Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8719550 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr_TA: RVP on bench: De Gea; Valencia Carrick Vidic Evra; Nani Cleverley Scholes Kagawa; Welbeck Rooney

we have the strongest bench in europe! berbatov, young, rafael, anderson, van persie, etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
You guys ought to win this match! A narrow margin but a win nonetheless. Everton are traditionally slow starters but then again you never know what the Toffees decide to bring to the table
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
fellaini and jelavic?? angry
i doubt we would leave goodison park with a clean sheet today.
this is expecting anderson, van persie and young to come in later when the going gets sticky! fellaini would maul carrick aerially! this is a tough match without rio, smalling, evans and jones!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
how do we always get injury crisis in defence? embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr_TA: how do we always get injury crisis in defence? embarassed

our medical team is officially the worst in europe - hargreaves called it rightly when he said so. which other club in europe has 4 centre backs injured at the same time? we don't even know how match-ready vidic is after his long lay-off so we have no cover at the back at all!

stats from physioroom.com say united lost 1681 days to injury last season - more than any other club - while city lost fewest, with 186. the margin is so huge one would think our medical staff were trained in oshodi! it's a disgrace that we have now turned into arsenal of 2003-2008 with the sicknotes in the squad!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
coogar:

our medical team is officially the worst in europe - hargreaves called it rightly when he said so. which other club in europe has 4 centre backs injured at the same time? we don't even know how match-ready vidic is after his long lay-off so we have no cover at the back at all!

stats from physioroom.com say united lost 1681 days to injury last season - more than any other club - while city lost fewest, with 186. the margin is so huge one would think our medical staff were trained in oshodi! it's a disgrace that we have now turned into arsenal of 2003-2008 with the sicknotes in the squad!

I fear what they will do to RvP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr_TA:

I fear what they will do to RvP.

van persie's clean bill of health in the last 18 months gives me hope.........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
fellaini causing problems.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
montelik: fellaini causing problems.

very physical - what's the point playing scholes here when everton would lump it to bypass the midfielders....very ugly match to watch. rooney is back to his shyte self. welbeck has done nothing on the left channel....nani has been wasteful...

only de gea, kagawa and cleverley can walk with their heads high, the others have been choppy. fellaini has won every header against us. it's so baffling....but without de gea, we should be 4 goals down!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
Tough first half. We cant get to grips with Fellaini. he's winning every single ball and bullying Carrick.

Good things so far, DDG is sharp and looking good. Kagawa looking promising in the final third but isnt in the match enough. But I really like what I see of him so far. Rooney doesnt look sharp, Welbeck hardly in the match. I definitely see Scholes or Nani getting a 2nd yellow. Which will be a huge problem for us. Rooney and Welbeck off for RvP and young for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr_TA: Tough first half. We cant get to grips with Fellaini. he's winning every single ball and bullying Carrick.

Good things so far, DDG is sharp and looking good. Kagawa looking promising in the final third but isnt in the match enough. But I really like what I see of him so far. Rooney doesnt look sharp, Welbeck hardly in the match. I definitely see Scholes or Nani getting a 2nd yellow. Which will be a huge problem for us. Rooney and Welbeck off for RvP and young for me.

welbeck and scholes off for me---anderson and young to come in....
in the last 20, remove kagawa for the van man!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Okay, pretty annoying display from United.
This formation has got the MF too clogged up and the boys keep getting in the way of each other's legs.

The left wing is wasting away. Nani should be there wreaking havoc, not swaying from MF to the right like a yoyo.
Rooney is playing too deep 'cos the MF just ain't working.

De Gea has been simply brilliant.

The back 4 are asleep.
Vidic is rusty, Carrick is half blind, dunno what da heck Valencia is doing. Lemme leave Evra for now.

Second half had better be better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ritchboy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fellaini the Belgian Bergkamp grin grin

He always saves his best for United!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fellaini scores and they totally deserve it.
Perhaps Fergie will wake up now. *hiss*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
why is it carrick marking fellaini not vida. he just totally owned poor carrick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
I dey laugh oh cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Blimey - Fellaini annihilating the entire United backline. grin

Beating United's defenders to every ball that they're now even afraid to come near him. Vidic was trying to mark Osman instead of Fellaini. grin

Cleverley = useless. He has no business being on the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
debosky: Blimey - Fellaini annihilating the entire United backline. grin

Beating United's defenders to every ball that they're now even afraid to come near him. Vidic was trying to mark Osman instead of Fellaini. grin

Cleverley = useless. He has no business being on the pitch.
I didn't even know he was on the pitch for a long while!
Dunno what hez still doing in there.
Young should come on for him and go man a wing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
changes scholes for ando and welbeck for young
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
I don't understand when this unnecessary passing started.
Having an ex-Arsenal guy doesn't make us Arsenal. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dare2think: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
coogar:
this is expecting anderson, van persie and young to come in later when the going gets sticky! fellaini would maul carrick aerially! this is a tough match without rio, smalling, evans and jones!

Spot on!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
Didn't I say Cleverley was useless? Empty post he can't score!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
OMG, I cannot believe how that did not result in a goal.

RVP on, Welbeck off. Good.
Next should be Cleverly for Young.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
Whoz gonna go off for Ando? Scholes perhaps.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
everton making a big mistake trying to play/defend for the final whistle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Young on, Nani off. There ends my dream.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
montelik: everton making a big mistake trying to play/defend for the final whistle.
But it does seem to be working. Their defense is pretty solid; United can't seem to unlock it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Finally the travesty called Cleverley taken off. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
One bad game doesn't make him a travesty. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Coleman annihilates Vidic. This is pitiful grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Good people of Manc land....it's time to brace yourselves for a first day defeat.

And may I add that this had nothing to do with RVP...game had already gone south way before he came on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Allow me to test my microphone for the first time this season. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badR62A_3kA

Band boys where art thou? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.