Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8802491 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8548) (8549) (8550) (8551) (8552) (8553) (8554) ... (14185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

If Woodward does not get Sancho how does that help us?

Because you know your manager is not good you want to handicap him further by denying him good players. LOL

We need to get as many good young players as possible. If not for Ole but for the next manager.
What if the next manager doesn't agree to work with the current set of players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Good enough, all the positions we been begging for improvement were pivotal to our loss. cheesy cheesy

Lemme go and check youth team fixtures, just in case cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

What if the next manager doesn't agree to work with the current set of players

Which ones? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2020
#mufc do not view a centre-back as a priority. United have been offered players who could potentially help bolster the defence but it has been made clear that other positions are of more immediate concern #mulive [@David_Ornstein]

You guys should better Fasten your belts.... Lindelof is the mainman along side Maguire at the back cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2020
elrony:

Which ones? cheesy
The ones that clinched 3rd position last season cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

The ones that clinched 3rd position last season cheesy

Rightfully so, some don't even deserve to be in our squad at the moment cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:
#mufc do not view a centre-back as a priority. United have been offered players who could potentially help bolster the defence but it has been made clear that other positions are of more immediate concern #mulive [@David_Ornstein]

You guys should better Fasten your belts.... Lindelof is the mainman along side Maguire at the back cheesy cheesy

Na Lindelof say make dem no score ? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Why not get Ranieri?

At least he won the title Poch choked away, and Poch had better players.

You guys are not getting the point. Getting someone just because he is better than Ole is not the answer.

Getting someone who is good enough to get us playing well and winning titles is the key.

We sacked Moyes and appointed LVG who was better than him but it still ended in tears.

Just being better than the last manager is not the solution.

Bros, at this stage , I would love to see anybody except that smiling Scandinavian fraudster.

I don't think poch can perform worse than Ole is giving us now.

Ole has spent over £240m on players since he took over!! He has not improved us and I have been saying since the beginning he is out of his dept. Give that same funds to poch and he will do better than this clown .

Another thing bros, Woodward and the glazers are parasites but what I wonder is SAF and Sir Bobby are on the board as well. Are they not seing the shit going on?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2020
melodyogonna:

Yes I know him, I'm just saying he doesn't bring his arguments when the going gets good.
I don't really understand all the hullabaloo really, it's just one loss, everyone loses from time to time. Madrid just drew their first game, PSG lost their first match, Tottenham lost theirs too. Liverpool managed to scrap out a win on their first game, Chelsea lost yesterday. It's football, shouldn't be an excuse but Crystal palace just like Liverpool yesterday were fitter, they'd played 5 games already to our 1, coaches are not sacked for losing one match grin grin grin don't know where you guys got that idea from.

Don't you get?
When we were on our first winning streak, he said Ole is not good.

Do you expect him to be shouting same thing over and over when everyone else is saying another thing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Let’s blame Woodward and the glazers for Ole starting mctom over Fred... Lindelof over Bailly and also Mensah and dan James on the right flank..

Some fans even said he has been crying for help but had none. Dude spent 240m since he came!! I never knew we need Sancho to beat palace.

Ole needs to piss off with Woodward and the glazers..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2020
odizeey:

We are sorry sir.

You get time.

One loss on opening day and everyone is having a meltdown. What were you expecting ?

A week ago these same people were the ones lamenting about the lack of transfer activity as other teams were strengthening considerably.

You want to win the league but you don’t want to buy players.

The Liverpools and Man Citys who are way ahead of us and have a better squad are strengthening. Everton, Chelsea, Wolves, etc are also strengthening.

But no, your starting XI is the second best 21-man squad in the league.

Same players who are known to drop disasterclasses from time to time irrespective of their managers - LvG, Mourinho, OGS.

The manager is the easy target.

I’m not going to hold brief for OGS - he Dey Bleep up well well, but if you think replacing United’s coach with Naggelsmann or Pochetrino or any other shiny thing will bring success after one season, you are a joker. They may have a good first season and then they will be hung out to dry.

The United manager is bleeped, irrespective of who he is with that board and owner.

Last season was the second best league campaign we’ve had post-Fergie. This TW should be a very busy one. But they are monitoring players up and down like Lizard.

It’s Deja Vu all over.

Mourinho’s eighty-something points 2nd position is the best league campaign we’ve had post Fergie. The next season things crumbled. Why?

I’m not supporting Mourinho or his style of play here but the fact is that this same board refused to buy him players. They were too expensive, innit?

Okay.

Give Olé 10 games and sack him. Then bring in your preferred coach. After having a good first season, you think this board will back him and buy his players? You think some fans won’t say he didnt submit a transfer list?

For sure, this situation will repeat itself!

Why does United take 2 steps backwards whenever it seems like they’ve taken a step forward? Think about it.

———-

My point? This problem doesn’t have a single solution. You can blame the coach all you want - there’s actually a lot of blames to go around- but the only constant thing at the club post SAF are the Glazers, Ed and the board. Maybe they are the reason SAF retired sef.

Make of that what you want.

And then you people need to cool down your pants whenever United lose a match. Your club’s investment in its team is not proportional to how much money it makes. It’s the opposite. So what were you expecting ??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2020
elrony:

If you noticed we played through the RW on Saturday even when we know that wing is dead

Is Ole trying to let the board know that we need signings by loosing at home??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

Bros, at this stage , I would love to see anybody except that smiling Scandinavian fraudster.

I don't think poch can perform give us worse than Ole is giving us now.

Ole has spent over £240m on players since he took over!! He has not improved us and I have been saying since the beginning he is out of his dept. Give that same funds to poch and he will do better than this clown .

Another thing bros, Woodward and the glazers are parasites but what I wonder is SAF and Sir Bobby are on the board as well. Are they not seing the shit going on?
@Bolded
May be the glazer's have bought them over to their side, via board membership position and may be shares in the club as well. For someone like SAF with a strong and no nonsense personality, he's been awfully silent all these years, given the shit that has been going on in the club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

We should go for a Title winning coach not Poch at this stage

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:
Let’s blame Woodward and the glazers for Ole starting mctom over Fred... Lindelof over Bailly and also Mensah and dan James on the right flank..

Some fans even said he has been crying for help but had none. Dude spent 240m since he came!! I never knew we need Sancho to beat palace.

Ole needs to piss off with Woodward and the glazers..

I agree about Mensah and James on the right flank. That was a no-no. Creativity was zero. Maybe Mensah and Greenwood?

Have you seen Fred in action? Lindelof matter taya me. Bailly is one match away from injury.

And yes, the Glasers and Woodward need to fokoff. And Ole too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2020
timay:

@Bolded
May be the glazer's have bought them over to their side, via board membership position and may be shares in the club as well. For someone like SAF with a strong and no nonsense personality, he's been awfully silent all these years, given the shit that has been going on in the club

True this. But why?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2020
elrony:

Good question. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jordansancho: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2020
All I see is L's coming,,how do we survive dz?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2020
elrony:
Good enough, all the positions we been begging for improvement were pivotal to our loss. cheesy cheesy

Lemme go and check youth team fixtures, just in case cheesy

LOooL. I’m just noticing this though. grin

Youth football it is. Please share the fixtures here when you get them. God no go shame us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2020
Jordansancho:
All I see is L's coming,,how do we survive dz?

Let them lose the 3 games so that they can sack Olé jare. He doesn’t know how to use players.

#OleOut
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by brainiacadeboi(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

the same poch that got ndombele and lo celso
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

If you noticed we played through the RW on Saturday even when we know that wing is dead

Is Ole trying to let the board know that we need signings by loosing at home??

The LW nko? The worst Rashford I've ever watched in my life , I don't know what OGS had in mind keeping him till 60 minutes sef angry

I hope Woodward and his bosses are enjoying the results on handicapping the team cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

Is lloris better than de gea?

Who is better than pogba in that spurs midfield?

Aside kane, who plays better upfront than rashford in spurs?

Give Poch this same man Utd team and watch him work wonders.
So Rashford is better than Son or Lucas Moura? Make Una Dey tell Una sef truth.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Leyqute:

LOooL. I’m just noticing this though. grin

Youth football it is. Please share the fixtures here when you get them. God no go shame us.

Afrodoc2 go give us season pass sef grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2020
elrony:

The LW nko? The worst Rashford I've ever watched in my life , I don't know what OGS had in mind keeping him till 60 minutes sef angry

I hope Woodward and his bosses are enjoying the results on handicapping the team cheesy cheesy

That Injury killed Rashidi angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2020
odizeey:

Don't you get?
When we were on our first winning streak, he said Ole is not good.

Do you expect him to be shouting same thing over and over when everyone else is saying another thing?

If he won't keep saying it then he shouln't be reiterating it only when we're on bad form, makes it seem like he's only waiting for the bad time so he could say I told you so. The message is for all Ole-outers sha, not necessary christbam, who I noticed like me don't really post that much here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2020
timay:

@Bolded

The silence is loud. Way too loud.

SAF was a fantastic manager but his self indulgence has caused this current shit show..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2020
melodyogonna:

If he won't keep saying it then he shouln't be reiterating it only when we're on bad form, makes it seem like he's only waiting for the bad time so he could say I told you so. The message is for all Ole-outers sha, not necessary christbam, who I noticed like me don't really post that much here.

You no grab. Let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2020
hensben:
So Rashford is better than Son or Lucas Moura? Make Una Dey tell Una sef truth.

Is Lucas moura better than rashford ?

So if rashford go Tottenham, son go bench Am? Hens, tel yourself the truth sometimes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Leyqute:

True this. But why?
I think he is retired?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2020
brainiacadeboi:
the same poch that got ndombele and lo celso

The same lo celso and ndombele that created two goals in their last game against Southampton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2020
Joezinho:

Is Lucas moura better than rashford ?

So if rashford go Tottenham, son go bench Am? Hens, tel yourself the truth sometimes
Son is better than Rashford.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8548) (8549) (8550) (8551) (8552) (8553) (8554) ... (14185) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Jodera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.