Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8716286 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8594) (8595) (8596) (8597) (8598) (8599) (8600) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
eph12:

Neither have they improved. I can't even be sure about this because they just don't cross. If they don't cross how do we know if they've improved or not? This is crossing, not some leg over skill o

What i am saying is that there are 1001 things to blame Ole for. Shaw's and AWB's inability to cross is not one of them.

If crossing was that easy everybody would be Beckham or KDB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
eph12:

The only other option was Martial. It's understandable that Ole believes he can still do some magic
A right thinking coach would have taken off Martial after he wasted 2 glorious chances
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Borrusia: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
eph12:

How can AWB stay on March when there's another attacker playing ahead of March? How can our defender leave their attacker and be pushing their defender?
The fact that we even need to be ‘very’ defensive against Brighton says a lot about Ole and his useless tactics.

As in Brighton

And this same team will play champions league.

Hmm... make UEFA group us finish first, let’s see the teams in our group.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

Weed.taker won't like this.
expert the yarn careless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn1: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Our MotM

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sack this clown now

Sell some assholes too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
manlikevee:
if we loose martial no suppose start our next game

Patrickmuf won't like this at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
eph12:

How can AWB stay on March when there's another attacker playing ahead of March? How can our defender leave their attacker and be pushing their defender?

We switched to a 3-4-3 when Bailly came on. AWB could have stayed on March living them 3 CBs to deal with Brighton's 3 attackers. Matic also dropped back to help with numbers in the defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
weedtaker:
expert the yarn careless.
grin....pogba no serious abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fulks217: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pogba and martial having a bad game today.useless players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

What i am saying is that there are 1001 things to blame Ole for. Shaw's and AWB's inability to cross is not one of them.

AWB and Shaw have not been the only ones guilty of this. This team will prefer to pass the ball back than to make that cross. And when you look at the post, nobody even bothered to make the run. Whether its Greenwood, Rashford, Martial, Bruno, Pogba, Shaw or AWB with the ball, it's the same result.

I can fault them for their woeful crosses but that's not the case here. They don't even consider it at all. I hope you understand my point here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
larride:
We need players. grin

And prayers... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Expert17:

We are still unlocking and waiting to see the talent @ 27
I tired ooooooo, Mctominay and Fred are reliably squad players.

We need another midfielder to replace Pogba, as Pogba cant be relied on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
See AWB

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
chrisley024:
A CF and a RW else forget it
Martial is too inconsistent and won't take us anywhere

Damn bro, Patrickmuf will not take this lying low.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
olabode89:

We switched to a 3-4-3 when Bailly came on. AWB could have stayed on March living them 3 CBs to deal with Brighton's 3 attackers. Matic also dropped back to help with numbers in the defence.
By then everybody head don scatter. Nobody knew what they were doing anymore. Nothing could have made much difference.

Do you know if OGS told AWB to track March's run?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Borrusia: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

Crossing is easy for Mendy, Walker, Azpi, TAA, Robertson, Chilwell, Rose, Reguilon.....

Why not our own full backs. And Shaw is also a good crosser of the ball, or should I say was, but there’s hardly anyone making a run for a tap in. Our players do not flood the opponent’s box, only martial is usually deep in the opponents box, no other person to deceive the opponent or receive the cross incase Martial has been marked down.

I believe Shaw can still cross well if 3-4 players can position in the box
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Borrusia:
The fact that we even need to be ‘very’ defensive against Brighton says a lot about Ole and his useless tactics.

As in Brighton

And this same team will play champions league.

Hmm... make UEFA group us finish first, let’s see the teams in our group.
When people get excited about playing in the champions league, I just chuckle. What exactly are we going to do there? Mstchew
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
eph12:

AWB and Shaw have not been the only ones guilty of this. This team will prefer to pass the ball back than to make that cross. And when you look at the post, nobody even bothered to make the run. Whether its Greenwood, Rashford, Martial, Bruno, Pogba, Shaw or AWB with the ball, it's the same result.

I can fault them for their woeful crosses but that's not the case here. They don't even consider it at all. I hope you understand my point here

Ok i get you now. It is just another sign of Ole's inability to teach patterns. If there are no off the ball movements and midfielders ghosting into the box those crosses won't be effective.

This team does not know how to play quick pass and move OR dynamic triangles, and it is all on the coaching staff.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
The ref is right though

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Conceded 5 goals in 2 games against fvcking Palace and Brighton.....and one big head for this thread talk say our defence good.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Sack this idiot now
Even SAF the legendary fraudster couldn’t get u a PK after the final whistle

Be grateful

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Despite the win, it was a very crapppppy display from man United today.

I think the blame should be distributed equally both to the players and manager.

We were outclassed by a Brighton team, whom have started the season playing flashing football but our lack of pressing is what I can't understand, why don't we press, I don't think it is the managers instructions or if it is that's senseless, I have known ole for pressing, pressing and pressing, why do we play conservative defense style football and not aggressive, only switching for a moment or two then return back to default conservative football.

Why does our central midfield tend to look disconnected from our attack bar fernandes.

Why can't most of our players read games, the manager has no hand in this definitely, seeing March was a constant problem during the closing stages but yet bissaka kept isolating him and joining the centre backs even after Bailly was introduced and we were playing 3 at the back. Lastly we concluded through that player, I blame bissaka for that.

Ole wasnt spot on at all with his tactics, from this guy's are lacking play time and arent fast enough, why not play dem to their strength.

Martial was very useless today, if we can get Sancho let greenwood be a competition for both him and Sancho.

The only player that impressed me today was Fernandez.

Why does it look like this guys aren't happy playing for United or feel it is a normal thing.

Only player I see with zeal are

Rashford
Fernandez
Fred
Recently (de gae)
Bailly
Lingard

The rest are just playing like we force them to play

Pogba needs the bench we can't have two slow midfielders detecting our midfield, either he fastens up or makes way for the bench.

Today's match was just distasteful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Don't blame the manager

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:
The ref is right though

Whoever dey argue this thing before

I wan ask am
If ref give red card and VAR talk say no be red, doesn't he cancel it.

VAR is there to always over rule a refrees decision.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
DExponential:
Don't worry guys. We're here to Brighton brighten up your day grin
This Havert guy worwor sha.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Expert17:
Don't blame the manager

grin grin grin
IMO

I blame ole and also the players

Even me I can't work with those players

I go use hand strangle them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

Whoever dey argue this thing before

I wan ask am
If ref give red card and VAR talk say no be red, doesn't he cancel it.

VAR is there to always over rule a refrees decision.
Alright bro

Must we really have to win from penalties??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dortmund dey play now oo. I am watching it ooo. No be tommorow person wey no de watch match go the follow us drag

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

IMO

I blame ole and also the players

Even me I can't work with those players

I go use hand strangle them
and

Only God can help us this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Seems like Woodward topped up the VAR budget account at halftime.

Because I've never seen a penalty given after final whistle

If you live long enough, you will see everything.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:
Despite the win, it was a very crapppppy display from man United today.

I think the blame should be distributed to equally both to the players and manager.
[s]
We were outclassed by a Brighton team, whom have started the season playing flashing football but our lack of pressing is what I can't understand, why don't we press, I don't think it is the managers instructions or if it is that's senseless, I have known ole for pressing, pressing and pressing, why do we play conservative defense style football and not aggressive, only switching for a moment or two then return back to default conservative football.

Why does our central midfield tend to look disconnected from our attack bar fernandes.

Why can't most of our players read games, the manager has no hand in this definitely, seeing March was a constant problem during the closing stages but yet bissaka kept isolating him and joining the centre backs even after Bailly was introduced and we were playing 3 at the back. Lastly we concluded through that player, I blame bissaka for that.
[/s]

Ole wasnt spot on at all with his tactics, from this guy's are lacking play time and arent fast enough, why not play dem to their strength.
[s]
Martial was very useless today, if we can get Sancho let greenwood be a competition for both him and Sancho.

The only player that impressed me today was Fernandez.

Why does it look like this guys aren't happy playing for United or feel it is a normal thing.

Only player I see with zeal are

Rashford
Fernandez
Fred
Recently (de gae)
Bailly
Lingard

The rest are just playing like we force them to play

Pogba needs the bench we can't have two slow midfielders detecting our midfield, either he fastens up or makes way for the bench.
[/s]

Today's match was just distasteful

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8594) (8595) (8596) (8597) (8598) (8599) (8600) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.