Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863416 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8610) (8611) (8612) (8613) (8614) (8615) (8616) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
eph12:

You no kuku know ball before. Stick to shouting Up manu
Why una dey like this? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Haaa! Just read up and I can't help but smile at the chaos Ole has caused here.

Fight scummies, fight.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
weedtaker:
lol. Okay when will we get “fit”? We are playing Brighton on Wednesday, Shall we be “fit” by then?

Can you bank on us to learn our lessons and beat them convincingly on Wednesday?
Bank on the lethargic displays I've been watching? Nah. I'm just saying we should take it easy with the meltdown.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Leyqute:

You even added Bruno sef grin grin

Bruno has featured in +25 games for United. He has only lost against Chelsea ( FA Cup) , Sevilla (Europa) and Crystal Palace (EPL).

Pogba is fast becoming a liability , that’s for sure but he didn’t play many games last season and wasn’t involved in 80% of the losses.

These are the results of games Bruno featured in (arrived in January, first game was vs Wolves).

It was around the same time Greenwood became a ‘starter’ and Pogba started getting some game time.
Fast becoming ke? That fraud has been a liability since we broke transfer record to sign him. I know know wetin some of una dey watch, but Pogba has been shit and should be the first name on list of players to be sold.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
melodyogonna:

How many competitions were Southampton and West ham playing towards the end of last season?
How many competition did Liverpool and Mancity play last season? Make some of una continue to they make excuse for OGS. Our players dey jinja for training but dey play like pregnant women in almost every matches, make we dey enjoy the season dey go...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ennyjay72(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
TrebleChamp:
How many competition did Liverpool and Mancity play last season? Make some of una continue to they make excuse for OGS. Our players dey jinja for training but dey play like pregnant women for matches in almost every matches, make we dey enjoy the season dey go...
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
chidexxy007:

If its possible, pray tell why should't they??
That guy is overhyped to me but it's okay

Sancho is the only reason we haven't found our MOJO back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nezzjnr:

That is not the point. You guys sometimes go overboard with criticism. You can't be criticizing everybody like say na machine gun you hold for hand.

Criticize the players that Rashford is useless, Pogba is an idiot , Maguire is slow. Then criticize the board for not buying better players than Maguire and AWB.

Then criticize the same board for trying to buy better players than Maguire and AWB e.g Sancho.

All the while calling the manager a fool for not impressing you with the same Rashford and Pogba that you have severely lambasted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
odizeey:

All right.

Ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

That is not the point. You guys sometimes go overboard with criticism. You can't be criticizing everybody like say na machine gun you hold for hand.

Criticize the players that Rashford is useless, Pogba is an idiot , Maguire is slow. Then criticize the board for not buying better players than Maguire and AWB.

Then criticize the same board for trying to buy players better than Maguire and AWB e.g Sancho.

All the while calling the manager a fool for not impressing you with the same Rashford and Pogba that you have severely lambasted.

Amusement park cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
TalabiAudu:
grin grin

Bondage FC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
One day gone from the last week of the transfer window, no signs of incoming players improvement but sacking Ole at the moment should be the priority cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Hw did u land in that conclusion?

And i dont think anyone have said he's the Messiah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
elrony:

Amusement park cheesy grin grin

cheesy

The thing dey confusing na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

Then criticize the same board for trying to buy players better than Maguire and AWB e.g Sancho.

I tire for these guy atimes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
elrony:
One day gone from the last week of the transfer window, no signs of incoming players improvement but sacking Ole at the moment should be the priority cheesy cheesy
They will bid for them 1hr before deadline then the Fax machine will go bad same time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAlabi:
So wait out of our last 17 premiere league games now, last season included, we have lost just 2 games

Win: 10
Draws:5
Losses:2

We go dey alright las las cheesy

cheesy

We had a good run to the end of the season. The last month was not very okay performance-wise though results were still kinda okay.

Things are not perfect. Yet.

Fans just want their teams to win all their matches and all the trophies.

It’s a result oriented business.

I haven’t formed an opinion about anything this season (we started barely a week ago) but one thing is clear- we need reinforcements. New players. Cos when Shaw, Martial and Matic get injured or lose their legs mid-season things will go downhill.

I like how McTomminay is being prepared as a deputy for Matic. He only needs to grow into that position.

And Pogba has been dropping dissasterclasses since the season started. It’s not even as if he was spectacular towards the end of last season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Good points you highlighted man.

At the bolded, has never been and will never be.

It’s going to be an interesting season. Keeping an eye out for:

Leicester
Everton
Leeds
Southampton
West Ham

At the moment.

Liverpool vs Arsenal is kinda dicey. Arteta has made Arsenal difficult to beat with his defensive masterklasses. Mourinho would be proud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
TalabiAudu:
grin grin
Lmaooo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Fast becoming ke? That fraud has been a liability since we broke transfer record to sign him. I know know wetin some of una dey watch, but Pogba has been shit and should be the first name on list of players to be sold.

LooL.

Weedtaker fit dash you 600 years for that comment.

We can now do away with Pogba. He was the most talented midfielder in the team at the beginning of last season. He’s just meh these days.

I think VDB should be given a shot for his spot. Or Fred. I’m just skeptical of Fred and his idiosyncrasies.

I’d like to see a midfield partnership of McTom n VDB for tomorrow’s game.

And I think Ole might feature Perreira too sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
elrony:

“Watch out for the next episode of Keeping Up with Manchester United.”

**Curtains close**

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
eph12:

You no kuku know ball before. Stick to shouting Up manu
Apart from United thread where else you get mouth for man United matter ??

I repeat okoto yarns from a football homo eretus cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Leyqute:

cheesy

We had a good run to the end of the season. The last month was not very okay performance-wise though results were still kinda okay.

Things are not perfect. Yet.

Fans just want their teams to win all their matches and all the trophies.

It’s a result oriented business.

I haven’t formed an opinion about anything this season (we started barely a week ago) but one thing is clear- we need reinforcements. New players. Cos when Shaw, Martial and Matic get injured or lose their legs mid-season things will go downhill.

I like how McTomminay is being prepared as a deputy for Matic. He only needs to grow into that position.

And Pogba has been dropping dissasterclasses since the season started. It’s not even as if he was spectacular towards the end of last season.

If I was ole I will bench Pogba for Donny

3 games into the season 2 wins even though it was crappy wins

But yet bring in person wey go play exciting football and we go dey chop L up and down

Awon exciting football gang cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

Then criticize the same board for trying to buy better players than Maguire and AWB e.g Sancho.

O wrong nau!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAlabi:

Lol oya no vex
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

cheesy

The thing dey confusing na.

Most times I'd read some things and don't even know where to start replying from cheesy

How far, any hope of getting in at least 2 new signings?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
chidexxy007:

They will bid for them 1hr before deadline then the Fax machine will go bad same time.

Rinse and repeat, gnashing of teeth ti sure! embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
GloryIsaac:

“Watch out for the next episode of Keeping Up with Manchester United.”

**Curtains close**

E Be Things cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAlabi:

You and eph12 dey drag woman for Lekki?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
elrony:

You and eph12 dey drag woman for Lekki?
Lmao na me fvck up grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
elrony:

Is this the siddonlook molde ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8610) (8611) (8612) (8613) (8614) (8615) (8616) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.