Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8715202 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8595) (8596) (8597) (8598) (8599) (8600) (8601) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

Ok i get you now. It is just another sign of Ole's inability to teach patterns. If there are no off the ball movements and midfielders ghosting into the box those crosses won't be effective.

This team does not no how to play quick pass and move OR dynamic triangles, and it is all on the coaching staff.
Doc atimes if manager no give you certain tactics you make amends or will I say improvise.

Donny again crystal palace did you see how we was ghosting into those spaces

I can bet my left balls martial can't do that.

Even Guardiola no go carry Carling cup with this players.

Na only when them dey their A games person dey see pattern of play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:
This is clearly cheating

We don't deserve this win at all

Brighton would have buried the game since but that guy against Bissaka was just useless

How is it cheating?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Expert17:
and

Only God can help us this season
If board sack ole

I need a manager wey fit get mind do clear out

Half of our squad needs to go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Expert17:

grin....pogba no serious abeg
He shouldn’t be starting ahead of Fred and VDB based on current form and dis sh!t 4 2 3 1 formation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
odizeey:

cheesy

If you get something you talk, stop behaving like my last child. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
I just hope this guy we not start same 11 against Brighton on saturday.

He should allow mctominay, fred, Henderson, james, Baily, mengi, williams and even lingard to start the game against Brighton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
weedtaker:
He shouldn’t be starting ahead of Fred and VDB based on current form and dis sh!t 4 2 3 1 formation.

Pogba isn't the only player that needs to be dropped

Make dem bench everybody make we rest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
olabode89:

Did you watch the game??

Why do you think we were forced to go 3 at the back when we brought on Bailly? AWB with his 50 IQ kept tucking in with the CBs instead of staying on March.

3-5-2 and 3-4-3 formations are going to give us a lot of problems this season because our CBs are not comfortable on 1 v 1 situations, forcing our fullbacks to tucking thereby freeing the opposition's wing backs.

Spot on.

AWB is tactically a dunce. He didn't understand the difference between his role as a RB and his role as a WB.

WIth 3 CBs he should have been on March and allowed the 3 CBs sort themselves out.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Alright bro

Must we really have to win from penalties??

Seriously, I wanted us to loose not even draw

I didn't celebrate the goal at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

Spot on.

AWB is tactically a dunce. He didn't understand the difference between his role as a RB and his role as a WB.

WIth 3 CBs he should have been on March and allowed the 3 CBs sort themselves out.
Spot on !!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

Ok i get you now. It is just another sign of Ole's inability to teach patterns. If there are no off the ball movements and midfielders ghosting into the box those crosses won't be effective.

This team does not no how to play quick pass and move OR dynamic triangles, and it is all on the coaching staff.
Exactly
Mehn we're far from where we need to be as a team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ole is indeed clueless sha.
Nothing can justify these constant late subs and the inclusion of underperformers into the starting 11 every week.

What will it take to bench Pogba, Lindelof and De Gea?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

I did myself huge favor by ignoring the Match.

Same here.... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
The defending is just atrocious.

How do you have these many players in the box and still concede cheap goals?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Expert17:
Don't blame the manager

grin grin grin
Blame Ed and Glazers. They have refused to buy Sancho and the manager is only protesting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

If you get something you talk, stop behaving like my last child. sad
L cheesy L
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

How is it cheating?

I just saw the rule now

My bad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fulks217: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
That game is not about hitting the crossbar but scoring the goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lana1:
Ole is indeed clueless sha.
Nothing can justify these constant late subs and the inclusion of underperformers into the starting 11 every week.

What will it take to bench Pogba, Lindelof and De Gea?

We United fans are like Ole. We like shiny and big money signings and players. I have been calling for the sale of Pogba since. Look at James Rodriguez. The guy is just a year older than Pogba, but we said he is finished. Look at him at Everton now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
eph12:

By then everybody head don scatter. Nobody knew what they were doing anymore. Nothing could have made much difference.

Do you know if OGS told AWB to track March's run?

Nah. OGS is already bad enough, you don't need to add any agenda to it.

Look at the pic Nezzar posted to show AWB's position.

We had enough defenders in the box and AWB should have been out on March. As a WB he had no position being so narrow espeically when there were enough defenders in the box.

This one is on AWB really. Bruno could have helped him out though but he too fell asleep.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
odizeey:

L cheesy L

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lana1:
The defending is just atrocious.

How do you have these many players in the box and still concede cheap goals?

Look at Lindelof. Who was he marking?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
I no watch tge match.

Dont tell me these idiots celebrated after the penalty after 90mins grin

angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
We need cut this players their salaries down

Make dem know say we no come play for here. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Meanwhile, as we lay all the blame on the manager's head, let's not forget that:

Martial our center forward has 1 goal in 8 games.

Pogba has easily been top 3 worst performers every matchday for the last 8 to 10 games.

And Rashford has been shït since June.

Remember that before coming here to drop any Martial FC, Main Man or Black Ronaldo chants.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
#OleOUT

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lana1:
Meanwhile, as we lay all the blame on the manager's head, let's not forget that:

Pogba has easily been top 3 worst performers every matchday for the last 8 to 10 games.

Remember that before coming here to drop any Martial FC, Main Man or Black Ronaldo chants.

Teree beer for you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

Spot on.

who should have instructed him to stay wide?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Even Bruno dey help martial press defenders martial dey there dey stand,at a point he just gave up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
The thunder wey go fire Martial eeh the thing still de do press up. The f.cker has given me only 2 points since I lost 4 points to bring him in. Calvert-Lewin and co has been dropping double figures. Bruno tried for me sha.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lana1:

Don't forget lindelof

(1) (2) (3) ... (8595) (8596) (8597) (8598) (8599) (8600) (8601) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.