Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862406 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8611) (8612) (8613) (8614) (8615) (8616) (8617) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lana1:
O wrong nau!! grin grin

O very wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
KingAlabi:

If I was ole I will bench Pogba for Donny

3 games into the season 2 wins even though it was crappy wins

But yet bring in person wey go play exciting football and we go dey chop L up and down

Awon exciting football gang cheesy

I don’t even know my Gee.

The 3 points is the most important but repeating bad performances is a recipe for disaster. If the team doesn’t start upping their performance soon enough the Ls will be inevitable.

On to Brighton and Tottenham.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
elrony:

Most times I'd read some things and don't even know where to start replying from cheesy

How far, any hope of getting in at least 2 new signings?

Expecting this masterclass this week cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Leyqute:

It’s going to be an interesting season. Keeping an eye out for:

Leicester
Everton
Leeds
Southampton
West Ham

At the moment.

Liverpool vs Arsenal is kinda dicey. Arteta has made Arsenal difficult to beat with his defensive masterklasses. Mourinho would be proud.
You would think that Arteta was a player under JM. Exactly what is expected of Lampard is what Arteta does effortlessly (little bit of exaggeration) well.

Remember what we discussed about Fulham. They are currently chopping it. Uncle Park will have to revisit his tactics and player roles unless before mid season, he'd be swimming back to championship.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

You would think that Arteta was a player under JM. Exactly what is expected of Lampard is what Arteta does effortlessly (little bit of exaggeration) well.

Remember what we discussed about Fulham. They are currently chopping it. Uncle Park will have to revisit his tactics and player roles unless before mid season, he'd be swimming back to championship.

Fulham is going back to the Championship. Their fate has been sealed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordemperoris100(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Is it true?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Maybe Arteta got that knowledge from Nwoyes at Everton? Cos I can’t phantom where he’d learn how to defend that well. His team plays like a Jose Mourinho team, with a minor differences. Defend well and then make the most of your chances- that’s the mantra. It helps that Auba is in the team.

I’ll still put a pin in it though. This season will make or mark him.

Uncle Frank on the other hand, needs to focus on his denfense more than his attack. He has to get it right sooner or he’ll be shown the door. Abramovic is not that lenient. He will spend the cash and get you players, and if things aren’t going well, he won’t hesitate to sack you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Agenda continues to agend everyday. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

Anything can happen o. It’s still open. Don’t they have Mitrovic? Scored 26 last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

Haa Doc. I gave them before Mid season na. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
larride:
Agenda continues to agend everyday. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Awon omo OGS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Leyqute:

Maybe Arteta got that knowledge from Nwoyes at Everton? Cos I can’t phantom where he’d learn how to defend that well. His team plays like a Jose Mourinho team, with a minor differences. Defend well and then make the most of your chances- that’s the mantra. It helps that Auba is in the team.

I’ll still put a pin in it though. This season will make or mark him.

Uncle Frank on the other hand, needs to focus on his denfense more than his attack. He has to get it right sooner or he’ll be shown the door. Abramovic is not that lenient. He will spend the cash and get you players, and if things aren’t going well, he won’t hesitate to sack you.
Abramovic isn't an emotional person at all. It is either results or sack, no time. I hope Lampard gets sense on time

About Arteta, believe me, I like the way he sets up his team; very disciplined defensively and makes the most of chances offensively when they come. Auba is a fine player and he's always there to tuck them away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
eph12:

You no kuku know ball before. Stick to shouting Up manu

cheesy cheesy cheesy Up Manu!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Be like Thiago don bag wound.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Abramovic isn't an emotional person at all. It is either results or sack, no time. I hope Lampard gets sense on time

About Arteta, believe me, I like the way he sets up his team; [b]very disciplined defensively and makes the most of chances offensively when they come. [/b]Auba is a fine player and he's always there to tuck them away.

They just scored with their first chance and attempt. cheesy

He’s going to have problems with ‘em Everton and Wolves though methinks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
This assnal na bastard team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Imagine your right back crossing into the box during open play for your leftback to score. Must be nice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Haa Doc. I gave them before Mid season na. cheesy

No need. They’re going back to where they came from.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Still trying to recover from that horrible show against Brighton

Counter attack against Brighton

It's well

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Telles. Done deal, I hear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Leyqute:

LooL.

Weedtaker fit dash you 600 years for that comment.

We can now do away with Pogba. He was the most talented midfielder in the team at the beginning of last season. He’s just meh these days.

I think VDB should be given a shot for his spot. Or Fred. I’m just skeptical of Fred and his idiosyncrasies.

I’d like to see a midfield partnership of McTom n VDB for tomorrow’s game.

And I think Ole might feature Perreira too sha.
Yes better than Perriera and McTominey, even though we weren't really seeing it in matches. Can somebody pls help me with Pogba's assist in the last 3 years compared to De bruyne, make we no dey praise mediocrity jare. Pogba is talented no doubt but doesn't show it on the pitch, he is a liability to Manchester United financially and professionally....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
TrebleChamp:
[s] Yes better than Perriera and McTominey, even though we weren't really seeing it in matches. Can somebody pls help me with Pogba's assist in the last 3 years compared to De bruyne, make we no dey praise mediocrity jare. Pogba is talented no doubt but doesn't show it on the pitch, he is a liability to Manchester United financially and professionally....[/s]
shutup your mouth, you too talk rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Imagine playing Auba on the wings to accommodate Lacazette
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
weedtaker:
shutup your mouth, you too talk rubbish.
Lmao. Of everyone here, that guy's posts na the worst. Complete and utter rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lana1:
Imagine playing Auba on the wings to accommodate Lacazette
No wonder Giroud the bench him and the new Thierry Henry for France.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lana1:
Lmao. Of everyone here, that guy's posts na the worst. Complete and utter rubbish
As in.. I the try ignore, but my eyes de pepper me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
weedtaker:
No wonder Giroud the bench him and the new Thierry Henry for France.
Lacazette no even dey make national team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lana1:
Lacazette no even dey make national team.
Even as Martial mumu reach, he will still bury that 2nd chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
odizeey:
Telles. Done deal, I hear.

Porto wants 18m

My Guy Woodward is offering 12m

We'll definitely get him but Porto go swear for us laslas sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Porto wants 18m

Na Porto will accept the 12m . Dem no get choice. He will be free to sign for other clubs by January. So we have them pinned against the wall grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Porto wants 18m

Woodward cast sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
eph12:

Lmao na me fvck up grin grin

Two of una dey act feem cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8611) (8612) (8613) (8614) (8615) (8616) (8617) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Shynaboy1, kizolo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.