Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863211 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8615) (8616) (8617) (8618) (8619) (8620) (8621) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by delkuf(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ravioli:
Manchester United have made an official offer to BVB for Jadon Sancho. The offer is at €80M in a single installment with another €20M in bonuses.
What is wrong with this man utd board. Must it Sancho. the major problem of man u is not even a winger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
delkuf:
What is wrong with this man utd board. Must it Sancho. the major problem of man u is not even a winger.

So, what’s man utd’s problem? Abeg, let them give OGS his targets o, we don’t want stories from him later.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
When you dey play with Halaand and better players with assurance for UCL, you go won hand transfer request?

If he performs well this season for UCL, Madrid fit look him side or any other ambitious club.

Sancho think about your future o. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
odizeey:
When you dey play with Halaand and better players with assurance for UCL, you go won hand transfer request?

If he performs well this season for UCL, Madrid fit look him side or any other ambitious club.

Madrid ain't looking shit. They are going for Mbappe next summer. Or do you think it was mere coincidence that Mbappe informed PSG officially that he'll like to leave at the end of the season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Panther7:
Qualify for the champions league.
Make sense

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by delkuf(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
nitrogen:

So, what’s man utd’s problem? Abeg, let them give OGS his targets o, we don’t want stories from him later.
Did you see how porous our defence is. Play that defence with like Bayern or Barca. Do you know we are playing champion league this season. I don't know what they will do with all lazy players we have at the back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Still on the Sancho Love potion

The only way that one is coming is through transfer request

Baba is not even excited because of the big question mark on the way MUFC is run
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
delkuf:
Did you see how porous our defence is. Play that defence with like Bayern or Barca. Do you know we are playing champion league this season. I don't know what they will do with all lazy players we have at the back.

They're prolly gonna park the bus na
With the usual drab display
Shey it's UCL grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
odizeey:

That bid is about right 80m euros with add ons. Madrid will not sign Sancho for that amount Dortmund are quoting. And I doubt most teams will.

Dortmund only qualify for UCL because Bundesliga doesn't have many good teams. As shitty as we are Dortmund are not better than us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
nitrogen:

This is what we have been saying since give the man his targets let's see what he can do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
timay:

Madrid ain't looking shit. They are going for Mbappe next summer. Or do you think it was mere coincidence that Mbappe informed PSG officially that he'll like to leave at the end of the season?
Shey na you dey make decisions for Madrid?

Seems you don't know that club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hmm.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
CapitalCee:

That bid is about right 80m euros with add ons. Madrid will not sign Sancho for that amount Dortmund are quoting. And I doubt most teams will.

Dortmund only qualify for UCL because Bundesliga doesn't have many good teams. As shitty as we are Dortmund are not better than us.
That's the point. They will continue to qualify, because they are the second best in their league.
But don't be too sure Dortmund will not trash us. No go think am.

Concerning Madrid or any other top club signing him, bros, big clubs go for players that do well. If he continues doing well they will pick him up. Baba go submit request if Madrid or Bayern come for am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
odizeey:

That's the point. They will continue to qualify, because they are the second best in their league.
But don't be too sure Dortmund will not trash us. No go think am.

Concerning Madrid or any other top club signing him, bros, big clubs go for players that do well. If he continues doing well they will pick him up. Baba go submit request if Madrid or Bayern come for am.

Dortmund is not better than us. Na ole just de Bleep up.
I didn't say they will not sign him. But not for the amount Dortmund are qouting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na this same Reguilon we be dey fight for??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fatalveli(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Reguillon is shiite grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fulks217: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Fatalveli:
Reguillon is shiite grin
too early to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Who just saw the speed at which Reguilon had to track back to make that tackle?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madrid were out here acting like Sergio Reguilon was the Spanish Philip Lahm FFS grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Penarity fc ... with their penalty boy grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
CapitalCee:

Dortmund is not better than us. Na ole just de Bleep up.
I didn't say they will not sign him. But not for the amount Dortmund are qouting
Ole is still part of this team. His bleeping up is shy they will bear us if we meet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
I wish this team can be consistent like this nani guy. Baba stick to his #oleout since the first day. He no dey look back.

I stan nani... You try.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ravioli:
The bid has been rejected wtih BVB "refusing to sell player", but United now hope to get Sancho to deliver an official transfer request. This will be followed up with a second bid from United.

This club Na cruise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Are we still bidding for Sancho??

What's wrong with this club ffs

There are other options aside Sancho na.

What are the scouts doing... Why are they being paid

120m is too much for that guy

That 120m will get us Upamecano.. A good RW and probably a RB that can attack
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Panther7:
This is what we have been saying since give the man his targets let's see what he can do.

So the players they have got him are not his target? shocked

Oh I forgot, SANCHO and everything is settled.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Panther7:
We gave him his targets last season

Wetin sup??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
patrickmuf:
So, we should not complain because they trashed City and Arsenal abi?

I wonder if this Ole fan boys really watch our games or are you lots blinded by loyalty like most of our legends?

Liverpool are gunning for that record equaling 20th EPL title but no, we should sit down and listen to excuses...

Someone is willing to write off 15 pts because of the rubbish fitness excuse Ole dropped. Which kind mediocrity be this one na? This is what you expect from Cardiff, Fulham and West Brom fans.
You guys are going overboard with the complaints and the negativity is appalling, really. and I don't see how I'm writing off 15 points seeing as we've already played 3 matches and won two.

I mentioning other teams that have lost recently is reminding you that's it's reality not a movie, we're not exclusively losing while others are exclusively winning.

Now before you start getting the wrong ideas I don't support the drab football we're playing, but I have to see the reality which is that the players are not very match fit, especially since I know they can serve far better football than they're doing currently.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by delkuf(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
larride:

Don't mind them. As if Sancho will play in the defence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nezzjnr:

We gave him his targets last season

Wetin sup??
he gave you the minimum
Champion league qualification
Ohh so you were expecting him to win the league abi?? shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
larride:

The players or The player
Na only one player we don buy ooo or are you adding the transfer list grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Panther7:
he gave you the minimum
Champion league qualification
Ohh so you were expecting him to win the league abi?? shocked shocked
66 points??

We should be lucky other teams weren't at their best and Bruno came to save us

(1) (2) (3) ... (8615) (8616) (8617) (8618) (8619) (8620) (8621) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.