your Giroud.

Not really - Giroud is an Arsenal player, Robin is not. It would be illogical for me to be interested in watching videos about an ex-player (who only won the FA cup) and not a current player who won the French League last season. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
yet another defensive injury crises at the start of the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cristalz:

Sadly sweetie, some conditions are incurable. Just like cancer and AIDS.
The world gets stuck with managing 'em while hoping they'll one day get wiped off the face of the earth.

my luv, i never tot of eradicating their madness but i have been thinking if only we can create a forum for things like that so that in their own ways, they can enjoy without distracting us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
debosky:
Where did I use the phrase 'secret weapon'? What is 'secret' about Giroud? That he is dating Mukina2? grin
D
https://www.nairaland.com/810639/arsenal-fan-thread-rising-ashes/106
I'm pretty sure you said that. . .or was tat Carzola?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Criz,
Beware of Internet sociopaths like 1025.
They sound loving and sweet but are totally demented and psychotic.
This one he's labeling you his "dear",. . . My hand no dey o. . . I warned you .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
debosky:
That he is dating Mukina2? grin
muki is incapable of loving any other person aside from dayokanu.
debosky:
Not really - Giroud is an Arsenal player, Robin is not. It would be illogical for me to be interested in watching videos about an ex-player (who only won the FA cup) and not a current player who won the French League last season. grin
I get it but my gripe with you over this van Persie issue is the way you seem to be trying to discredit the fella.
Make no mistake, Giroud is no RVP. That I can accept. But you have to respect his wishes to leave and wish him well.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm yet to see the striker coming directly from France who's made an instant impact save for Anelka and Cantona.Look no further than Chamakh.Giroud is nowhere near their quality in m opinion.
He won the league in France, but it's a different kettle of beans in England.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
StarBoard:
https://www.nairaland.com/810639/arsenal-fan-thread-rising-ashes/106
I'm pretty sure you said that. . .or was tat Carzola?

Ah I see - that was actually a 'copy paste' job from twitter.

StarBoard:
I get it but my gripe with you over this van Persie issue is the way you seem to be trying to discredit the fella.
Make no mistake, Giroud is no RVP. That I can accept. But you have to respect his wishes to leave and wish him well.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm yet to see the striker coming directly from France who's made an instant impact save for Anelka and Cantona.Look no further than Chamakh.Giroud is nowhere near their quality in m opinion. He won the league in France, but it's a different kettle of beans in England.

Giroud is no RVP, but then again RVP wasn't what he is now when he joined Arsenal either. We don't really 'need' another RVP (over reliance on one player for goals). What I hope we'll get is similar to the post-Henry effect - the loss of the 'superstar' leading to a better team performance. If Giroud scores 10 goals this season I'll be satisfied with his contribution as a start.

I wish RVP well, but I do not subscribe to revisionist thinking which gives him credit for all he did at Arsenal but absolves him of his failings while at Arsenal just because he's now a scumtwat. To see the same folk lampooning him a few weeks ago now calling him the best thing since condensed milk is quite amusing. All I seek is balance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
debosky:

Ah I see - that was actually a 'copy paste' job from twitter.

Giroud is no RVP, but then again RVP wasn't what he is now when he joined Arsenal either. We don't really 'need' another RVP (over reliance on one player for goals). What I hope we'll get is similar to the post-Henry effect - the loss of the 'superstar' leading to a better team performance. If Giroud scores 10 goals this season I'll be satisfied with his contribution as a start.
I wish RVP well, but I do not subscribe to revisionist thinking which gives him credit for all he did at Arsenal but absolves him of his failings while at Arsenal just because he's now a scumtwat. To see the same folk lampooning him a few weeks ago now calling him the best thing since condensed milk is quite amusing. All I seek is balance.
Fair enough, but it's not right to throw away the baby with the bath water.RvP definitely hurt you the way he left but at the end of the day you can't for e him to be where he doesn't want to stay at.
Players these days are prima-donnas and as it is I am yet to see one who hasn't thrown a fit or stirred up controversy at a club at some point or the other but you have to weigh the pros against the cons.Fact is RvP helped an immense deal in securing Champions League football for you lot.While this may not be much for you, you have to consider the terrible start last season and. Ring the third place finish into that context.That far outweighs whatever short-comings he might have had.I read you blaming him for missing the penalty at OT at1-nil; it's rather unfair to do that:Arsenal were just unfortunate to play a United side that were unnecessarily rampant that day given the patched-up side arsenal showed up with and were destined to lose that game no matter what, even If he has scored that penalty kick in my opinion; and furthermore, several high-calibre players have fluffed spot kicks at occasions where the stakes were higher (Leo Messi vs Chelsea).
My point is; RvP stepped up big-time when others didn't.Regardless of our feelInge for him, he's above average at least and is an asset o have on any side he chooses to play for.Its no use singling his errors/mistakes when his positives far outweighed whatever negatives we think he might have exhibited.I don't think revisionism has any part to play.

By the way, it sounds odd to hear you wish a player moving to Inited well.Did you honestly mean that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
^^ I understand RVP's motivations - who doesn't want more money and who doesn't want a better chance of winning trophies? But you can do that without being a complete bell end.

What I will not forget is his denigrating Arsenal FC just to get his move - bigger and more important players have left without having to do that. Song just did without doing that. That's why Arsenal fans will give him hell whenever he plays against us - that comes with the territory.

As for RVP's contributions, Arsenal wasn't planning to make him the best paid player in the club's history plus a £5m sign on bonus out of charity. He has been and would have been even better recognised for his contributions.

I don't think the contributions outweigh anything - Cesc came on and scored a penalty with a broken leg, he didn't kick up a fuss and respected Arsenal enough not to go to a club Arsenal fans hate as much as the scumtwats. He didn't release haughty statements full of bs either.

RVP stepped up last season - no doubt about it. But he didn't step up by himself, the team helped him do that. We've seen others like Ade think they were 30 goals a season strikers and go to arguably 'better' clubs and struggle to deliver the same performances.

I do wish him well - a better armed Utd will more points off rivals. If I assume that we'll lose home and away to Utd like we did last season, his departure won't make a difference in that sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
debosky: ^^ I understand RVP's motivations - who doesn't want more money and who doesn't want a better chance of winning trophies? But you can do that without being a complete bell end.

What I will not forget is his denigrating Arsenal FC just to get his move - bigger and more important players have left without having to do that. Song just did without doing that. That's why Arsenal fans will give him hell whenever he plays against us - that comes with the territory.

As for RVP's contributions, Arsenal wasn't planning to make him the best paid player in the club's history plus a £5m sign on bonus out of charity. He has been and would have been even better recognised for his contributions.

I don't think the contributions outweigh anything - Cesc came on and scored a penalty with a broken leg, he didn't kick up a fuss and respected Arsenal enough not to go to a club Arsenal fans hate as much as the scumtwats. He didn't release haughty statements full of bs either.

RVP stepped up last season - no doubt about it. But he didn't step up by himself, the team helped him do that. We've seen others like Ade think they were 30 goals a season strikers and go to arguably 'better' clubs and struggle to deliver the same performances.

I do wish him well - a better armed Utd will more points off rivals. If I assume that we'll lose home and away to Utd like we did last season, his departure won't make a difference in that sense.

uncle, arsenal official website for ur information is; www.arsenal.com. till this morning, it is on the website that RVP was professional till the end according to this official website then i ask, who are u representing? you feed ur starved listeners with lies from the pit of hell. where do u get your information from? if you have personal issues with RVP, find a way and resolve that. he has given 7 or 8 years of his life to arsenal and players of his class are winning things and living with heavy bank accounts. arsenal is not a poor club so let them move on like they have done. with their wealth, they can afford a messi and ronaldo so what is thebig deal about rvp leaving. the club have made their targeted cash from a player bought for 2 million or do u think arsenal has other plans for rvp?
abeg, stop coming to public places with fake information.
what can arsenal fans to him apart from their normal booing? players are no longer moved by that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
StarBoard: Criz,
Beware of Internet sociopaths like 1025.
They sound loving and sweet but are totally demented and psychotic.
This one he's labeling you his "dear",. . . My hand no dey o. . . I warned you .

LOL. I may have inadvertently invited the endearment term.
Warning duly noted, but hez not that bad, is he? grin

@Debo
From RVP's perspective....the club did waste a few good years of his career.
Arsene claimed "Arsenal are a selling club" instead of building and keeping a team; imagine the dude's frustration.

Not excusing the dude's diss, just saying the club also hurt him in a way.
As for moving to a rival club, hey, he can't help it if his heart desire has always been to feel the United badge against his chest. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
RvP Starts alongside Rooney. Carrick in central defence?

Or maybe not...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
@ Crizzle

Which years? The ones he spent being injured for half a season? cheesy

The club didn't hurt him - the club is operating under constraints partly informed by the new stadium and all it entails. When players get too 'big' and want to dictate policy, it's time to GTFO, just like an employee telling his/her boss how to run the company.

As 'early' as Feb 2011 he was professing undying love and the desire to win with Arsenal and no one else. He was as culpable in Arsenal not winning that season as anyone else, so he hurt himself. grin

As for his heart desire, I have instructed Monsieur Heitinga and co to show him what his 'heart desire' brings from the opposition. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr_TA: RvP Starts alongside Rooney. Carrick in central defence?

Or maybe not...

------------de gea-----------
valencia - carrick - vidic - evra
------scholes-----cleverley-----
---nani -- rooney -- kagawa---
-----------welbeck------------
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
scholes in the middle?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
RVP on bench: De Gea; Valencia Carrick Vidic Evra; Nani Cleverley Scholes Kagawa; Welbeck Rooney

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.