Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8801745 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8547) (8548) (8549) (8550) (8551) (8552) (8553) ... (14185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
#OleOUT

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
I'd like us to go for Julian Naggelsman if we have to relieve Ole of his role.

Naggelsman is phenomenal.

Although I'd like Naggelsman to up his CV a little (even winning the most obscure domestic trophy is a decent start)

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Why the quiet nau grin grin cheesy

Where are those deluded members of the Ole cabal

Person no fit air him views for this thread just because some deluded bunch think they know better

You guys should come and drop stats to entertain us ooh

Where is that Oasis bakery guyy ...come and grace this thread with your bold fonts angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
LostMyZeal:

Person no fit air him views for this thread just because some deluded bunch think they know better

Where is that Oasis bakery guyy ...come and grace this thread with your bold fonts angry

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Meanwhile..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingTom:
So we've finally gotten more #OleOut members grin grin Wetin Westlife no go see for Empty Street grin
Same people that dragged me when I used to emphasize on how Ole was a terrible choice.
There was a 20% probability Ole would turn out great but we were not in a position to take risks..The manager we chose had to be the right one. I don't know how most people didn't get this o.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
ChristoBam:

Same people that dragged me when I used to emphasize on how Ole was a terrible choice.
There was a 20% probability Ole would turn out great but we were not in a position to take risks..The manager we chose had to be the right one. I don't know how most people didn't get this o.
some were calling me a pessimist or am nt a loyal fan......ehn ,club v been supporting since early nineties.just looking at liciester n Everton u can c dey v sometin going on.We r always waiting for ole to get better.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
nani667:
#OleOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Erik Ten Haag or Julian Nagelsmann cheesy

One day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:47am On Sep 21, 2020
ChristoBam:

My brother, he will soon start winning matches and they'll come for you again, at most na another top four roforofo struggle get us again this season grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Lana1:
You came late. Food don finish.
But here. Have some kokane....
Upon all the “we have the money” few hours into party una food don finish.

I never chop u dey give me coke, kuku kill me now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2020
I am rooting for Naggelsman because his teams play high octane football...I am tired of watching us start a game like we're 3 goals up. Even when we are behind, there's no urgency in our until it's 10-15 mins to go.

I can bet that Klopp won't tolerate the lazy attitude of our players but no, Ole the clueless one will just sit there folding his legs like he knows what he is doing...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Watching Havertz, you just realize the space they give attackers in the Buli to operate. The dude is struggling to come to terms with the fact that nobody affords you that much space in the EPL...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2020
LostMyZeal:

Don't mind them bro. Every little thing , "..you are anti man u". ''..ole is trying.."."..he's going after youngsters unlike mourinho..".."..blame the board or blame the players.." yen yen yen

That's all bull shit!!! Ole is the dumbest piece of shit we have ever Had! At least mourinho had the balls to criticise his players whenever they are not doing well.

You see ole? That Scandinavian Ladan Bosso is gonna ruin this club. Nigga go lose, come dey shine teeth for post match conference spewing trash. Next game he go still start lindelof and those mumu for the team..

Let his crew keep on defending his and the shit squad he parades weekly. Una go wail for 600years Cox that mofo is just a pawn the glazers are happy to use..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:
[/b]

In that same period Ranieri won the title with Leicester. Conte won the title with Chelshit.

Is lloris better than de gea?

Who is better than pogba in that spurs midfield?

Aside kane, who plays better upfront than rashford in spurs?

Give Poch this same man Utd team and watch him work wonders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Just know that If Olé doesn't make Top 4

He's definitely going to be sacked

I won't mind that though because honestly this man will bottle the chances that'll be brought to us on a platter of gold.

Just look at how Liverpool started the match yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2020
If you watch Daniel James for the Welsh national team... You'll know that Ole doesn't know how to use the players he has

That's why I don't want Woodward to get Sancho

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2020
ChristoBam:

We are sorry sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2020
ChristoBam:

Lol, the way you Ole-outers show when there's one loss but hide when the going is good dey interesting. I gotta give it to Nani and Nitrogen for their consistency sha cheesy cheesy

But Ole is not leaving anytime sha, seeing as we're going to win our next matches ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Just know that If Olé doesn't make Top 4

He's definitely going to be sacked

I won't mind that though because honestly this man will bottle the chances that'll be brought to us on a platter of gold.

Just look at how Liverpool started the match yesterday
What of Chelsea?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

Is that why Poch couldn't win a spoon? "Trophies increase your ego"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

Don't mind them bro. Every little thing , "..you are anti man u". ''..ole is trying.."."..he's going after youngsters unlike mourinho..".."..blame the board or blame the players.." yen yen yen

That's all bull shit!!! Ole is the dumbest piece of shit we have ever Had! At least mourinho had the balls to criticise his players whenever they are not doing well.

You see ole? That Scandinavian Ladan Bosso is gonna ruin this club. Nigga go close, come dey shine teeth for post match conference spewing trash. Next game he go still start lindelof and those mumu for the team..

Let his crew keep on defending his and the shit squad he parades weekly. Una go wail for 600years Cox that mofo is just a pawn the glazers are happy to use..
If you support throwing your players under the bus then you're worse than Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2020
melodyogonna:

What of Chelsea?
They also pressed but still the same Chelsea we know under Frankie.... They'll play possession football but still loose
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2020
melodyogonna:

Lol, the way you Ole-outers show when there's one loss but hide when the going is good dey interesting. I gotta give it to Nani and Nitrogen for their consistency sha cheesy cheesy

But Ole is not leaving anytime sha, seeing as we're going to win our next matches ...
The guy is the first Ole out guy. Even when we were running he saw deficiencies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2020
melodyogonna:

If you support throwing your players under the bus then you're worse than Mourinho.

If you support keeping mute then you are worse than ole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

If you support keeping mute then you are worse than ole.
I support talking to your players privately like a normal human being.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

Why not get Ranieri?

At least he won the title Poch choked away, and Poch had better players.

You guys are not getting the point. Getting someone just because he is better than Ole is not the answer.

Getting someone who is good enough to get us playing well and winning titles is the key.

We sacked Moyes and appointed LVG who was better than him but it still ended in tears.

Just being better than the last manager is not the solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2020
melodyogonna:

Lol cuz I talked yesterday? I talk more here after we win. Just saw a post that interested me and I replied it.

Btwn you don't expect people that see the end result of everything to join una dey self-service after any unbeaten run.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:
If you watch Daniel James for the Welsh national team... You'll know that Ole doesn't know how to use the players he has

That's why I don't want Woodward to get Sancho

If Woodward does not get Sancho how does that help us?

Because you know your manager is not good you want to handicap him further by denying him good players. LOL

We need to get as many good young players as possible. If not for Ole but for the next manager.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2020
We never sign players wey we actually need to take solid small una dey champion to sign manager.

To what end please? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2020
odizeey:

The guy is the first Ole out guy. Even when we were running he saw deficiencies.
Yes I know him, I'm just saying he doesn't bring his arguments when the going gets good.
I don't really understand all the hullabaloo really, it's just one loss, everyone loses from time to time. Madrid just drew their first game, PSG lost their first match, Tottenham lost theirs too. Liverpool managed to scrap out a win on their first game, Chelsea lost yesterday. It's football, shouldn't be an excuse but Crystal palace just like Liverpool yesterday were fitter, they'd played 5 games already to our 1, coaches are not sacked for losing one match grin grin grin don't know where you guys got that idea from.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

If Woodward does not get Sancho how does that help us?

Because you know your manager is not good you want to handicap him further by denying him good players. LOL

We need to get as many good young players as possible. If not for Ole but for the next manager.

How folks fail to see this baffles me.

Sign the damn players , as a team we need em; you can boot Ole out afterwards I don't care.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8547) (8548) (8549) (8550) (8551) (8552) (8553) ... (14185) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Mrviktor(m), kizolo(m), AdisaOwala, MRTA7 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.