Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8710302 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8573) (8574) (8575) (8576) (8577) (8578) (8579) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Like as if he really knows what he's doing cheesy cheesy
Oasis says he's covering something. That the iPad is full of 18+ movies. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
eph12:

Was SAF telling someone his head is not correct or asking him to use his brain? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those guys stress baba sha grin
Some players currently in the club would have forced their leave under SAF

Pogba would be getting at least an assist every match day

Maguire must intercept all balls coming to the defense line cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
eph12:

My friend Havertz cost £100m. Stop reading complete sports, Ijebu branch
Ignorance is a disease.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
odizeey:

Oasis says he's covering something. That the iPad is full of 18+ movies. cheesy
That Fucker thinks he's forgiven after that Fluke win against Luton

His contract expires next year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
eph12:

Was SAF telling someone his head is not correct or asking him to use his brain? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those guys stress baba sha grin

Focus. Use your brain.

I actually watched an Evra interview in which he talked about the match in question.

They came in at half time and everybody was praising Evra because he was having the game of his life and had the opposing winger in his pocket. The game was looking easy and the players were at the risk of losing focus.

That was when SAF started attacking him for minor errors and threatened to take him off for playing rubbish. That sobered everybody up and they went into the 2nd half with renewed focus.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

That Fucker thinks he's forgiven after that Fluke win against Luton

His contract expires next year
cheesy cheesy it is well with us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

Cross and nod in 2020? cheesy

Instead of Daniel James to adapt to the level and style of football Manchester United needs you guys want Manchester United to adapt to the style of football that Daniel James can provide. LOL

Because of his potential but yet to be seen crossing ability you want us to buy another striker?
Doc if i tell you say i no tire for this people, am lying to una. That we could not get Sancho mean say the board no go sign another person wey good for RW? We have seen how useless James can be on the RW when playing against team that sit back and don't give space for opponent to counter. Make we just make do with wetin we get, since OGS no kuku voice out his fraustration about lack of transfer activities...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Clowns that might still loose the next match

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
For the Future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oasis007 cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
This Fucker angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Patrickmuf cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lindelof is still smiling angry angry angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jadon Sancho: "Most skilful player I've played with? Marcus Rashford." #mulive
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dayot Upamecano: "For the moment I am with Leipzig but it is true that I was able to discuss with certain clubs. As I said, for now I am focused on Leipzig and I will continue to play for Leipzig, and then we’ll see." #mulive [telefoot]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Patrickmuf cheesy
The KING himself...

I see folks here slandering him and instead of replying them, I just pray that one day they see the light...AM9 is the truth...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Talks continue between Manchester United and Porto for Alex Telles. Player side still convinced that an agreement between Porto and #MUFC can be reached around €25m. Negotiations on. There’s also another option on the list as LB for Man Utd if Telles deal will collapse. �
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Lindelof is still smiling angry angry angry
He has received alert na. If them no pay am, him for know say no be joke him come joke for England...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
patrickmuf:
He has received alert na. If them no pay am, him for know say no be joke him come joke for England...

@bolded; true

Thursday = pay day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Some players currently in the club would have forced their leave under SAF

Pogba would be getting at least an assist every match day

Maguire must intercept all balls coming to the defense line cheesy
Honestly o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Ignorance is a disease.
Yeah get yourself checked up asap. Don't die of ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mengi...... This Lad gonna come good for United. He's gonna be like Greenwood but at Defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin

Fire on....... Nezzjnr. We dey feel ya Bruh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

Focus. Use your brain.

I actually watched an Evra interview in which he talked about the match in question.

They came in at half time and everybody was praising Evra because he was having the game of his life and had the opposing winger in his pocket. The game was looking easy and the players were at the risk of losing focus.

That was when SAF started attacking him for minor errors and threatened to take him off for playing rubbish. That sobered everybody up and they went into the 2nd half with renewed focus.
SAF really tried. He would harrass everybody. The other coaches and referees avoided him grin
They could only murmur
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Fire on....... Nezzjnr. We dey feel ya Bruh.

Something to spice here up cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
patrickmuf:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Someone that was expected to apologize after such horrendous display

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Something to spice here up cheesy cheesy

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
afrodoc2:

Greenwood won't be rooted to the bench. There are enough minutes in the season for 4 of them to rotate the 3 positions between them. Having those 4 mean we would hardly need to see James or Ighalo play.

It is only at United i see fans rejecting talented players because fear of competition. It pays us as fans to have talented options rather the current drop off between our 1st choice forwards and the bench.

Lastly, and i think i have said this before: If Sancho comes the person whose place might be at risk could be Rashford (with Sancho playing LWF) or later on down the line Martial (with Greenwood playing CF).

If Ole had a brain IMO, Rashford and Greenwood should be our strikers.

Sancho on the right and martial on the left. They would also need to have quality backup not in the mould of James.

Let VDB, Pogba, Bruno, Also rotate the 2 positions in the CM position and then we address that DM position .

Mctom can be a backup to a more traditional DM. Fred and Matic case is spiritual.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ab0bi:
Martial spent 3yrs+ trying to score pl hat-trick but Pulisic scored his under 5months.

Pogba, £100m fraud, zero hat-trick.
Havertz, £72m golden boy, it took him 3 matches to score his first hat-trick.

Levels cool
But Scummy Utd will still have the guts to troll wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8573) (8574) (8575) (8576) (8577) (8578) (8579) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.