Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8801426 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8546) (8547) (8548) (8549) (8550) (8551) (8552) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
afrodoc2:

I don't have confidence in Pochettino. That is before considering Poch's choking qualities.

It is not about just getting anyone better than Ole.

A child crawling has to walk before running or flying

You have to progress beyond Ole first before thinking of getting to Klopp or Guardiola

Pochetinno might not be Klopp or Pep at this point but he is closer to them than OGS is

This guy made Spurs a title challenger

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

You have to progress beyond Ole first before thinking of getting to Klopp or Guardiola

Pochetinno might not be Klopp or Pep at this point but he is closer to them than OGS is

In that same period Ranieri won the title with Leicester. Conte won the title with Chelshit.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
afrodoc2:
[/b]

In that same period Ranieri won the title with Leicester. Conte won the title with Chelshit.

In those period Mourinho Wenger Klopp Pep were in the league coaching teams with deeper pockets

Pre Poch how many times did Spurs make top 4 and how many times did they make it with Poch

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

In those period Mourinho Wenger Klopp Pep were in the league coaching teams with deeper pockets

Pre Poch how many times did Spurs make top 4 and how many times did they make it with Poch

I don't trust Poch. He choked away a title. He has never won anything. I don't like the style of football his Spurs team played.

He choked away a title to Ranieri. His teams were Kane-dependent. I don't like his style of football.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
CapitalCee:
I committed an unbelievable blunder. I replaced Harry Kane with Martial. Kane has 5 assists today. 5 . I MEAN FIVE ASSISTS. I even did away with Ings. You see Ole and Martial. It shall never be well with them

Ah.

Now I understand your pain. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2020

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
TeslaFC:
These clown should go and sit down jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
afrodoc2:

Ole's Molde team in the Norwegian league is inconsequential at this time. I know of coaches whose teams play good football at Agege stadium. Does not mean we should appoint them.
Did you watch his Cardiff team in the EPL?

He has had 2 years at United and the team is playing crap football. This quality of football is unacceptable after 2 years.

The only caveat is that the next managerial appointment has to be a shrewd one, or else we would be wasting another 2 years. It is the rash appointment of managers that has led us to this point.

In my opinion the major question is not "should we sack Ole", rather it is "who replaces Ole" .

Pochettino is only obvious and available choice i can think of right now...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by brainiacadeboi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
afrodoc2:

I don't trust Poch. He choked away a title. He has never won anything. I don't like the style of football his Spurs team played.

He choked away a title to Ranieri. His teams were Kane-dependent. I don't like his style of football.
Same here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
SIRcumalot:

We Don sack reach four coach in how many seasons ?
And na the same man wey hire this last four go still decide who to hire !?

Yup. 100% agreed. We wont be a world class team with Woodward in charge of affairs. We can be a slightly better team with a better coach in charge though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

While I agree with this and I accept Poch is far better than Ole. I do not believe Poch will make us a title challenging team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
So we've finally gotten more #OleOut members grin grin Wetin Westlife no go see for Empty Street grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
SIRcumalot:

We Don sack reach four coach in how many seasons ?
And na the same man wey hire this last four go still decide who to hire !?
We sack Moyes and appoint Van Gaal, we won FA Cup. We sack Van Gaal and appoint Mourinho, we won Carling Cup and Europa League. So sacking isn't always a bad thing, we just need to look for a Manager that has proper pattern of play and a strong desire to be successful on the pitch. We need to do away with Mr Siddon look OGS asap....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
TrebleChamp:
We sack Moyes and appoint Van Gaal, we won FA Cup. We sack Van Gaal and appoint Mourinho, we won Carling Cup and Europa League. So sacking isn't always a bad thing, we just need to look for a Manager that has proper pattern of play and a strong desire to be successful on the pitch. We need to do away with Mr Siddon look OGS asap....

I have a pack of cold origin for you. Philosophy and DNA wont cut it. We should move on!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
MRTA7:

While I agree with this and I accept Poch is far better than Ole. I do not believe Poch will make us a title challenging team

If he was able to make Spurs a challenger why do you think he will do same with Man utd who have more money

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
chidexxy007:

bro go buy keeper wey go dey give u better points jhor
I will go and scout cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingAlabi:

If ole plays drab football and you see results will you be okay?

Drab football is not sustainable.

Even Mourinho sef for Chelsea had a style.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
afrodoc2:

You missed it here as well. Flick had been an assistant manager for 23 years before he started managing Bayern. Giggs was less than a year into management.

Try again.
My point wasn't how many years but that an assistant manager can become the manager

You get doc?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
eph12:

These are the ones you're calling inexperienced? LMAO

What has nagelsmann and ten Haag won

Then I will also list ole's trophies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
odizeey:

Drab football is not sustainable.

Even Mourinho sef for Chelsea had a style.
You never answer me

If E bring trophies you go dey ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
CapitalCee:

If you are talking about flick. He was assistant to Joachim low for many years even during the 2014 world cup. So stop it there
You no dey here when argument start

Swerve please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingAlabi:

What has nagelsmann and ten Haag won

Then I will also list ole's trophies

Trophies === experience?

You no sabi ball

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

If he was able to make Spurs a challenger why do you think he will do same with Man utd who have more money

We have seen that more money alone isnt enough. Even he spent more more for spurs and then got sacked. There are deept rooted issues at the club. Yes hebcan improve the team because he's obviously a better coach but title is were I draw the line for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
chidexxy007:

funny guy grin grin

Where did i dispute that?

My own was when someone said the he should replace Rashford, like the same headless chicken?
Who said he should replace Rashford?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
CapitalCee:

I have Martial, but I am replacing him, he is an expensive flop. My Muapay that I bought for peanuts has scored 2 already, on 10 points already when match never finish. I captained Auba, he gave me 10 points. I still have Ndidi, and the Liverpool defence, TAA, VVD and Robertson. I will sell Martial this week. I am will still leave Bruno, he may assist or score a penalty.
I can't bet on martial. That one no dey reliable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
CapitalCee:

If you are talking about flick. He was assistant to Joachim low for many years even during the 2014 world cup. So stop it there
He is comparing men that has eaten strong meat from winning coaches to someone who only ate at the table of Moyes and washed Van Gaal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
I’ve been praying that a journalist would ask ole the question—“how would you describe your football?” grin

Can’t wait for that day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingAlabi:

My point wasn't how many years but that an assistant manager can become the manager

You get doc?

An assistant manager with 23yrs experience is different from one with 10 months experience. And remember that Giggs had not completed his coaching badges at that time. He wasn't a fully certified coach.

But what i don't get is this.

What point are you trying to prove with the fact that they didn't appoint him manager. The fact that they didn't appoint him manager does not prove anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
afrodoc2:

An assistant manager with 23yrs experience is different from one with 10 months experience. And remember that Giggs had not completed his coaching badges at that time. He wasn't a fully certified coach.

But what i don't get is this.

What point are you trying to prove with the fact that they didn't appoint him manager. The fact that they didn't appoint him manager does not prove anything.

You have time

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingAlabi:

You never answer me

If E bring trophies you go dey ok
Where has drab football brought "trophies"?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
MRTA7:

We have seen that more money alone isnt enough. Even he spent more more for spurs and then got sacked. There are deept rooted issues at the club. Yes hebcan improve the team because he's obviously a better coach but title is were I draw the line for him.

what are these deep rooted issues at Man Utd?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8546) (8547) (8548) (8549) (8550) (8551) (8552) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.